Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
In my case, lightning is just my best element. Figured I'd use it as a starting point to gauge the challenge level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

These were my quick boss notes/suggestions from my final Magicite Preparation guide:

I posted:

• Living Flame: Living Flame benefits from having fast casting attackers, as every 3rd attack causes it to shift forms and resets its cast bar. You won’t be able to completely lock it out of attacking, but you can certainly prevent it from staying in any single form for very long. Unlike most of the other Magicite bosses, you don’t actually want to bring Fire Resistance accessories to Living Flame; it only has one actual Fire damage AOE, and most of the damage you’re likely to face is actually Gravity, so Instant KO Resistance accessories are the way to go here. You should only need one healer for Living Flame unless you’re taking a very long time to kill it, although you may want to bring a secondary white mage with Esuna or Ultra Cure (or Magicite Enkidu) just in case your primary healer gets Paralyzed.
  • Sea Lion: Sea Lion is one of the stronger Magicites bosses offensively and your first few attempts may benefit from having a second healer, unless your primary healer is someone like Rosa with USB. Sea Lion has a very strong mixed offense and while Ice Resistance accessories are recommended, Mad Wing will still hurt badly because it’s a very strong pure physical AOE. Fire is one of the easiest elements to come across, so while it has a nasty offense this will likely be a good starting point for many players.
  • Fenrir: Fenrir is the weakest Magicite boss, both offensively and defensively. It’s still no pushover, however; it can easily kill a back row character with Bite before you get a chance to get Wall up, and Millennial Decay is an AOE which can easily wreck your day even through Slow Resistance accessories (which I recommend unless you’re bringing a spammable Magic Blink) and Affliction Break. Ice is a fairly rare element, and the best Ice BSB in the game is slightly disadvantaged here because of Fenrir’s tendency to put up a physical Blink just before a Squall BSB2 command 2 is set to land, but bringing someone with Celerity 5 access and a r2 or so Quick Hit can help negate that particular problem. Fenrir drops what is easily the best general-purpose Magicite in the game, Enkidu, so again this will likely be many players’ first or second target among Magicite bosses.
  • Golem: Golem is generally considered, if not *the* hardest Magicite boss, at least one of the hardest. Earth Resistance accessories are recommended here because not only does Golem have a magical Earth damage AOE, it also has a 4 hit random target ranged physical Earth damage attack. Stun resistance is also useful, but very scarce. If you’re very good at timing, you can Magic Blink the Mad Quakes to avoid the Stuns, but that attack can be used randomly as well so it’s not guaranteed. While many people will be eager to try their Cloud USBs against Golem, I would recommend whetting your blade on some of the other bosses first, particularly Fenrir if you can for the EnWind Magicites Enkidu and Wing Raptor. The extra 10-15% damage helps a lot against a boss this tanky.
  • Hydra: Middle of the road as far as stats but a fairly rare element. Hydra *loves* to spam AOE Thunder magic, so while it does have an AOE Gravity move you should stick to Thunder Resistance accessories. If you can manage it, keeping everyone in the back row (or using Gaia Cross or another Draw Fire/Sentinel effect) means you won’t even have to slot a Protectga for this fight as Hydra only has a non-ranged single target physical attack, which it doesn’t use all that often anyway. Hydra is another boss where you may want to consider bringing a second healer just to help with the incessant AOE damage.
  • Bismarck: The Great White Whale is another of the Magicite bosses which is generally considered quite difficult, owing mainly to its very powerful mixed offense -- both physically/magically and elementally. Bismarck has access to an AOE physical attack and AOE magical water, fire, ice, and thunder attacks. As such, you can’t really equip a specific Elemental Resistance accessory to protect against its attacks; even the normally useful Gigas Armlet is a Very Bad Idea here (due to its Water Weakness) unless you have a rare Water Resistance armor to equip to the same character. The saving grace is that Thunder elemental SBs are generally easy to come by (if maybe not quite as easily as Fire or Holy), so most people should have at least a few characters to fight Bismarck with. Like Sea Lion and Hydra, you may wish to consider two healers for Bismarck due to the strong AOE offense.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
From what I've read, Sea Lion and Hydra are also the 'simplest' in that they are basically no frills damage blitzes, outside of their standard resistance-lowering attacks. Sea Lion does have a Water attack in Tsunami, but it actually doesn't hurt that much unless you're slapping Gigas Armlets on everyone, so it's just weathering lots of Ice damage and the occasional nasty Savage Wings. Hydra is also pretty much pure Thunder with some Gravity thrown in the mix. While I wouldn't call them super simple, you won't have to deal with blinks or stoneskins or form changing or status effects like the other bosses.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

HPanda posted:

Ugh, Bismark. I've been trying this one today but haven't succeeded yet. I know I must have the pieces, but it has yet to come together.

