Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Laserpig posted:

Look, I'm out of this thread, but before I go please allow me to make something clear.

Personally, I live and let live. If I lived in a loving war zone on the other side of the world under the boot of savage dictators and 19/25 of my family had already been bombed into the next life - and then I find out they're eating fresh plump strawberries glazed with melted chocolate after a 16oz medium-rare fillet steak... I'd give a testicle to get here too.

I don't blame the Asylum Seekers/Immigrants/Economic Migrants/Refugees or whatever the gently caress they are, I blame the elitist leaders of the EU and their evil, incomprehensible master plan to allow millions upon millions of unchecked people come flooding into Europe - who bring with them incompatible cultures and values, rape and terror statistics in Europe have loving sky rocketed since the African and Syrian "refugee crisis" and if you're going to ignore that, blame it on coincidence, or suggest that it's racism to discuss objective facts then god forbid your wake up call is for you or one of your close loved-ones becoming a victim to this.

:umberto:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

Laserpig posted:

Look, I'm out of this thread, but before I go please allow me to make something clear.

Personally, I live and let live. If I lived in a loving war zone on the other side of the world under the boot of savage dictators and 19/25 of my family had already been bombed into the next life - and then I find out they're eating fresh plump strawberries glazed with melted chocolate after a 16oz medium-rare fillet steak... I'd give a testicle to get here too.

I don't blame the Asylum Seekers/Immigrants/Economic Migrants/Refugees or whatever the gently caress they are, I blame the elitist leaders of the EU and their evil, incomprehensible master plan to allow millions upon millions of unchecked people come flooding into Europe - who bring with them incompatible cultures and values, rape and terror statistics in Europe have loving sky rocketed since the African and Syrian "refugee crisis" and if you're going to ignore that, blame it on coincidence, or suggest that it's racism to discuss objective facts then god forbid your wake up call is for you or one of your close loved-ones becoming a victim to this.

gently caress off, you piece of poo poo fascist. Your ideology is the cancer that is the cause of genocides all over the world. I hope you cry yourself to sleep tonight as you realize that your precious white race is being diluted and that there's nothing you can do about it.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Nebalebadingdong posted:

you better get to procreating, you got a lot of catching up to do

This is the best way of telling someone to "gently caress off!" that I've seen in quite some time.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Laserpig posted:

There's no better/constructive way to put this: can you not see how loving utterly braindead retarded you are to suggest that speaking objectively about a particular ethnic group - is racism?

The world has borders, countries are recognised entities, nationality exists as do native populations, this is not loving racism this is simple reality/life/earth.
You live in your home, a crab lives in a shell, and Europeans live in Europe, I know... shocking right?

When you personally open your own front door to a so-called asylum seeker and allow them to live in your house for free, pay for their expenses, feed them and eventually give them a house of their own - then you'll have the right to speak to Europe as a collective and suggest they do the same with their lands.

Blood and Lands, eh?

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

Laserpig posted:

blah blah blah don't let the door hit you bitch

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Man he left before I could post all the actual evidence and polls about how Israel is literally as popular as Iran and North Korea to Europeans. Oh well.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
Israel is not popular in Europe.

Evidence: I'm from there. Also there are polls and poo poo.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Oh, wow. Laserpig has decided that I/P isn't bad enough, so they're illegally migrating Europol in, as well. :smith:

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Now we're at the point that actual racism posting only gets 30 days?

Friendly Factory
Apr 19, 2007

I can't stand the wailing of women
Friendly Factory fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Jun 4, 2018

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

dont even fink about it posted:

Now we're at the point that actual racism posting only gets 30 days?

Antisemitism gets no days and actually supported. So consider it a kind of progress.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
e: gently caress off Morgana you Zionist bootlicker poo poo

Laserpig posted:

:byewhore: since they said they were leaving the thread twice is that like double Jeopardy?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Lady Morgaga posted:

Antisemitism gets no days and actually supported. So consider it a kind of progress.

Why don't you post some and we can test this theory

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Oh, wow. Laserpig has decided that I/P isn't bad enough, so they're illegally migrating Europol in, as well. :smith:

The funny thing is that he follows his defense of Israel with a long screed about how terrible it is that European natives are being replaced* by foreigners. Clearly there's something other than merely being foreigners that bothers him...I wonder what it might be...

*If we redefine "replaced" as "increasing the number of a sub-population without actually, you know, replacing anyone

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
The most antisemitic people on the forum are the crowd of Non-Jewish, non-Israeli posters who advocate Israel pursuing policies that savagely harm its long term interests: the continuation of ethnic cleansing in Palestine.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe
IDK It seems that poster that claims that Jews, excuse me, Zionists orchestrated Holocaust and made Arab world turn itself into Judenrein is very antisemitic. But I agree some might think that not advocating that Israel commits national suicide is antisemitic as well.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

Lady Morgaga posted:

IDK It seems that poster that claims that Jews, excuse me, Zionists orchestrated Holocaust and made Arab world turn itself into Judenrein is very antisemitic. But I agree some might think that not advocating that Israel commits national suicide is antisemitic as well.
Do you have some weird form of schizophrenia where the voices in your head manifest as hallucinated posts on these forums or are you just full of poo poo? Feel free to cite anyone in this thread saying what you claim they are saying.

