Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

quote:

and then took another, and drank the king’s health’
See? There ya go. He might have washed his dick in a glass of wine, but he drank to the king's health while doing so. You gotta respect that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Jaguars! posted:

Uncle Vinegar

Hello fellow "Due By Friday" fan.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Battlefield WW1 uses that when referring to objectives and after being extremely confused the first game about why we had to defend France's supply of Apple Butter it clicked.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

In 1966, the Playboy magazine asked George Lincoln Rockwell of the American Nazi Party for an interview. Rockwell agreed under the condition that the interviewer mustn't be a Jew; Playboy sent a black man instead. The interview featured this gem:

quote:

ROCKWELL: Good. Just so we both know where we stand, I'd like to make some thing else crystal clear before we begin. I'm going to be honest and direct with you. You're here in your professional capacity; I'm here in my professional capacity. While here, you'll be treated well — but I see you're a black interviewer. It's nothing personal, but I want you to understand that I don't mix with your kind, and we call your race "niggers."

PLAYBOY: I've been called "friend of the family" many times, Commander, but this is the first time I'm being paid for it. So you go right ahead.

:eyepop:

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

frankenfreak posted:

Sugar
Harry
Ink
Edward
London
Duff

TNA does it again!

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

lmao

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

Mr. Flunchy posted:

Am currently reading about the Restoration and Charles II's drinking buddies sound fun:

Charles II paid his bail.

ok listen, I am aware that historically "naked" often just meant "not in a state of full formal dress worthy of being shown in public," such that a man without his coat on could be so described even with his shirt and trousers-equivalents on, but even so I am puzzled as to how this dude was naked enough to wash his cock in his wine glass in full view of god and everyone, but still dressed enough that THEN he pulled down his breeches

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Like you've never tucked your dick about your waistband to get a lovely sad blowjob from your ex girlfriend behind a dollarama while you were both drunk on Halloween while you were dealing with cancer.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

bunnyofdoom posted:

Like you've never tucked your dick about your waistband to get a lovely sad blowjob from your ex girlfriend behind a dollarama while you were both drunk on Halloween while you were dealing with cancer.

You wanna talk about something champ?

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Mr. Flunchy posted:

Am currently reading about the Restoration and Charles II's drinking buddies sound fun:

"he proceeded to enact ‘all the postures of lust and buggery that could be imagined'"

Charles II paid his bail.

I think Sir Charles Sedley was the original goatse.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Helith posted:

I think Sir Charles Sedley was the original goatse.
Where's the signet ring?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

funmanguy posted:

You wanna talk about something champ?

....I was way too specific there

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

bunnyofdoom posted:

If it's gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my dick in the mashed potatoes.

( that was a sample in a beastie boys song (https://youtu.be/D4-F6QFcNxQ) that was pretty unknown for decades. I think people only nailed it down a year or so ago.)

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Peanut President posted:

TNA does it again!

Lol

The Browns

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

Side note: the interviewer in this case was Alex Haley, who later went on to...some prominence as an author.

Also this interview was dramatized by none other than Don Corleone and Darth Vader: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8SxzNdX1MQ

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

In 1941 Felice Benuzzi was captured by allied forces in Kenya and sent to POW camp. He wasn't treated badly but he was really, really bored by the monotonous life in the camp. Escape from the prison camp was regarded as impossible, not because security was tight but because Kenya itself was regarded as a prison. It had wild animals known to attack humans, impregnable jungle and a long way to the nearest neutral country. So instead of trying to escape in order to gain freedom Benuzzi decided to escape in order to climb Mount Kenya. In 1943 he and two other prisoners escaped. Despite the fact that they had little experience and equipment they reached the top and planted a homemade italian flag on the mountain. The trio then broke back into the camp and reported to the british compound officer. The officer sentenced them to 28 days of solitary confinement but commuted it to seven days because he ‘appreciated the sporting effort’.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Alhazred posted:

In 1941 Felice Benuzzi was captured by allied forces in Kenya and sent to POW camp. He wasn't treated badly but he was really, really bored by the monotonous life in the camp. Escape from the prison camp was regarded as impossible, not because security was tight but because Kenya itself was regarded as a prison. It had wild animals known to attack humans, impregnable jungle and a long way to the nearest neutral country. So instead of trying to escape in order to gain freedom Benuzzi decided to escape in order to climb Mount Kenya. In 1943 he and two other prisoners escaped. Despite the fact that they had little experience and equipment they reached the top and planted a homemade italian flag on the mountain. The trio then broke back into the camp and reported to the british compound officer. The officer sentenced them to 28 days of solitary confinement but commuted it to seven days because he ‘appreciated the sporting effort’.

