Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/900735566089781248

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

lolololololololololol

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i would actually permit a smidgen of respect for obama if he provided aid and succor to antifa tho

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/SeanMcElwee/status/900843808799240194

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Speaking fee money from bankers funding antifa? :thunk:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

SOROS

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/MrsScottBaio/status/900535535499829248

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Man Obama has The Life right now. Laying low, gleefully watching Trump self-destruct, just sitting around writing memoirs and poo poo and taking expensive paid-for vacations around the world getting schmoozed. Bless him

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I am excited for our neo-dystopia and will sell my body and soul to the ceo with the most money

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
but I better loving get implants

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/Papapishu/status/900803497188352000

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
These next gen memes are pretty.... :thunk:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

2DCAT posted:

These next gen memes are pretty.... :thunk:

... Or maybe I've just become too old for this world :rip:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Billionaire George Soros gives liberally to progressive causes, but he puts his financial bets on fast-food chains, GMO foods, coal, firearms and gas-guzzling cars, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group analysis of his latest financial filing.

Soros claims he is a fighter for human rights but that hasn’t kept his separate private family investment company, Quantum Group of Funds, from investing in oil exploration in Western Sahara, long viewed by human rights groups and the U.N. Security Council as a territory brutally occupied by Morocco.

Soros Fund Management, the billionaire’s main corporate investment company, disclosed his latest financial investments for the second quarter in August 2017, as required by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). A previous quarterly report showed he lost nearly $1 billion after Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Hurricane Harvey makes me think of this

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Nonsense posted:

Billionaire George Soros gives liberally to progressive causes, but he puts his financial bets on fast-food chains, GMO foods, coal, firearms and gas-guzzling cars, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group analysis of his latest financial filing.

Soros claims he is a fighter for human rights but that hasn’t kept his separate private family investment company, Quantum Group of Funds, from investing in oil exploration in Western Sahara, long viewed by human rights groups and the U.N. Security Council as a territory brutally occupied by Morocco.

Soros Fund Management, the billionaire’s main corporate investment company, disclosed his latest financial investments for the second quarter in August 2017, as required by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). A previous quarterly report showed he lost nearly $1 billion after Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election.

TRUMP

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

jarofpiss posted:

port arthur is really something you need to see in person

wikipedia says Port Arthur is tied w two other cities for the title of worst humidity in the US

sounds like perdition would be a step up

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-uj0vQ-c6k

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i'm the person who doesn't have to give a poo poo about healthcare ever

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

The Nastier Nate posted:

At first I got mad at this late, but then I realized the only thing keeping PA from trash tier is parts of Philly and Pittsburgh so I guess its ok. I'd add Hawaii to S tier and I think Alaska and Nevada probably belong above trash.

hawaii is a tier

too expensive for s and the culture can be v hostile to people who move there from other states

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Man Obama has The Life right now. Laying low, gleefully watching Trump self-destruct, just sitting around writing memoirs and poo poo and taking expensive paid-for vacations around the world getting schmoozed. Bless him

Cool Dad Obama earned it.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

obama will be arrested and humiliated before the nation, COOL DAD OBAMA

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

philly is good

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/delmoi/status/900762347626782720

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i like this one

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

in which twitch chat trolls possible Senate candidate Curt Schilling into pressing alt-f4

https://twitter.com/robbercat/status/900800731044880384

hold on, why is curt schilling streaming hearthstone

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

2DCAT posted:

... Or maybe I've just become too old for this world :rip:

that was true the moment you were born op

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

i came

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i swear to god i wasnt even trying 4 this

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

triple sulk posted:

philly is good

:yeah:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

bugt this one is better

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Ben Nerevarine posted:

lol, gently caress Obama.

I'm actually interested in seeing what his planned "resurgence" in Fall is gonna be about

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Sir Tonk posted:

it's 2017

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/ClimateCentral/status/900839141163900928

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Third World Reggin posted:

but I better loving get implants

someday your entire body will just be a brain hooked up to a pair of giant hooters

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sir Tonk posted:

guy defrauded a state to make bideo james

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

fits my needs posted:

lol, gently caress Obama.

I'm actually interested in seeing what his planned "resurgence" in Fall is gonna be about

Probably admonishing and denouncing the leftists that have been doing 100% of the heavy lifting since 11/10

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Imagine if he'd of been this useful during the past 8 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Zyla posted:

rushi can u doodle my kitten

u know it

• Locked thread