I've tried Relm with her BSB and Rosa with her USB so far for main healers (separate attempts, not together), and Garnet with her Trial by Lightning BSB as off-healer. The majority of my damage is coming from Lightning's USB. I've also tried both Vaan and Faris as debuffers, but the debuffs really don't seem to do much here. Might try with just the Full Break and Magic Break on Ramza to get Shout in there. I've also tried with Shantotto for damage, but I wasn't impressed by the output. If I throw in Shout, maybe I should also utilize Kain and his BSB.

There, mastered it in 49 seconds. Good enough.

Final team was Lightning (USB), Garnet (Trial by Lightning BSB), Kain (BSB), Ramza (Shout and Tailwind), and Rosa (USB). Nothing special for strategy, just boosting Lightning up as well as I could, using Garnet as a secondary healer just spamming her Command 1, Getting Kain into his BSB with Lightning Dive as soon as I could, Shouting with Ramza, and using Rosa's USB when it came up. Only casualty was Garnet at about the midpoint. That damage output is not messing around.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
The good news is that Bismarck is one of the two worst bosses of the set (the other being Golem). If you can handle Bismarck's offenses, most of the other Magicite bosses should be easier to handle, unless you get unlucky with Paralysis/Interrupt from Liquid Flame/Golem.

I'll probably go after Fenrir or Bismarck next. Fenrir's easier and I somehow have more options for that fight (Vivi/Serah BSBs for magic, Squall OSB for physical, and Laguna's Imperil), but my Lightning team is maybe a bit more cohesive.

Zagposting
Nov 18, 2012

Don't put points into luck, they said.

It's a useless stat, they said.
Thanks for the pull advice earlier. I decided to do one pull of banner 1 and got Curilla's USB.and Shantotto's SSB. Looks like the USB is a decent Shout clone, so it'll be nice to not have to worry about that! I really could just use a good healer soul break, now.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Got Aphmau's USB. Instant medica, hastega, and party instacast? Hell yeah. Also Curilla's BSB and SSB, and Zeid's BSB. Pretty good pull I'd say.

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

"I'm thirty," I said. "I'm five years too old to lie to myself and call it honor."
Actually I just really took a look at the second banner. Anyone have any comments on Ayame? I would love another Ice DPS to pair with Fran and Reks to a lesser extent.

Then again, it's probably still best to pull a couple of times on the Bartz banner or the superfests and save for a month :sigh:

ceaselessfuture fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Aug 25, 2017

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
Bismarck improved to 45.15, which is good enough for now. Lightning's BSB2 is capping, which means I really should be using her USB for 2 more hits, but I'm not because I didn't realize that until after I killed him a second time.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

ceaselessfuture posted:

Actually I just really took a look at the second banner. Anyone have any comments on Ayame? I would love another Ice DPS to pair with Fran and Reks to a lesser extent.

Then again, it's probably still best to pull a couple of times on the Bartz banner or the superfests and save for a month :sigh:

She's probably the second best physical Ice DPS (after Squall). You could do far worse than her.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

ceaselessfuture posted:

Ayame's BSB is the real stand out. Squall BSB2 exists so it's not the best Ice DPS, but it's still amazing. She does self-buff a lot better then Squall can with her BSB Command 2 and Hailstorm access. It's a shame her Dives are more Samurai focused rather then Ice focused since she loses out on dualcasting Snowspell Strike.

I'm still gonna vote for saving instead of pulling unless you need XI synergy for the Seeker/Dark Dragon Torment CM.

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

"I'm thirty," I said. "I'm five years too old to lie to myself and call it honor."
Looks like both BSBs are on the 30th banners too, so I guess that's settled!

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

So I did 3 pulls so far on FF15 banner

2/11: Noctis BSB/SSB
1/11: Gladiolus SSB
3/11: Iris BSB, Gladiolus BSB, Iris SSB

So....Not a terrible round of pulls to get everyone's BSB....but it would have been cool to get the bsbs + LMRs

Would be nice to doublecast noctis combat and healing combat...

