Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my plan for any hurricane or post-apocalypse scenario is to find the biggest, baddest gang leader and join his harem... and then win his heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
prediction: the hurricane emergency response will be competent, trump will claim credit, cable news pundits will praise him

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

lmao the replies are just a bunch of people saying McMathter

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Agean90 posted:

no worries, I'm sure the gop will cut funding to fire departments and fire response teams and they'll get their poo poo burned down

This already happened. They basically eliminated disaster response and planning/preventative measures and then wildfires destroyed a shitload of ranches and homes and the Governor whined and whined about why wasn't Obama doing more to help

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

schools just doin a good job reminding me what a useless idiot i am

this is the only useless idiot thing you've said

u own, actually

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

how long until marauding gangs are going to loot all the prepper homes

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

alnilam posted:

I'll stand by on ham radio 20m band in case the cell towers go down and you need to relay post s:patriot:

how is ham radioing

it seems to have a few things in common with modular synthesizing from what i gather

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:cool::c00l:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

sorry ive been so hateful this morning everybody
schools just doin a good job reminding me what a useless idiot i am and i just rly cant wait to die
sorry to take it out on yall instead of me cuz im the only one who deserves it

peace

you aren't useless. You have value.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

jarofpiss posted:

i have plenty of ammo to trade for livestock and water though

Hope you have a plan for when the moron alt-right and militia types come in and start executing minorities just because they know they'll be praised for it like last time

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Turdfuzz posted:

dogs are a loyal lesser species n slave race to humans

Never trust anyone with a dog

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/PatriotHole/status/901109437213155328

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Others have stated that it's a winnable district for him but I dunno

It's a high stakes gamble really - if a true leftist puts the Republican Speaker of the House on a spike out of nowhere that would be loving huge.

The real big difference he can make is encourage more people like him to run

It's hard to say, dudes gotten national attention but the election is a year off so no one's doing any kind of polling for anything other than national level. He got Paul Ryan shook enough to hold a (sham) town hall and his ground game seems strong, but we can't see the wind blowing for another 4 months, at least.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Ekster posted:

how long until marauding gangs are going to loot all the prepper homes

hit me up in the dms

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i hope everyone is ok but i know thats unlikely and so will accept things as not wholly unjust if the suffering is minimal the deaths quick and skewed toward old people and if the damage prompts some reaction for the better moving forward

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

u own, actually

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/astroehlein/status/900955702813802497

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Squizzle posted:

you would be a robot w sound powers duh

"would be" :colbert:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

peediction: everyone will die go hard or not at all

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Joementum posted:

prediction: the hurricane emergency response will be competent, trump will claim credit, cable news pundits will praise him

what loving value do pundits offer society?

why are these dicks paid (probably handsomely) to spout stupid loving opinions on television?

fast food workers provide more tangible good to society and they get poo poo all over all the time

crazy stupid world we live in

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
you know whats bullshit, is that im not getting any rain out of this

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

alnilam posted:

trustno1 was mulder's top secret fbi computer password and scully just guessed it on the third try lmao

hahaha

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

schools just doin a good job reminding me what a useless idiot i am and i just rly cant wait to die

peace

don't let them do that, because it's not true

and no one deserves anything of the sort

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Turdfuzz posted:

dogs are a loyal lesser species n slave race to humans

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
prediction: the hurricane disappears at the last minute and reemerges on the other side of the planet, hitting North Korea and wiping out their nuclear power plants.

Trump calls it a military victory

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

I thought he joined Antifa?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
actually becoming someones bitch is my plan for pretty much every occasion. one time i didnt even make it into the grocery store before i was riding bitch seat on deathkraws doomcycle

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Joementum posted:

leave room for a single thing to go wrong. TRUMP will blame abbot and only take credit for the good things.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Time to hire more people to write op-eds about why it's actually good that the White House is openly threatening the lives of any reporters who displeases them

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

zen death robot posted:

Prediction: the flooding wont be apocalyptic and everyone will get annoyed that they evacuated and then a cat 5 will hit another part of the gulf later this year and everyone will roll their eyes until they get blow away by it

works 4 me

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

u own, actually

faulty programming :|

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i feel like an idiot that all the food i stocked up on is healthy

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

on one hand i feel bad about this

on the other trump is going to bungle this so hard lmao

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

peace

your good tho

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

Prediction: the flooding wont be apocalyptic and everyone will get annoyed that they evacuated and then a cat 5 will hit another part of the gulf later this year and everyone will roll their eyes until they get blow away by it

no, it's gonna be bad

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

I did a thing posted:

leave room for a single thing to go wrong. TRUMP will blame abbot and only take credit for the good things.

he might take credit for some bad things as well, like a bunch of undocumented people dying because the border patrol are cruel monsters

https://twitter.com/reportbywilson/status/900899721086107649

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

peace

ur pretty cool imo

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

gonna drown and my last meal will have been tuna from a pouch

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Ekster posted:

on one hand i feel bad about this

on the other trump is going to bungle this so hard lmao

thats why you make it clear that it is accountability that you lust for, not death :hai:

Sheriff Clarke, you may arrest me now, I'm guilty of the liberal agenda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

juche avocado posted:

get plastic or wax coated, they float so you can actually use yr water table

this post right here is why hillary clinton won the democratic primary.

• Locked thread