Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

DC Movie Universe is making a Joker/Harley Quinn movie, for some reason. :/ I would be totally down for a Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy movie though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I said come in! posted:

DC Movie Universe is making a Joker/Harley Quinn movie, for some reason. :/ I would be totally down for a Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy movie though.

I think they're making that too? Ayer was going to make a Gotham City Sirens movie.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Saint Freak posted:

I can't wait for the middle guy to be Booster Gold Who Is Just Standing Really Far Away From The Camera.

Me too.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

I meant the one on the far right. That's good though.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

No one in the far right is good

2MB
Feb 3, 2009

"No need to speak. Your fists told me everything I need to know about you."

dont even fink about it posted:

I can't wait to put a retarded demon helmet on Hellboy.

Instead of helmets you can swap out his cigars (also why wasn't that a cigar in the trailer).

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Benny the Snake posted:

I'm thinking Bigby Wolf for character pack 3. Vertigo's a DC imprint and there should be a new Wolf Amongst Us game soon.

Now this is a line of thinking I can get behind.

The Vertigo Pack:

Bigby Wolf, John Constantine, Death, someone from Doom Patrol (Bumblebee!!!), Animal Man.

strangemusic fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Aug 24, 2017

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
You guys are all thinking too small... They need to bring in a gaming legend... BIO FORCE APE

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

strangemusic posted:

Now this is a line of thinking I can get behind.

The Vertigo Pack:

Bigby Wolf, John Constantine, Death, someone from Doom Patrol (Bumblebee!!!), Animal Man.

Animal Man is straight DC just a D-lister. Same with Constantine, just a C-lister. Hell, he was in a kids cartoon.

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

Just keep in mind, whichever characters arrive via DLC are going to get whacked with Joker's crowbar as he cackles.
On the other hand, those same characters will get to pummel/maul Joker themselves.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Honestly, Hellboy gives me optimism for more really out there characters coming in.

Hell, bring in Cassidy from the Preacher comics. Have his character trait be a meter that slowly ticks down and debuffs him unless you can can get close enough to drain the opponents blood, which in turn buffs his offense and grants armor.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

MrJacobs posted:

Animal Man is straight DC just a D-lister. Same with Constantine, just a C-lister. Hell, he was in a kids cartoon.

Fine, Spider Jerusalem and V then.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Tattered dress lady is Sindel

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

Put Sandman (but like, the Mystery Theatre one) in the game as a premium costume for Scarecrow.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

strangemusic posted:

Fine, Spider Jerusalem and V then.

Beard or no beard

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Norns posted:

Beard or no beard

Gear item, obviously.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

DLC Inc posted:

if you didn't clip off the lower half of that shadow, you'd see there's a ratty dress on that character. It's def Enchantress.

Ah the only bigger waste of a slot than another mortal kombat character

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

it's a free country u pervs
https://mobile.twitter.com/noobde/status/901106866733944833

:jerky:

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Low hitting laser? Sign me up.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Black Lasers Manta

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Show of hands, is anyone at all excited for Black Manta?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

I would be if I wasn't over this game for continuing to put non-DC characters in a DC game.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

There are other characters I'd rather see but at least he's not from MK lol

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

"Black Manta has some degree of enhanced strength and endurance, likely a result of the serum that cured his autism and left him extremely violent and vicious."

lol his Wikipedia entry

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I refuse to believe that is still canon but I haven't read any new Aquaman since the New 52 so I can't back that up

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

Black Manta. We know he has a low laser and a big head. Any underwater trickery/autism rage based special move predictions before tomorrow's Watchtower?

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

It starts in 45 minutes btw

:suspense:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

SonicFox wins a tournament with Black Canary, remains godlike
https://twitter.com/cleargatewest/status/901937415744606209

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Black Manta looks pretty cool. He's got some weird and unique looking tools to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zseKwMNAM54

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

That win pose is too good

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
I'm still torn between finding that helmet endearingly doofy or just plain dumb, but I'm otherwise sold.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

hup posted:

I refuse to believe that is still canon but I haven't read any new Aquaman since the New 52 so I can't back that up

I haven't read any of it but from what I recall they retconned it by saying Black Manta lied about having autism in order to make Aquaman feel bad about beating on a disabled guy.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Roth posted:

That win pose is too good

It's loving rad. Black Manta actually looks fantastic.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I can't wait to see all the helmets they come up with

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
It looked like there was a new move for Swamp Thing in there too, an air dash using his wings.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Looks cool but the problem with these trailers is you never know what moves are wasted on stupid gear slot stuff.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
good poo poo.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
All I can think of is that helmet has got to have caused life complications for him at some point. Is it heavy? Does he bang it on doorways?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

It's for claustrophobic scuba divers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/noobde/status/903616625974407170

• Locked thread