That being said, aside from that the only things I'm now missing on the banner is Noctis OSB and Glad's OSB, which aren't as exciting.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

ApplesandOranges posted:

The good news is that Bismarck is one of the two worst bosses of the set (the other being Golem). If you can handle Bismarck's offenses, most of the other Magicite bosses should be easier to handle, unless you get unlucky with Paralysis/Interrupt from Liquid Flame/Golem.

I'll probably go after Fenrir or Bismarck next. Fenrir's easier and I somehow have more options for that fight (Vivi/Serah BSBs for magic, Squall OSB for physical, and Laguna's Imperil), but my Lightning team is maybe a bit more cohesive.

I had the opposite experience, I got Bismarck down in under a minute but I can't even get Fenrir to 50%, my ice options are trash and he hits really hard, and going physical is super annoying because of the blinks always coming at the worst possible time. Hydra just blitzed me with so much AoE that even with two healers, my timing was a little off and he burned down one of my DPS characters, which was pretty much the end of that.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Stirdog posted:

Is there a reason everyone is going after Bismark first?

I'm probably going to try Golem first, or maybe second after Fenrir, since I have Cloud's BSB2+USB, Zack's BSB+CSB, Alphinaud's BSB, and Fujin's BSB, so I can do a metric fuckload of wind damage... after I get some SB gauges built up. Downside is I still need to bring someone like OK for hastega, but he can pull support duty to backup y'shtola if needed, leaving me with Cloud/Zack and either Alphinaud or Fuijin for wind damage dealing.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

pichupal posted:

Ayame's BSB is the real stand out. Squall BSB2 exists so it's not the best Ice DPS, but it's still amazing. She does self-buff a lot better then Squall can with her BSB Command 2 and Hailstorm access. It's a shame her Dives are more Samurai focused rather then Ice focused since she loses out on dualcasting Snowspell Strike.

I'm still gonna vote for saving instead of pulling unless you need XI synergy for the Seeker/Dark Dragon Torment CM.

The XI banners are still worth considering for Magicite options too; Curilla's USB is a great stacking buff and provides Radiant Shield, Aphmau's USB is arguably in the top tier of healer USBs out there, and her BSB is an okay workhorse that gels well in a Lightning team.

Only issue is that Curilla is a bit of a 'meh' character and Zeid isn't really anybody to write home about outside of being a decent Dark DPS (and there are better Dark banners to come).

Stirdog posted:

Is there a reason everyone is going after Bismark first?

I went after Sealion, but that's because my Fire team is far and away my best set.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Someone on Reddit fell for the FF11 "Lucky" trap banner.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Well, after several tries I managed to get Fenrir down in 51 seconds.

OK (VoF, Affliction Break/Haste)
Rosa (USB, Curaja/Protect)
Rinoa (Ice-Chain, Valigarmanda/Abyssal Shards)
Edea (BSB, Chain-Blizaga/Memento Mori)
Laguna (Imperil SSB, Lifesiphon/Icicle Shot)

I was still pretty heavily at the mercy of RNG for nobody to get focused and for Rosa to take enough hits to keep the SB flowing. Not sure how the hell I'm supposed to shave 21 seconds off that. Takes me nearly that long to build meter and get the ball rolling.

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.
My elemental coverage is pretty weak, but it seems like Refia and Galuf can punch a hole in Sealion pretty reliably.

Are there any guides/comments regarding the actual magicites themselves? On a first glance, they seem pretty elementally narrow and geared towards just doing more magicite stuff. How good are these in other contents, how high are the bonuses to stats these grant?

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

Attestant posted:

My elemental coverage is pretty weak, but it seems like Refia and Galuf can punch a hole in Sealion pretty reliably.

Are there any guides/comments regarding the actual magicites themselves? On a first glance, they seem pretty elementally narrow and geared towards just doing more magicite stuff. How good are these in other contents, how high are the bonuses to stats these grant?

A long time ago someone posted a handy guide about this, but I have no idea where it came from and now I can't find it. It kinda seems like 1 and 2 star magicites are not really worth spending arcana on, and I know everyone recommends Enkidu and Mom Bomb for being useful in a lot of content. Other than that it mostly seems like really tiny elemental damage boosts / resistances, which I mean I'll take it, but I doubt they make a huge impact. I haven't seen it all yet so there could be some more cool stuff.

I do know that using a lvl 50 Bismarck magicite in a battle is super disappointing, though. His attacks deal like 300 damage lol. I dunno if that ramps up hardcore as you break their levels but so far it's not even worth the extra time the animations take, even on squishier bosses.

