Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

FAUXTON posted:

https://twitter.com/b_schaffner/status/900377784337518592

It's almost as if there's something to people saying Bernie bros were strangely racist, assuming the crossovers weren't just voting Bernie for shits and giggles and wouldn't have voted for him in the general anyway.

what does this have to do with the fact that he would have won :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Isaac's Storm is one of my favorite books

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

There's no rule that says a hurricane can't last forever.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
rick perry's gonna go stand on the rubble of a nuclear reactor and put on a hard hat and say "im from the government, and im here to help.................j/k lol!!!!!"

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.
Both Sanders and Trump were burn it all down candidates. Not shocking that people who wanted to burn it down voted.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
why are there no james traficant love pillows

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

I pointed that out earlier lol~

its a match made in hell

Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Hailed For Heroic Response

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Zyla posted:

this new taylor swift song

she is not so good

:whitewater:

https://twitter.com/jonlovett/status/900939237935136768

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

FAUXTON posted:

It's almost as if there's something to people saying Bernie bros were strangely racist, assuming the crossovers weren't just voting Bernie for shits and giggles and wouldn't have voted for him in the general anyway.

I just polled people that think we should hang all black people that voted for bernie. 100% of them voted for Trump.

FUCKIN BERNIE BROS

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/rachelmillman/status/900939794724700160

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

financially racist posted:

what does this have to do with the fact that he would have won :confused:

Nothing, it's just that this survey is not the proof you'd want to be using. The proper material is all the election night tape and where axelrod was like "it wasn't russia that told your dumb rear end not to campaign in wisconsin"

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
lmao orrin hatch looks like a waxy ventriloquist doll

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
the galveston hurricane was so hosed. it wasn't just the water that killed people it was the water smashing the city into wooden bits, turning the flood into a ***giant moving wall of wood*** that crushed everyone. brutal.

also with the petrochemicals now, the texas gulf coast has even more ways to kill you

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
holy poo poo, my home town has a loving :killdozer:!
http://www.daily-journal.com/news/local/bulldozer-backs-over-squad-car/article_8e3d8efc-818d-56ee-8f58-014555e47f4f.html

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

FAUXTON posted:

Nothing, it's just that this survey is not the proof you'd want to be using. The proper material is all the election night tape and where axelrod was like "it wasn't russia that told your dumb rear end not to campaign in wisconsin"

the actual proper material is when hillary threw out blm protesters while the rich donors she was having dinner with hissed at them and then she turned around and said 'now let's get back to what actually matters'

but it was the bernie sanders man who was the racist, you see

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Are there any Trump -> Clinton voters

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

you think HE likes ham, wait till you see ME like ham!!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0mh-O0MYDo

~in a park in a rave under three days of darkness~
~tell a hater: behave and spark this~

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

the galveston hurricane was so hosed. it wasn't just the water that killed people it was the water smashing the city into wooden bits, turning the flood into a ***giant moving wall of wood*** that crushed everyone. brutal.

also with the petrochemicals now, the texas gulf coast has even more ways to kill you

Oilcane drone footage will own

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

FAUXTON posted:

Basically, there were a bunch of people who liked Bernie, not because of his policies, but because of the cult of personality and the outsider mystique, so when he lost, they just switched over to the other cult of personality candidate and actively ignored that Trump was the exact opposite of Bernie on pretty much 100% of the issues

Plus racism

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

sloppo posted:

you think HE likes ham, wait till you see ME like ham!!

he looks like he's made from buffed spam

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
reposting because lol:

mormonpartyboat posted:

lol checking the storm surge maps, the biggest storm surge is gonna hit the south texas nuclear generating station

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

can't wait until the oceans are dead ten years from now

oil and irradiated water, we really do know our stuff :hellyeah:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

The Glumslinger posted:

Basically, there were a bunch of people who liked Bernie, not because of his policies, but because of the cult of personality and the outsider mystique, so when he lost, they just switched over to the other cult of personality candidate and actively ignored that Trump was the exact opposite of Bernie on pretty much 100% of the issues

Plus racism

my care glands are engorged

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

the actual proper material is when hillary threw out blm protesters while the rich donors she was having dinner with hissed at them and then she turned around and said 'now let's get back to what actually matters'

but it was the bernie sanders man who was the racist, you see

:chloe:

you're still pissed about it aren't you

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

mormonpartyboat posted:

reposting because lol:

hey great i look forward to a new batch of completely overblown reports about the dangers of nuclear power

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

The Glumslinger posted:

Plus racism

when I think of Bernie I do not think of "cult of personality"

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Albert Camus' Le Pissoir

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

FAUXTON posted:

yes i am still pissed that that was her reaction to blm and you should be as well

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

reposting because lol:

:munch:

sherriff clarke is right, i want to see this incompetent admin, through their own fault, fail at this

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

FAUXTON posted:

As he should be, because Bernie would have won.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

hey great i look forward to a new batch of completely overblown reports about the dangers of nuclear power

nuclear power owns though

the energy grid can totally support it in places that aren't near hurricanes though, jeez

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

That's the bayou behind my house, it got up to the base of the bridge during a big flood a year or two ago. I'll post an updated version once the storm rolls in.

About as high as it got during the last big storm.

That storm lasted about a day.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
@randygdub 17m17 minutes ago

the new taylor swift song is better than 99 percent of rap/hip hop songs ever

https://twitter.com/randygdub/status/900941582509064198

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

The Glumslinger posted:

Plus racism

The ronpaul/mike gravel types, basically. They don't give a poo poo as long as you're an outsider, but that's as much a point about massive distrust of an uncaring and inequal political institution as it is about these outsider fetishists.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Michael Bayleaf posted:

when I think of Bernie I do not think of "cult of personality"

There was definitely one of those around him, he was the mythical outsider, untainted by politics and making deals and was gonna show everyone else. That wasn't Bernie's point, his point was fixing poo poo, but a lot of people liked him solely because he wasn't part of the establishment. If you liked him for his policies, and support them when they come from other people, you are not the kind of person I am describing here.

Yeah, I'm not talking about the people who are actaully hard core progressives, I'm talking about the people who were Paulites in 08/12 and then suddenly felt the Bern in 2016

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Bernie crossover chat is hilarious because it is a low number, not a high one, and the only reason to talk about it is that if anything it debunks the bernie-trump voter myth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Don't doxx the top of my head

• Locked thread