Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
lmao that all the texans are gonna run away just in time for obama to show up take their guns, who do you think MADE the hurricane u idiots???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Epic High Five posted:

jesus ss what the gently caress has been happejning going on to jutify 30 pages of new posts wtf

Texas is gonna get an epic high tide, it's probably gonna flood a nuclear power plant, Abbott is the least crippled part of Texas' disaster response capacity, Rick Perry is the secretary of energy whose lap this Fukushima poo poo is gonna fall into, half the federal government is run by acting or interim leadership, and trump is going to gently caress it up like he always does and while no actual people will suffer, a loving load of texans are gonna drown trapped in their loving attics and overturned crew cabs while pissbrains is flying around getting photos taken of him staring out the window of his plane but not seeing anything because he blinded himself 3 days ago. It's going to flood the second largest petrochemical complex on the planet and it's already loving with half the country's refining capacity as well as a fifth of crude production because that's what's in Houston and the offshore rigs respectively.

After that it's gonna get another hit of that sweet sweet 90°F gulf water and head for Louisiana.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

:same:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

sloppo posted:

lmao that all the texans are gonna run away just in time for obama to show up take their guns, who do you think MADE the hurricane u idiots???

galaxy brain

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Reality Winner posted:

It turns out that Mnuchin did view the eclipse while he was in Kentucky, and from an extraordinary place: Just outside the path of totality, from the roof of the nation’s fabled Fort Knox, atop nearly $200 billion in American gold.

stop this is too much

This is like a fictional textbook anecdote to answer the question, "why would a billionaire like Mnuchin take a Trump administration position when some GOP fucklord would be just as amenable to the 1%?"

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

afterr spending like 20 hour reading Battle Angel Alita manga youtube out of fuckkn nowhere recommended this to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oREngxqLBZ0

and even 5 minutes in I'm like, naawwww, this is way worse/different than my imagination conjured up

i saw a boob

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FAUXTON posted:

Texas is gonna get an epic high tide, it's probably gonna flood a nuclear power plant, Abbott is the least crippled part of Texas' disaster response capacity, Rick Perry is the secretary of energy whose lap this Fukushima poo poo is gonna fall into, half the federal government is run by acting or interim leadership, and trump is going to gently caress it up like he always does and while no actual people will suffer, a loving load of texans are gonna drown trapped in their loving attics and overturned crew cabs while pissbrains is flying around getting photos taken of him staring out the window of his plane but not seeing anything because he blinded himself 3 days ago. It's going to flood the second largest petrochemical complex on the planet and it's already loving with half the country's refining capacity as well as a fifth of crude production because that's what's in Houston and the offshore rigs respectively.

After that it's gonna get another hit of that sweet sweet 90°F gulf water and head for Louisiana.

man if only this also resulted in Abbot being flayed alive

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Epic High Five posted:

man if only this also resulted in Abbot being flayed alive

hope a mudslide carries a tree on top of him

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/900933900771500032

ron paul is so jelly rn

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the manga had tons of boobs but also no boobs

and nothing is hotter than quantum boobs

mostly thogh my imagination lent better voice acting

and the absolutely breathless pace does it no favors compared to the manga

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

hope a mudslide carries a tree on top of him

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Epic High Five posted:

the manga had tons of boobs but also no boobs

and nothing is hotter than quantum boobs

mostly thogh my imagination lent better voice acting

and the absolutely breathless pace does it no favors compared to the manga

and it was all about the worm berserker and not about cute black hole powered catgirl alita :3

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
speaking of trump did anyone see those miley cyrus pix :wow:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

a helpful bear posted:

when you gotta go you gotta go (and let people take pics of you pissin in a parking lot)

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/JohnBeardmore/status/900400144910360578

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

he died in the fuckikng fall not in the fight this is loving bbbull poo poo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

so what's the bad news

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

a helpful bear posted:

uh no? whats up

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

want that shirt

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Zyla posted:

uh no? whats up

she got repeat fappening'd and its of her pissing in a coupel diffferent parking lots and a beach lmao

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Zyla posted:

uh no? whats up

some jerk friend of her "leaked" (heh) photos of her peeing in a parking lot. i regret clicking on whatever i did that lead me there i was lookin for leaks!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Ramadu posted:

she got repeat fappening'd and its of her pissing in a coupel diffferent parking lots and a beach lmao

oh gross

people shoudl leave people alone

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

this is some bullshit they just combined like 900 pages of manga into 30 minutes wahtt the gently caress

what's next, Den is just a lovable pokemon and the orbital shitlords are benevolent overlords because it's easier to writer?!!?!