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

A long time ago someone posted a handy guide about this, but I have no idea where it came from and now I can't find it. It kinda seems like 1 and 2 star magicites are not really worth spending arcana on, and I know everyone recommends Enkidu and Mom Bomb for being useful in a lot of content. Other than that it mostly seems like really tiny elemental damage boosts / resistances, which I mean I'll take it, but I doubt they make a huge impact. I haven't seen it all yet so there could be some more cool stuff.

I do know that using a lvl 50 Bismarck magicite in a battle is super disappointing, though. His attacks deal like 300 damage lol. I dunno if that ramps up hardcore as you break their levels but so far it's not even worth the extra time the animations take, even on squishier bosses.

Well, I mean, I'd use Bismark because of the instant Fire blink but thats just me, anything else he wants to do is on him. You wanna try telling a whale he can't splash around?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

BGrifter posted:

Haha gently caress what a punch to the dick/vagina

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Don't tease the Octopus, kids!
the magicite will do pretty respectable damage when you have a stable of high-level ones (like 80-99). Remember, the stats used to cast their soul breaks are primarily based on the main magicite, but also augmented by all the sub magicite. By high levels, they can often do 9999x4 AoE, which ain't bad, especially with Bismark and Liquid Flame, which are instant cast.

But yeah, other than Enkidu they're kinda niche, but the imperil ones aren't bad if you've got an elemental team going (and the game sort of pushes you in that direction with a lot of high-level bosses resisting every element but one).

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
cool looks like im on holiday for the entire 30th anniversary event

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

BGrifter posted:

Haha, isn't that one of the very few SBs that requires 2 gauge bars per use, too?

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Bismarck is survivable with water resist trinkets to the point I can solo heal it. My vanille is pretty much decked out with full legend dive and bsb/usb though.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
These magicite dungeons are really letting me know how much my elemental gear sucks. I managed lightning since that's my current best element, but I have yet to manage any of the others. It seems that a lot of my elemental stuff is getting pretty old.

It would be really nice to have those elemental banners right about now.

Cosmic Afro
May 23, 2011

Snazzy Frocks posted:

Bismarck is survivable with water resist trinkets to the point I can solo heal it. My vanille is pretty much decked out with full legend dive and bsb/usb though.

Having managed to beat Bismark, I'll likely be able to solo-heal it soonish, I'd wager. I do like the sort of odd progression magicite brings.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Haha, isn't that one of the very few SBs that requires 2 gauge bars per use, too?

Yes, yes it is. The biggest gently caress you pull.

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

It's in the garbage. Where it belongs.
Since I have no water SBs the Bismarck clear doesn't ever lead me to beat the fire boss. A new target is needed.

I think I can do the ice magicite after preparing.

Steiner BSB
Terra OSB (and BSB but probably not worth it)
Ysh
OK BSB
Ramza USB

Something like that with either OK or Ramza moonlighting as an Entruster while keeping their own buff up.

Steiner is 81 and Terra is 84 so there's some work to be done. At least they have partial 4* dives.

Meanwhile I'll keep farming the great white whale.

way to go steve
Jan 1, 2010
Mastered Fenrir, Sea Lion, and Golem so far. Biggest two takeaways for me have been that ninja magic is real good, and radiant shield is real good. Edge using 3star ninja magic was beating out chain firagas, and his gusts were outdoing alphinaud's meltdowns on golem. Lvl 76 alph could have earned his spot just using deployment tactics then defending, I'll probably just have him carry backup cures from now on.

When bosses have 20k defense and resistance, using things to get around it is really good. I'd like to get first time clears on them all to collect all those crystals and start picking magicite to level, but I still have zero water sbs, so that one may have to wait. Unless I can get away with honing up multiple copies of the 3star water ninja, which is looking like it might just work.

Also, equipped magicite gets xp from any battle you do, so make sure to throw something on even if it's not super relevant.

Kumog
Dec 28, 2006
Am I your god?
Been farming Fenrir with my ice squad
99 Squall, fully dived, BSB2, Snowspell Strike/Blizzara Strike (the latter is never used except in case of being short a little bit on SB)
99 Ramza, Shout/USB, Full Break, Lifesiphon (FB sucks here but it IS an extra 300+ dmg per snowspell strike, and when Squall loves triplecasting it, it adds up.)
80 Snow, BSB, Gaia's Cross, Lifesiphon (GC doesn't really do much here but it does make him eat the Bites, and then Masterful Mercenary RM gives me a solid counter)
99 Vanille, BSB, Renewing Cure, Curada.
99 Y'sh BSB Curaja Protectga (Wrathspam is fun, but two healers makes it a bit overkill.)

