Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Grognan posted:

because none of the antifa have ante'ed up and they will poo poo talk tremendously instead of doing a drat thing

john brown militia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
also lets giggle hard at the idea that like threepers are paragons of Doing poo poo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Grognan posted:

because none of the antifa have ante'ed up and they will poo poo talk tremendously instead of doing a drat thing

fankly this is getting a bit sad m8

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Baron Porkface posted:

Why is it that that antifascists never bring guns to their allegedly glorious battles?

pass

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/ciccmaher/status/900505167581388800

Jbgc in their name stands for John Brown Gun Club, which is what leftist militias say in states where militia is a bad word

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i'm that cartoon of the guy sweating over two buttons, one saying "antifa is going to start a sectarian war" and the other one "antifa doesn't do poo poo they don't even carry guns"

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

by and large tho its because cops will not side with antifa and will gun them the gently caress down

get more people with guns dumbass

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Baron Porkface posted:

get more people with guns dumbass

This will convince trigger happy enforcers of the status quo to not shoot them

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

why doesnt antifa get more blogs?????

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Grognan posted:

LOL When I marched with my local occupy we literally had a briefing about the nomads that were coming from CA. That planned to violently escalate poo poo for our protest.

Grognan posted:

:thinkface:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Al! posted:

why doesnt antifa get more blogs?????

Haven't gotten my Soros check yet

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

antifa is both strong, and weak

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
welp guess you got me, if someone actually wants to start an armed revolution I am sure as poo poo going to want to avoid grade-school errors. Much less if someone is trying to incriminate in a useless loving protest.

Lemme just involve the rest of my release valve organization that is tracked to the degree that even the local leftists know not to go with them.

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
id post mocking antifa for their obvious nazi fetish, but kinkshaming isnt cool, so ehatever floats your boat brosephs, hope you get a happy ending

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

OWLS! posted:

id post mocking antifa for their obvious nazi fetish, but kinkshaming isnt cool, so ehatever floats your boat brosephs, hope you get a happy ending

also because ur not funny :q:

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Here are 20 posts about why your stupid club for jerks is irrelevant.

Also punching Nazis is now armed revolution.

Suit up.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Grognan posted:

welp guess you got me, if someone actually wants to start an armed revolution I am sure as poo poo going to want to avoid grade-school errors. Much less if someone is trying to incriminate in a useless loving protest.

Lemme just involve the rest of my release valve organization that is tracked to the degree that even the local leftists know not to go with them.

I have literally no idea what you're talking about but neither do you

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Slamhound posted:

Here are 20 posts about why your stupid club for jerks is irrelevant.

Also punching Nazis is now armed revolution.

Suit up.

To be fair I did just post antifa with guns

After he said why don't antifa carry guns

And before he said well it's stupid for them to carry guns

Almost like he's a fuckin shithead

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

lol nice reading comprehension

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
comprehend this *grabs codpiece with elaborate voltaire embroidery*

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
im sorry i just spent 12 hours in a uhaul

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

the claim that cops didn't touch the three percenters because they're so well armed is a lie btw

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
I'm so happy that the good poster keeps posting. Maybe one day the good poster will at last save this thread from the bad poster.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Call Me Charlie posted:

Did you miss the guy who was knocked out yesterday at a protest in Boston for being white, bald and having tattoos looking like a nazi? Or the ever-expanding definition of nazi in this thread?

https://www.facebook.com/fusionmedianetwork/videos/1977213872564058/
(the link early in the thread has the actual punch but it's from a lovely source)

We should end prosecuting child molesters because one time a dude was incorrectly accused.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Can someone direct me to the thread about people on facebook and the twitter saying dumb political poo poo?

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

super sweet best pal posted:

Can someone direct me to the thread about people on facebook and the twitter saying dumb political poo poo?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3824002&goto=lastpost

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

im not inventing poo poo, im saying that one guy is making the same argument shitheads make about why they became nazis and another guy is going "well i dont accept police violence" like that negates the point that it is in fact broadly accepted in america

make a thread about you crawling into a sewer and sealing yourself in, and then do it

peckerwood does need company :yayclod:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

the trump tutelage posted:

im sorry i just spent 12 hours in a uhaul

Did they finally rehome you

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

the claim that cops didn't touch the three percenters because they're so well armed is a lie btw

Yeah the real reason is they're on the same side

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
It's kinda funny watching people talk about how americans don't like violence when in fact we glorify violence- or symbol of freedom is the gun. Violence is a part of the american culture and it comes off as insincere to talk about nonviolence in the current US culture.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Crane Fist posted:

Did they finally rehome you

antifa tracked me down and now it's off to the gulag

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/25/us/monuments-confederacy-remove-rename.html

quote:

But some Southern blacks are not sure monuments are the best issue to fight over.

Andrew Young, the former Atlanta mayor and civil rights leader, has argued against calls to remove the enormous carved tableau of Confederate leaders on Stone Mountain, Ga., and other Confederate monuments, saying those disputes make more enemies than friends and distract from more substantive issues.

“I personally feel that we made a mistake in fighting over the Confederate flag here in Georgia, or that that was an answer to the problem of the death of nine people to take down the Confederate flag in South Carolina,” he said, referring to the deadly shooting at a landmark black church in Charleston in 2015. He added, “I’m always interested in substance over symbols.”

Others say fighting over symbols is even less fruitful when the symbolism is far murkier, like Christopher Columbus. Democrats have cautioned about a rush to remake civic landscapes, in some ways echoing President Trump but warning that his use of the issue is intentionally divisive. “Making what happened in Charlottesville about monuments is distracting,” Senator Claire McCaskill, Democrat of Missouri, told CNN on Wednesday.

Andrew Young is a nazi, and anyone that defends Columbus is pretty obviously a racist.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Democrats and black leaders have had decades to address "substantive issues" and delivered bupkis. When, if ever, are we supposed to challenge the Lost Cause myth and institutionalized white supremacy? Anybody who cares about preserving monuments to the confederacy was never your friend in the first place, so being afraid of making enemies is pure cowardice.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Exactly! Dude's a nazi and so are the other Democrats mentioned in the article. Anyone that defends the symbols of white supremacy must be destroyed.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
If somebody called you a Nazi, and you are now trying to "defend yourself" by suggesting other people that haven't been called Nazis should be, then you should probably ponder the crucial differences that led to you being insulted and the other guys not.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Unironically tear down statues of Columbus tho

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Replace statues of Columbus with James Gandolfini

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Replace statues of Columbus with James Gandolfini