Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

safely sodomized posted:

i care about people who have dumb and wrong political opinions because im not an idiot sociopath who boils down the value of a human life by how they voted

"Your opinion matters too!", I tell the Trumpenstaffel officer as he presses the muzzle of his pistol to the back of my head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Al! posted:

oh my god....... someone tell the head of fema!!!!!

We actually have one now. Was confirmed in June. William Long

quote:

Long was confirmed by the U.S. Senate and began his service as the Administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in June 2017. Mr. Long has more than 16 years of experience assisting and supporting local, state, and Federal Governments with building robust emergency management and public health preparedness programs.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/SRuhle/status/901047726447656960

:ohdear:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

also as a red stater from loving houston i know plenty of good people who are going to suffer from this with both good and bad political opinions. so gently caress off with your edgy lib bullshit

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lol start the clock

Apr 7, 2003

safely sodomized posted:

also as a red stater from loving houston i know plenty of good people who are going to suffer from this with both good and bad political opinions. so gently caress off with your edgy lib bullshit

They had their chance to leave, gently caress 'em. Anyone left in Texas by now is complicit.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

good thing Trump got rid of the regulation forcing buildings to be ready for floods

who needs that anyway, just kill everyone

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Young Orc
it's pretty lol that everyone here just assumed trump never bothered to appoint anyone to head up fema and we're more than halfway through his first year

heckuva job, trumpie!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

"Your opinion matters too!", I tell the Trumpenstaffel officer as he presses the muzzle of his pistol to the back of my head

yeah cus thats what im loving saying

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

They had their chance to leave, gently caress 'em. Anyone left in Texas by now is complicit.

lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

gently caress off

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

prepare to be SHOCKED!!

The fix is in... :smuggo:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

orange sky posted:

good thing Trump got rid of the regulation forcing buildings to be ready for floods

who needs that anyway, just kill everyone

learn to swim ( can trump swim?)

Apr 7, 2003

safely sodomized posted:

yeah cus thats what im loving saying

Red states are worthless

Sorry

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Young Orc

gently caress off yankee you're just jealous of all our beautiful flat landscapes and terrific music

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
pa went red this election.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im discovering through family texts that the jizz emoji can also be used to represent rain

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

"everyone who lives in a conservative area must leave or they are guilty and deserve hurricane death" is the most privileged lib poo poo ive ever seen

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

"My opinion matters too!", I insist as a member of the least threatened classes as I craft an appeal to a narrative less and less likely with mine buttcheeks, twain'd

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...24eb_print.html

quote:

Still cleaning up after President Donald Trump’s comments about a deadly protest in Virginia, the Republican National Committee is headed toward adoption of a resolution condemning white supremacists.

And while the rebuke of groups Trump waffled on is expected to pass overwhelmingly Friday, some attending the summer meeting of the party’s most faithful are rolling their eyes at the move.

“It’s amazing that we have been lured into this argument that we’re not racists. It’s absurd,” said Colorado Republican Chairman Jeff Hays. “Why would we feel compelled to do that?”

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

u mess with the bull u gonna get the horns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df_gyuFlFnI

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
taynexas lol

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

im discovering through family texts that the jizz emoji can also be used to represent rain

lol

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
goddamn I just got a $5000 increase in my credit limit :stare:

e: meant to post this in another thread but still. thanks trump!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Young Orc

Red states are worthless

Sorry

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i feel like im being trolled here cus no one can be this stupid

Apr 7, 2003

freckle posted:

pa went red this election.

Yeah, and if you remove Pittsburgh and Philly it's essentially Alabama

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

poor people in new orleans deserved katrina because republicans???

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

mormonpartyboat posted:

lmao

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

loool

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/900836634727514116

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

also either use the exclamation mark and no comma or no exclamation and only comma not both jfc

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

safely sodomized posted:

"everyone who lives in a conservative area must leave or they are guilty and deserve hurricane death" is the most privileged lib poo poo ive ever seen

yeah; there's people trying to make texas better

https://twitter.com/RSF_ATX/status/900774860489723904

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Young Orc

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

goddamn I just got a $5000 increase in my credit limit :stare:

e: meant to post this in another thread but still. thanks trump!

hurry up and spend it before they take it away

Apr 7, 2003

safely sodomized posted:

The red / blue poo poo is all part of a culture war that's been going on for centuries. Red staters and rural chuds hate anyone not like them. Quit caring about them. The heroin epidemic and poo poo like the flooding are the Rapture, let them go home to Jesus.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

safely sodomized posted:

when u play an unlikeable character you get hits and misses

but even the hits seem like misses

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Yeah, and if you remove Pittsburgh and Philly it's essentially Alabama

lol

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

seeing trump with over 300 electoral votes will never not be funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

safely sodomized posted:

"everyone who lives in a conservative area must leave or they are guilty and deserve hurricane death" is the most dumb troll poo poo ive ever seen

• Locked thread