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

well to be fair miley cyrus should leave our parking lots and beaches olone

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Epic High Five posted:

this is some bullshit they just combined like 900 pages of manga into 30 minutes wahtt the gently caress

what's next, Den is just a lovable pokemon and the orbital shitlords are benevolent overlords because it's easier to writer?!!?!

they never get past her dumb organ stealing boyfriend who gets chewed up by the rings on tiphares iirc

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Trump is going to look great because he will do the exact opposite of what Bush did during Katrina just by instinct.

Bush didn't initially visit disaster sites because he didn't want to look opportunistic or hamper efforts, that backfired. He said Brownie was doing "a heck of a job" at FEMA. He failed to appease Lord Kanye with an invitation to his ranch at some point prior to Kanye's famous utterance.

This is gonna be an easy win for Trump in the only way he ever gets them -- accidentally. His publicity and grandstanding combined with blaming others will work for stuff like this in the way it only ever works for Republicans (and occasionally Slick Willy)

E: RIP Slippin' Rick Perry though

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmaao lemme guess another celeb got fappeninged and it was because their iCloud got hacked

what a lovely loving company

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Oiled and Ready posted:

Trump is going to look great because he will do the exact opposite of what Bush did during Katrina just by instinct.

Bush didn't initially visit disaster sites because he didn't want to look opportunistic or hamper efforts, that backfired. He said Brownie was doing "a heck of a job" at FEMA. He failed to appease Lord Kanye with an invitation to his ranch at some point prior to Kanye's famous utterance.

This is gonna be an easy win for Trump in the only way he ever gets them -- accidentally. His publicity and grandstanding combined with blaming others will work for stuff like this in the way it only ever works for Republicans (and occasionally Slick Willy)

HOW MANY DRUGS DID I TAKE TONIGHT

O+R is posting rock solid takes

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yinlock posted:

so what's the bad news

the rest of the country is going to suffer the news coverage fawning over these idiots and treating them like innocent victims when this is precisely what they wanted, government governing least.

over the next few months these loving filth are going to be roaming my streets like stray god drat animals looking for handouts because they voted their state infrastructure into the loving stone age and nobody, not one single person, will even think to ask whether this could have been mitigated by (((bigger government))) because that would just be mean to these benighted poor stupid fucks who loaded their own dice and just rolled loving snake eyes.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Yinlock posted:

so what's the bad news

The gulf of mexico has enough garbage in it without tossing drowned trump voters and their F350s in to it and New Orleans is a cool city that shouldn't get screwed so often.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Ramadu posted:

they never get past her dumb organ stealing boyfriend who gets chewed up by the rings on tiphares iirc

I powered through to check and yeah, it all seems to be about him but somehow Edo also plays a secondary role?

Dumb as hell imho

Alita is the #1 most complex and fascinating person in the universe that that time, edo is #2 at first for a bit, murder captain villian fuckers are a combined #3, with Edo not really being a huge plot point until near the end when Nova starts flexing his dominance

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

the rest of the country is going to suffer the news coverage fawning over these idiots and treating them like innocent victims when this is precisely what they wanted, government governing least.

over the next few months these loving filth are going to be roaming my streets like stray god drat animals looking for handouts because they voted their state infrastructure into the loving stone age and nobody, not one single person, will even think to ask whether this could have been mitigated by (((bigger government))) because that would just be mean to these benighted poor stupid fucks who loaded their own dice and just rolled loving snake eyes.

that'll work right up until trump openly says he's glad everyone drowned and refuses to take it back

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Oiled and Ready posted:

E: RIP Slippin' Rick Perry though

hes gonna say he loves waterworks but not THIS much water!

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

he's gonna do a photo-op of him pretending to fly a grounded rescue helicopter

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/hayBEARS/status/900951411411763200

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

goku is much stronger than edo tbqh

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Zyla posted:

HOW MANY DRUGS DID I TAKE TONIGHT

O+R is posting rock solid takes

I post a lot of good takes imo, it's just when i post bad ones i post about 200 in a single night and then eat a sixer

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Wrenever posted:

ipso posto facto

ipso pisso facto

pisso posto facto

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
trump loves helping during floods

Adbot