Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Rushi posted:

how do you guys choose the words ur gonna post ?

to elaborate the more 4 letter words tha better alsew to fukken hell with perscriptivism jus say what u wan how u wanna!!

an like, u know, pay attention to things an try an learn stuff an study materialist dialectics and look at what happen in the "real world"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QoKZA3BxPs

hell yeah ed balls put the best band itt itp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Zyla posted:

People at the store in Houston would rather starve during Hurricane Harvey than eat chicken and waffle Lay's

def not the third ward

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

extremply police officer david J. clarke:] i hope you liberals drown in yer tears, because you aren't gettin a drat drink in the clink!!!!1111

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lol that path is hosed up

"oh poo poo, what're we doing in corpus we're supposed to be in houston!"

*peels out*

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

oh i mean this actually rules?? o:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

*dies*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Zyla posted:

People at the store in Houston would rather starve during Hurricane Harvey than eat chicken and waffle Lay's

in florida, its the canned clam chowderr people avoid at the market :barf:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Rushi posted:

i have posting synthesisization

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

to elaborate the more 4 letter words tha better alsew to fukken hell with perscriptivism jus say what u wan how u wanna!!

an like, u know, pay attention to things an try an learn stuff an study materialist dialectics and look at what happen in the "real world"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QoKZA3BxPs

hell yeah ed balls put the best band itt itp

oh i literally just type the first random things in my head and then am absolutely amazed when people attempt to communicate back

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

people hording water it seems

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

:barf:

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!
The goat has it right--poor kid burning his retinas. Those are shade 5 lenses.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

i remember like a year ago listening to a journalism podcast about how unprepared houston was for a major hurricane like this, smdh

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
Tonight's GFS run of the hurricane track is coming in now and through hour 96 it's still the same stall over corpus christi but a bit worse.

This thing is going to be a loving nightmare. I think I'm just now coming to grips with the complete scale of how much rain is going to be dropped on TX

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

nws this please

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Nonsense posted:

well soon there will be more than enough for everyone!!!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

http://www.baldheretic.com/2008/09/18/hurricane-preparedness-drinks#ixzz0pcLZ1P8c

MANDATORY EVACUATION
1 1/2 oz. Absolut Ruby Red vodka
1/2 oz. vermouth
Clamato
Prune juice

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Rushi posted:

oh i literally just type the first random things in my head and then am absolutely amazed when people attempt to communicate back

aint that what a thread is uh . . .

for?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

lol

http://shouldyoudatenate.com/

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
the kids are alt-right is my favorite pun this since the happening

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Nonsense posted:

just buy buckets imo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
maybe some funnels

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

sry merry i couldnt listen to ur tune its uh that gals sayin stuff thats way too personal for my programming to process atm

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
attempting to communicate on cspam is like attempting to communicate while on acid

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

aint that what a thread is uh . . .

for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7Z8ag4oSY

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

canned clam chowderr

my sin

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Admiral Ray posted:

attempting to communicate on cspam is like attempting to communicate while on acid

:justpost:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dule_I0cnwQ

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

sry merry i couldnt listen to ur tune its uh that gals sayin stuff thats way too personal for my programming to process atm

i dug the instruments tho maybe some day ill be feeling, whats the word? "better"? is that a thing that can be felt?

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Tonight's GFS run of the hurricane track is coming in now and through hour 96 it's still the same stall over corpus christi but a bit worse.

This thing is going to be a loving nightmare. I think I'm just now coming to grips with the complete scale of how much rain is going to be dropped on TX

omg lmao it's actually going back out into the gulf.

it's going to loving do it. it's going to hit corpus christi, go into the gulf, power back up, and slam into somewhere from around galveston to the tx/la border.

https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=gfs&region=eus&pkg=mslp_wind&runtime=2017082500&fh=30

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

well look i think it's nice that he lets you know that even if you are a gorgeous and talented that might just not be enough. reminds me of a guy who sent a response out of the blue to my friend on a dating site saying he "might" do anal with her

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

:whitewater:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
chicken and waffle lays sound good as hell

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

lol that path is hosed up

"oh poo poo, what're we doing in corpus we're supposed to be in houston!"

*peels out*

35 inches? holy gently caress, that's insane

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

omg lmao it's actually going back out into the gulf.

it's going to loving do it. it's going to hit corpus christi, go into the gulf, power back up, and slam into somewhere from around galveston to the tx/la border.

https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=gfs&region=eus&pkg=mslp_wind&runtime=2017082500&fh=30

this storm rules

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

:stare:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

dont u know how i go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paVMi7shdRI

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
STAY FUCKIN' LIT NITE CREW I'M OUT

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:parrot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

that was only reason i worried about the weatherbro earlier saying it was slow moving. It's just gonna hang out

• Locked thread