Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

zegermans posted:

u could read ur posts in a mirror backwards

hahaha thanks for confirming your status as terrible opinion haver tommy

rly tho dont be scared of ze germans everybody else gonna fight em on the beaches gonna fight em in the towns an poo poo zey aint gon do nothin bby :wink:

all praise is due to the chancellor of shadows :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Turdfuzz posted:

haha 6969 lets all laugh at the hilariyly of it all nahahah

im gonna huff some nitrous and time my climax for the prime page

but who will conceive the child with me!??!

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

does anybody else see goatse

me

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
me when Texas gets destroyed:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

new kind of cat posted:

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

like celebrities who threatened to go to Canada if trump got elected but didn't go anywhere, I will go to the D&D trump thread if this thread does not get to 6969

lol harsh means of self-flaggelating

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

does anybody else see goatse

turn on your monitor

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

oh no who will we go to for terrible opinions :ohdear:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

safely sodomized posted:

this storm caome out of loving nowhere

just like TRUMP

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Agrajag posted:

lol the loving keebler elf was praying to the loving eclipse? ffs

he was praying to god. all things black frighten elves easily.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Chokes McGee posted:

turn on your monitor

Nah

No ring

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

new kind of cat posted:

man i could go for a whippet or ten

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

me when Texas gets destroyed:

can't wait to hear Kayne's hot take this time around.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

jesus has big boobs

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Gringostar posted:

actually it came out of the gulf of mexico :fishmech:

just one more reason to build a wall and have the shrimp pay for it

hurricane bad hombre

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Solarin posted:

I don't know what the deal is but this thread takes a god drat eternity to load on the mobile app for me. I didn't have the same problem in the last trump thread so no idea what the gently caress

yeah, same mobile app on iPhone 5 be like: open to a page, wait for 5 minutes...see if it loaded...wait some more.

it's not as bad on my newer iPad and my PCs are fine.

If I recall correctly that's the reason whoever decided to close these trmps thread once it reached 7000 pages. The app on slow devices just no worky so good after that many pages.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

safely sodomized posted:

ywhw has decreed TEXTAS MUST GO

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

turn on your monitor

curses :owned: again!!!!

extremely doctor claw petting his kitty voice]: ill get you next time chokes! neeeext tiiiiime!!!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

8 month olds, dude

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Chokes McGee posted:

it's extra funny because the reason the Maginot failed is the French were preparing for ww1 tactics and Hitler just sent in the blitzkrieg and lolled

man trench warfare sure was loving idiotic

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

nopantsjack posted:

Yeah Trump is a Rubicon moment for America and either a lefty or let's be honest, deffo a right wing maniac is gonna take advantage within the next two or three elections. It's blatantly evident the checks and balances system can't oppose even the most stupid and deranged president and the media will do nothing to protect you.

I don't know if you're just stringing words together or what but if anything what we've seen so far is that the checks and balances system designed to keep one branch from doing anything totally loving crazy has been functioning extremely well

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

SmokaDustbowl posted:

jesus has big boobs

He Is Nursing

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Atoramos posted:

holy poo poo i see it

:trumppop:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
trump gonna get impeached in the next ten minutes and everyone will miss it because we are shitpost racing to the double sex number

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

8 month olds, dude

lol what u talkin bout d&d trump thread for?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/darkstockphotos/status/900760592822280195

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

I did a thing posted:

can't wait to hear Kayne's hot take this time around.

bush actually felt shame when kanye said he hates black people

trump gone me like "...and?"

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I'm ready for Texas to be apocalypsed

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

this meme is getting weirder

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

cool australia is gonna have the majority vote on the rights of the minority cool great yeah

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

new kind of cat posted:

ywhw has decreed TEXTAS MUST GO

texans to ywhw:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

when youre a 📷 and youre looking at a 👩123RF while proposing to your 👩123RF

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mayor Dave posted:

this meme is getting weirder
its what memes do

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

i'm surprised a gun wasn't involved with this

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Well at least we will get a demo of the apocalyptic hellscape that awaits us all in Galveston

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the meme that keeps on memeing

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

safely sodomized posted:

as a floridian *sips tea* na, not even surprised. This didn't come out of nowhere. Tropical storms are always tracked and then they get blown up generally by super warm gulf waters out in the open, same as atlantic. If tropical storms make landfall through the carribean, depending on their size and speed they're likely to dissolve, and there's always a dozen emergent tropical storms during this season that doesn't get categorized until they pick up a certain amount of wind speed, like a cat 1.

With global warming not being real obviously, its just a series of freak coincidences that hurricanes surge faster because it has nothing to do with waters being even more insanely warmer than previously before, especially out in the open, like the gulf~

Nobody really tracks tropical storms other than meterologists until it becomes big, because tropical storms are boring. Like there's even one right now on the florida gulf coastline, that if it makes it across florida and hits the atlantic, it could blow up into a hurricane and hit the eastern coast, but tropical storms usually become nothingburgers. You need all the right conditions pretty much, and sorry Texas but nature had the right conditions, thankfully FEMA will hahahahaha. I mean sorry.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

juche avocado posted:

cool australia is gonna have the majority vote on the rights of the minority cool great yeah

that always works out well :smugdon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
guaranteed he explicitly mentions the electoral map after this hurricane right

• Locked thread