Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

zegermans posted:

Is this hurricane remnant gonna boomerang back over St. Louis like Rita did? Cause the tornadoes that caused destroyed like a combined 10,000 years worth of trees at my hometown college

Tree years' worth is a very strange metric for mass destruction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Joementum posted:

luckily, the current FEMA administrator is a guy who has actually spent his career in emergency management and not one of Trump's business cronies

Yeah the acting administrator is good guy so I have some faith in Obama era FEMA saving and helping people. Trump will gently caress it up though.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

if ivanka trump wanted to go on a date with me i would go

At first it might be uncomfortable with Jared sitting there watching, but you'll get used to it after a while

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Trump gonna try and fire the hurricane for getting more news coverage than him

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
scooplet: trump is bad

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/BBW_BFF/status/900147650166530048

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
"The destruction caused by Mt. Vesuvius at Pompeii is immeasurable"

"Actually, generations of ents were wiped out"

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/AndyRichter/status/900924017963548672

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Yeah the acting administrator is good guy so I have some faith in Obama era FEMA saving and helping people. Trump will gently caress it up though.

The thing is that trump would need to actively try to gently caress it up. All he has to do is sit down, then do some grand standing and he'll get all the credit. Yes he will say some stupid poo poo, but that's never an actual problem with his base.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

faulty programming :|

yo I walk the fine line between lurker and contributor to these threads but we've all spent well over a year together now and you're a fine and cool person

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

draculas daughter was also called ivanka... ivanka suckyourblood that is!

@democratequivalentofmikehuckabee checkmark twiotter

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Tree years' worth is a very strange metric for mass destruction

I liked those trees :(

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
I am in the hurricane zone just chillin and poo poo postin' today, Actually glad we are a red state for once. Trump would probably tall California to go gently caress itself because they don't vote for him or whateva.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

this explains a lot of twin peaks

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

I have that book. It's called Catching the Big Fish and every page is exactly like that: two or three sentences of pithy musings that signify nothing.

I love David Lynch.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

texaholic posted:

I am in the hurricane zone just chillin and poo poo postin' today, Actually glad we are a red state for once. Trump would probably tall California to go gently caress itself because they don't vote for him or whateva.

actually Cali flooded back in the spring and got aid cash. The red states who got tornadoed... didnt.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Gravy Jones posted:

At first it might be uncomfortable with Jared sitting there watching, but you'll get used to it after a while

every time Jared opens his mouth to screech, Ivanka will publicly admonish him

and then I will ask him to fetch me another bottle of cabernet as he shuffles away in his awkward languid strides

spooky

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Bob's Large Adult Son Diner est 1971

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

lol

https://twitter.com/NathanielMSmith/status/900929994691444737

wonder who sent this one....

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lmao i forgot jared screeches like a pterodactyl

what a freakshow

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

I did a thing posted:

my head cannon says that her dad wrote each and everyone of these.

my head canon says eric

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I imagine he acts in real life exactly like he did on Louie that time and nothing can convince me otherwise.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

punchymcpunch posted:

lmao i forgot jared screeches like a pterodactyl

what a freakshow

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/24/freedomworks-memo-clean-debt-ceiling-increase-242001

quote:

In an internal FreedomWorks memo obtained by POLITICO, the group’s vice president of legislative affairs, Jason Pye, warned Republicans that conservatives will not support a “clean” debt limit increase — that is, one without any spending cuts attached. That’s a policy move that Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin has pushed recently in an effort to dampen any potential Republican-on-Republican warring over government spending.

lol we're going to default.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

trumps cabinet is like doom patrol but even weirder

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:siren: WEEKLY ADDRESS :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqaB1oiabJY

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

yeah

it's gonna own

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

I am going to put these panties
in my mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioKyxGkBRro

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
should this hurricane turn into a tragic situation, alex jones will blame this on obama/soros weather control. its an attempt to hurt trump.

e:globalist cucks

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hahaahaha hes the president

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

hell yes!!

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
everyone in this thread is great

except oiled and ready

his strange conspiracies unsettle me

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Gringostar posted:

yeah

it's gonna own

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

"except the transexuals we dont want them in the armed forces" *kicks em to the curb*

that profile shot they switch to ain't doing trump any favors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

post the full picture

melania staring at him in disbelief and creeping realization at what an embarrassing manchild she's saddled with is what makes it peak Trump

• Locked thread