Or just keep crying anti-Semitism to stifle criticism of the occupation. That'll surely advance your cause.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
There are a lot of really perniciously antisemetic people who slander Israel's good name and the Israeli people as a whole by full-throatedly leaping to its defense to deny every single bad thing it does. It's an ideology that reduces Israelis to inhuman robots that only serve as rhetorical buttresses for a clash-of-civilizations narrative and it's super, super gross.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
Bibi's son agrees with Trump that literal Nazis aren't such a big deal and the real problem is those dastardly left-wingers:

quote:

Yair Netanyahu, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's 26-year-old son, posted on Facebook that he is more concerned with far-left "thugs" rather than neo-Nazi "scum," arguing that "the latter belong to the past."

"I'm a Jew, I'm an Israeli, the neo nazis scums in Virginia hate me and my country. But they belong to the past. Their breed is dying out," Netanyahu wrote on his personal, private Facebook page.

"However, the thugs of Antifa and BLM who hate my country (and America too in my view) just as much are getting stronger and stronger and becoming super dominant in American universities and public life."

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
I got to love the Israeli alliance with the worst anti-semites on this planet because at this moment they happen to hate Muslims a bit more.

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

Dani Kushmaru interviewed Richard Spencer and spencer actually said he's a zionist but for white people instead of Jews and that Jews more than anyone should understand and respect his movement.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Miftan posted:

Dani Kushmaru interviewed Richard Spencer and spencer actually said he's a zionist but for white people instead of Jews and that Jews more than anyone should understand and respect his movement.

did anyone point out to Spencer that's what Europe is

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Cugel the Clever posted:

Bibi's son agrees with Trump that literal Nazis aren't such a big deal and the real problem is those dastardly left-wingers:
This is the least surprising thing I've ever read

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Autism Sneaks posted:

did anyone point out to Spencer that's what Europe is

He'd agree with you, because he thinks it's under siege by perfidious Mussulmen just as Israel is.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
It can't be zionism if you don't get rid of the natives first, so "zionism for white people" would rather be Australia or North America.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Israel destroys Palestinian classrooms ahead of first day of school

Came across this and just sighed.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
yeah, I just don't see how anyone can defend that poo poo

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

starkebn posted:

yeah, I just don't see how anyone can defend that poo poo

Hamas was totally in there, not the actual guys no, but the frightful spectre of radical islam. It was all they could do to spare those poor children obviously.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

I honestly don't understand why Israel tries to justify stuff like this.

There's a well accepted concept in most countries called "castle doctrine" or "stand your ground" that states you can kill trespassers on your land. They should be thankful those kids were restrained and used the minimum force, it's like complaining it was excessive for a guy with a shotgun to hit you in the head with a bat when you climb in his window.

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

Except this is more like Israel coming into his house and then shooting him in the face.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

I think it'd be more productive if we stopped donating schools and solar panels to Palestinian villages and instead started donating bombs to Israeli city centers.

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

the USA already does this.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Orange Devil posted:

I think it'd be more productive if we stopped donating schools and solar panels to Palestinian villages and instead started donating bombs to Israeli city centers.
Or, y'know, stop with the feel good bullshit of throwing breadcrumbs and actually making a diplomatic and economic effort to get concessions from Israel.

But you know.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

maskenfreiheit posted:

I honestly don't understand why Israel tries to justify stuff like this.

There's a well accepted concept in most countries called "castle doctrine" or "stand your ground" that states you can kill trespassers on your land. They should be thankful those kids were restrained and used the minimum force, it's like complaining it was excessive for a guy with a shotgun to hit you in the head with a bat when you climb in his window.

Is it really most countries?

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

civilized ones.

end of the day, trespassers get shot. that's not terrorism, it's self defense :)

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

No. It's only Anglo-Saxon countries (USA, Canada, Australia, UK), axis powers (Italy, Germany), and Israel.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I'm hoping for a Supervillain to take over the region with his robot army. Somehow, living under the iron fist of Space Lord Thunder will see less senseless violence.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

R. Mute posted:

Or, y'know, stop with the feel good bullshit of throwing breadcrumbs and actually making a diplomatic and economic effort to get concessions from Israel.

But you know.

I don't even know what hope feels like anymore.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Sadly we now need to deal with North Korea's bullshit because Israel taught everyone once you have nukes everyone ignores your rampant human rights issues because an invasion would be too costly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

maskenfreiheit posted:

Sadly we now need to deal with North Korea's bullshit because Israel taught everyone once you have nukes everyone ignores your rampant human rights issues because an invasion would be too costly

Sure, yeah, Israel invented that, right. That's not literally what getting nukes was all about since the US showed that they were real and terrifying.