Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
jeff please don't die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
this is the scariest movie ive ever seen

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

He keeps saying the while building collapsed but then shows it still standing. Cmon guy

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

The biggest news today was the announcement of the Secret of Mana remake imo

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I'm enjoying all the people tweeting about the mild inconveniences Harvey is causing them like not being able to go sailing this weekend or tweeting too much about Harvey causing them to burn their grilled cheese

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Sour Diesel posted:

Secret of MAGA

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Oh my god I just realized I'm probably going to have to use PTO for the time I miss if Harvey causes any extended power outages

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
They're remaking the wrong Secret of Mana game imo, should have remade 2 / SD3.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Intruder posted:

Oh my god I just realized I'm probably going to have to use PTO for the time I miss if Harvey causes any extended power outages

One of my employees is literally having emergency surgery as I type this and I have to write him up for kissing work. :shepicide:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Chichevache posted:

One of my employees is literally having emergency surgery as I type this and I have to write him up for kissing work. :shepicide:

That's sexual harassment though

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Well that's a new typo.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Freud much huh

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Some people love their job

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Sour Diesel posted:

Yeah

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

corn on the cop posted:

jeff please don't die

I wonder if he wrote his SSN on his arm

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Holy poo poo Texas my company is great about predicting poo poo and I'm now awake going into work Bc they think it's a cat4 and Texas utilities begged us to help with outages ugh

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Hope all you guys down in Texas are still alive :ohdear:

quote:

“Game on,” said Mayor Joe McComb at a news conference. “We’re looking forward to having a very good positive result from this storm. We’ll get through this; we’ll be better for it because the community has been pulling together.”

These are...words that mean nothing Mr. Mayor of Corpus Christi.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Amy Pole Her posted:

Holy poo poo Texas my company is great about predicting poo poo and I'm now awake going into work Bc they think it's a cat4 and Texas utilities begged us to help with outages ugh

You handling getting outage crews there or something? Surely they already have their suppliers frothing at the mouth for a giant rush open PO on every manner of t&d part.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Huh, my power just went out. Now there is nothing fun to do.

I guess I'll go mow the lawn :chloe:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

No Butt Stuff posted:

You handling getting outage crews there or something? Surely they already have their suppliers frothing at the mouth for a giant rush open PO on every manner of t&d part.

Yeah I'm logistics at this post. We loan our linemen and mobile command units for money. We're really good about making profit during storms

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Amy Pole Her posted:

Yeah I'm logistics at this post. We loan our linemen and mobile command units for money. We're really good about making profit during storms

Ah. Our T&d bu handles that. I don't know if we sent anyone or not.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I stumbled across quenepas for the first time yesterday and I'm now hooked on a fruit I'll rarely get to eat.

It's like natural candy that grows on trees from what I can tell.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Aug 26, 2017

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Chichevache posted:

Why are you writing up a person for having surgery

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Amy Pole Her posted:

No poo poo? I used to work for a company in Illinois that did that. Big subcontractor for ComEd and we'd always have crews out during storms for overhead line repairs. Storms were super profitable.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
We're buying about 250 mobile sleepers for our storm restoration, but when no storm is there we are renting them out

We got the idea from a turnkey vendor who let it slip that after 3 storms they pay for themselves.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
I'm still alive u fuckers mother nature is no match for my posts roll drat tide

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Scionix posted:

I'm still alive u fuckers mother nature is no match for my posts roll drat tide

Hmmm, I believe I was thinking of everyone else in Texas when I said I hoped you were all alive.

Well I guess you get to live too.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
How bad are things around UT by the way? Which is where I assume you are?

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
It's not even raining right now :D

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Jota posted:

Why are you writing up a person for having surgery

Because he left work early, which is against company policy. :wtc:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
This is incredible

https://twitter.com/JAdomian/status/901482060271038464

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Scionix posted:

It's not even raining right now :D

It's very lightly raining in Houston

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

HAIL THE DRAGON OF BUDAPEST

HAIL GORKA

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
When is McGregor v Mayweather, I'm getting mixed results but apparently sometime around 7pm pacific?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Saturday y'all

Mowing the yard at the new house with my ride or die

my old battery powered mower ain't cutting it with this gigantic yard. I used all of my batteries and now I'm sitting here waiting for them to recharge

Also lol if you don't have a crappy old truck as a second vehicle.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

h*ck yes your yard is amazing

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

When is McGregor v Mayweather, I'm getting mixed results but apparently sometime around 7pm pacific?

9PM EST

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
^^--Probably the undercard starts then? Which would be the only thing worth watching, I completely forgot Cotto is fighting and it's one of his last fights.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Stuff usually goes down around 9 or 10 central, so yeah that's probably about right.

Not that you should care, and you absolutely shouldn't pay any money to watch it.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Stuff usually goes down around 9 or 10 central, so yeah that's probably about right.

Not that you should care, and you absolutely shouldn't pay any money to watch it.

Stream that poo poo. lol if you are going to pay $100 for this poo poo fest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

If anything great happens anyway there will be roughly 1 billion gifs / mp4's of it online within minutes.

• Locked thread