Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Imagine a movie prominently featuring the Teabaggers creed and everyone watching it and thinking PvP is cool and good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Teabaggers creed

Man it'd be a real bummer if you got in the Animus machine expecting to come out as some suave badass in renaissance Venice or whatever and instead you just became your Fox News-watching grandpa.

*Opens map*
2/50 Golden Catheters collected

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Imagine a movie prominently featuring the Teabaggers creed and everyone watching it and thinking PvP is cool and good

https://twitter.com/dril/status/473265809079693312

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Wint is god FYI

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Vintersorg posted:

Wint is god FYI

Jfc
*checks
Yep, Moana clan

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Trophy list out.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

cvnvcnv posted:

Jfc
*checks
Yep, Moana clan

its good to enjoy things you like

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
namaste

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
also loling at not liking wint

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Whoa. Interesting bits there.

eonwe posted:

also loling at not liking wint

Given your equitable support of anime, I know I'm definitely doing things correctly.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i support anime because its good, like wint and destiny 2

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
Destiny 2 Beta: 30kd Unbroken match i had stashed away: https://youtu.be/DxSMKtWQWZQ

Ossipago
Nov 14, 2012

Muldoon
In, thanks!

Ossipago fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Aug 26, 2017

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

That seems really small.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

DrNutt posted:

That seems really small.

DLC will add more

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!
For a while, the PS Gold headset had weak plastic around the hinge pins. I don't know if this is still the case, but mine set broke as well as at least two friends' sets. Google "ps4 gold headset hinge" and you'll see a bunch of complaints. I don't know whether the Platinums have the same issue or whether Sony has resolved it on the Golds by now. I replaced them with a HyperX Cloud II set and have been pretty happy. I think a goon here recommended them.

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.

cvnvcnv posted:

Given your equitable support of anime, I know I'm definitely doing things correctly.

Like pronouncing grenadier?

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Angry Walrus posted:

You're better an pronunciation, "pronouncier", as it were.

Fenrax
Oct 9, 2012

Mikey-San posted:

For a while, the PS Gold headset had weak plastic around the hinge pins. I don't know if this is still the case, but mine set broke as well as at least two friends' sets. Google "ps4 gold headset hinge" and you'll see a bunch of complaints. I don't know whether the Platinums have the same issue or whether Sony has resolved it on the Golds by now. I replaced them with a HyperX Cloud II set and have been pretty happy. I think a goon here recommended them.

My PS Gold headset broke at the hinges too and I replaced it with a logitech g933, which best buy was apparently selling for around $90 under their msrp, great for that price but I probably wouldn't spend the full $200 on them.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Angry Walrus posted:

Exactly. :colbert:

KillTylerDurden
May 15, 2004
I watched Fight Club one too many times.
I applied to KINK as b_l_a_k_e_7

and my poopsocks are ready

KillTylerDurden fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Aug 26, 2017

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Angry Walrus posted:

Im more grenadey than, every last one of you fucko's

Deepfried
Sep 20, 2001

Kiavahr posted:

My head isn't fat!

But I just wrapped the busted hinges in gorilla tape and got a second year and counting of use out of them.

Dude this fix is super simple and much more effective / retains folding functionality https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2-r2xXu2yA

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Yinz sleeping on some tasty details in those trophy names and descriptions 👀

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

KillTylerDurden posted:

I applied to KINK as b_l_a_k_e_7

and my poopsocks are ready

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
leviathan raid

KillTylerDurden
May 15, 2004
I watched Fight Club one too many times.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

So the new raid is called Leviathan? I'm Hobbeing rn

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Did you go to gamescom or did you pay some ebay dude like 60 USD for a rare n xclusive spaceman picture.

Vahtooch
Sep 18, 2009

What is this [S T A N D] going to do? Once its crossed through the barrier, what's it going to do? When it comes in here, and reads my [P O S T S], what's it going to do to me?

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

:siren: :jackbud: :siren: New Destiny 2 Bone Krew (XBox One) Sign Up Sheet :siren: :jackbud: :siren:

It's that time again! The Bone Krew Destiny (2) clan has been culled down and spread wide to accept new boners. We were filled up with boners for pretty much all of D1, so if you want to be in the clan do not delay!

I'm an Xbox One haver, what do I do?

1. Fill out the contact form here: https://goo.gl/forms/qFlo5MzqgEs40FVd2

2. Go to the BNet Bone Krew clan page and request to join: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=313913

3. Every time something stupid and/or cool happens in the game, record it and share dank gifs in this thread

You can view the XBone roster here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hSL9Fh33-_vQXDDqbmC61V8wmObcjWhJIT0FeBwX8ow/edit?usp=sharing

Be sure to go through the list and add people. The last couple of sign up sheets had over 100 people signed up and it's always better to play with friends. We've got a wide range of players ranging from casual patrolmans to sweaty pvp tryhards. Who knows, maybe you'll find your next trials wife!

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
The EDZ city is called safe space and it lies on a salt mine.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

limaCAT posted:

The EDZ city is called safe space and it lies on a salt mine.

lol

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Maybe I should solo Crota to get the flawless raider trophy but eh

I think I'll just spend all my coins and mats on space weapons which I will then disassemble

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
HI I'M SMOKEDOG429 ON PSN

I APPLIED TO BE A BIG DUM SPACE MANS

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

HI I'M SMOKEDOG429 ON PSN

I APPLIED TO BE A BIG DUM SPACE MANS

was smokedog428 taken

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Vintersorg posted:

PS Gold headset is great. Don't believe any fat heads who say it breaks. Works on PC too.

I loved my PS gold but it did snap. Best headset I've ever had though so I splurged on the platinum to replace it.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

actionjackson posted:

was smokedog428 taken

Smokedog1 to 428 were banned for smoking in front of children and pregnant women

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

FishBulb posted:

leviathan raid

It'd be nice if they would tell us when it was releasing so we could plan accordingly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

the good fax machine posted:

It'd be nice if they would tell us when it was releasing so we could plan accordingly.

My wife tells me the same thing