I say, jolly good show, lads!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
He should have commuted it only on the condition that they climb Kilimanjaro.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Powaqoatse posted:

I say, jolly good show, lads!

It's a fair cop, guv!

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Platystemon posted:

He should have commuted it only on the condition that they climb Kilimanjaro.

"We've talked it over, and do you have any mountains that don't have "Kill a man" in the name?"

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

The RAF used Spitfire drop tanks to fly beer to thirsty soldiers after D‐day.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Reminds me of one of my grandpa's war stories. He was a mechanic with the RCAF 404 Squadron. According to him, they has a couple external fuel tanks with a prop that they cleaned out. On Sundays, they filled the tanks with everyone's cream and sugar rations, strapped rhem to a bomber, had it fly at a real high altitude for a while with the prop spinning. Result? Ice cream for the base.

AgentF
May 11, 2009
Unfortunately 404 squadron became lost during a mission and was never found again.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

AgentF posted:

Unfortunately 404 squadron became lost during a mission and was never found again.
They tried to have 403 squadron find them, but they were forbidden.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Squadron 420 boldly went out for SAR, but were forced to ditch at the nearest Taco Bell.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Squadron 409 was diverted to clean up a spaghetti stain.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

bunnyofdoom posted:

Reminds me of one of my grandpa's war stories. He was a mechanic with the RCAF 404 Squadron. According to him, they has a couple external fuel tanks with a prop that they cleaned out. On Sundays, they filled the tanks with everyone's cream and sugar rations, strapped rhem to a bomber, had it fly at a real high altitude for a while with the prop spinning. Result? Ice cream for the base.

There's been quite a few stories of that happening. Sometimes they'd strap them to fighters and have them do some stunts to make sure it would be all mixed up.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

chitoryu12 posted:

There's been quite a few stories of that happening. Sometimes they'd strap them to fighters and have them do some stunts to make sure it would be all mixed up.

In this stunt the band the B-52s was created

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=182AepOJjMs

And believe me the pilot did not intend on that

Tin roof rusted

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Ha ha ha. Well I caused a good derail. But yeah, my grandfather was in thr 404 in coastal command. I did actually get a Squadron not found page when I tried to research it a bit more about 10 years ago. Now they are on gov. Of Canada websites ( I think)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Your granddad told you a story about ice cream, when in reality they emptied a tank of chilled kerosene to make airman martinis.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Jaguars! posted:

Apples, Butter, Charlie, Duff, Edward, Freddy, George, Harry, Ink, Johnnie, King, London, Monkey, Nuts, Orange, Pudding, Queenie, Robert, Sugar, Tommie, Uncle, Vinegar, Willie, Xerxes, Yellow, Zebra

See if you can guess it

Royal Navy phonetic alphabet, WWI

I have played Battlefield 1.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I can't even imagine how skunked that beer had to have been

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Aesop Poprock posted:

I can't even imagine how skunked that beer had to have been

Better than torpedo juice though (denatured ethanol filtered with a loaf of bread with pineapple juice).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torpedo_juice

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Whooping Crabs posted:

Better than torpedo juice though (denatured ethanol filtered with a loaf of bread with pineapple juice).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torpedo_juice
I swear, we'd have cured cancer by now if it was an obstacle between a platoon of marines and getting shitfaced.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

In 1311 Botulf Butolfsson became the only swede to be executed for heresy. The last european to be executed for heresy was Cayetano Ripoli who was garroted in 1826.

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

Alhazred posted:

In 1311 Botulf Butolfsson became the only swede to be executed for heresy. The last european to be executed for heresy was Cayetano Ripoli who was garroted in 1826.

Sucks to suck.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I blame his imaginationless dad.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I bet the "garrote executioner" position had a lot of burnout

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

hawowanlawow posted:

I bet the "garrote executioner" position had a lot of burnout

Yeah, it's a real pain in the neck to find replacements though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

plainswalker75 posted:

Yeah, it's a real pain in the neck to find replacements though.

Only because the pressure makes them choke on the job.