Three kills in...three copies of Fenrir. Guess I'll have one beastly little puppy instead of my bro Enkidu just yet.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

I don't have lightning USB or bsb2, nor do I have tgc osb. Also lack amazing healing usbs (only relm's), edge ssb, and ok bsb.

I DO have the following lightning options:
rapha bsb
Ashe bsb
Lightning ssb2 (en-lightning) and OSB
Kain bsb
Fully dived Celes with ssb and lmr

And staples:
Ramza shout/chant
Krile sheepsong
Papalymo ley lines
Vanille bsb
Yshy wall/proshellgenga/bsb
Firion BSB
Fran bsb/lightning imperil ssb
Noctis ssb

My first Bismarck attempt failed with:
Ramza shout
Lightning ssb/OSB
Kain bsb
Vanille bsb
Yshy bsb and later wall after rw ended at ~1 min point

Lots of Inc damage and not much going out. What a. I doing wrong?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Am I missing something or does the 11 realm still not have anyone who can use Full Break?

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Fister Roboto posted:

Am I missing something or does the 11 realm still not have anyone who can use Full Break?

You are correct.

Also apparently 1 min 20 sec is the mark for all magicite bosses to go into all out attack mode

Zagposting
Nov 18, 2012

Don't put points into luck, they said.

It's a useless stat, they said.
I'm hitting that point in realm dungeons (XII) where I'm either only getting one stamina shard or none for completion. Should I just start going back through elites that give 2 shards to keep riding free stamina refreshes, or do later realm dungeons start giving more stamina shards again? Trying to make the best use of the 1/2 stamina while it lasts.

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Riftling posted:

I'm hitting that point in realm dungeons (XII) where I'm either only getting one stamina shard or none for completion. Should I just start going back through elites that give 2 shards to keep riding free stamina refreshes, or do later realm dungeons start giving more stamina shards again? Trying to make the best use of the 1/2 stamina while it lasts.

2 stamina shards is the exception, not the rule. Getting all of them is an eventuality, so do whatever content you can. 1/2 price dungeons happen for at least a week every month when the new realm dungeons get released, which will be happening in another week or so for September. The 30th anniversary fest at the end of September will probably also have 1/2 price stamina, too.

Edit: Realm dungeons are always available, so it's usually a good idea to prioritize getting as far as you can into the limited time events because the rewards from those are gone forever after the event ends.

Boogaloo Shrimp fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Aug 25, 2017

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I can get Hydra down to about 30% or so before the RW drops off and I get wasted. I did recently draw Gladio's OSB (sadly without his Enearth BSB to go with it), so I'll probably level him and Tifa up and give it another go. Would be nice to try to get Dorgann's BSB next week to go with it, but it's that 1% chance.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Thundercracker posted:

You are correct.

Also apparently 1 min 20 sec is the mark for all magicite bosses to go into all out attack mode

It's actually based on number of turns taken by the boss, but given they all have the same speed (except Liquid Flame, I guess?) and their moves all have standard charge time, it's basically the same thing as a hard minutes/seconds time limit. Since Liquid Flame is slower (but has instant-cast moves) and keeps resetting his ATB with form changes, I figure it takes a fair bit longer to hit a "berserk state" for that fight, if there even is one.

ApplesandOranges posted:

I can get Hydra down to about 30% or so before the RW drops off and I get wasted. I did recently draw Gladio's OSB (sadly without his Enearth BSB to go with it), so I'll probably level him and Tifa up and give it another go. Would be nice to try to get Dorgann's BSB next week to go with it, but it's that 1% chance.

I'm not looking forward to Hydra, despite having done Golem first. Golem's summon skill isn't that great, and my best Earth characters are... ah... Noctis and Master, I guess.

KataraniSword fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Aug 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

Thundercracker posted:

You are correct.

Yup, that's about right and why Turtle strats are a bad idea: all of them will overwhelm pretty any level of defense once they get there. Also your rewards will be terrible even if you do manage to clinch it.

Fun fact, though: Elara's Wall lasts for thirty seconds per cast so there's not a lot of point brining Y'sh or Tyro Wall. If you need that third cast you'll probably be flattened anyways.

Edit: Oh, and might as well throw this in too. The Magicites are expected to be farmed. For a bit now JP side has been running a monthly pair of Cid's Missions worth 5 Mythril total. 2 for clearing Magicites ten times that month and another 3 for ten more on top of that.

LornMarkus fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Aug 25, 2017

• Locked thread