Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
I gotta applaud all these people leaving the Trump administration. Either they have morals or have enough brains to know when they're tied to an anchor in the ocean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

SocketWrench posted:

I gotta applaud all these people leaving the Trump administration. Either they have morals or have enough brains to know when they're tied to an anchor in the ocean.

They're not quitting. They're being fired by Kelly for being useless idiot fucksticks. Stephen Miller is probably going to stay, though. He's young and dweeby enough to basically fall in line and/or be tolerated. He probably doesn't have designs on controlling the president like Bannon/Gorka had.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

CAIR people? I presume this is Freep being Freep and not a hire that was actually made?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

ErIog posted:

They're not quitting. They're being fired by Kelly for being useless idiot fucksticks. Stephen Miller is probably going to stay, though. He's young and dweeby enough to basically fall in line and/or be tolerated. He probably doesn't have designs on controlling the president like Bannon/Gorka had.

Well then exclude this one

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

evilmiera posted:

CAIR people? I presume this is Freep being Freep and not a hire that was actually made?

I tried to check this up. Literally the only sites reporting on that name are all RW nutjob sites (WND, PamelaGeller.com, Daily Wire, etc). A check of the NSC website, WH press releases announcing appointments to the NSC and so on, comes up with nothing. I didn't waste too much of my life trying to find out where this comes from but 'Senior Director of Counter Terrorism' doesn't appear to be a position that exists at either the NSC or the DNI. There is a Director of Counterterrorism at the National Counterterrorism Center (which is an office of the DNI) and it's this suspiciously swarthy looking mussulman.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
e:f;b ^^

evilmiera posted:

According to the highly reputable McMaster Leaks Dot Com, apparently the NSC hired someone named Mustafa Javed Ali that previously worked at CAIR. The alleged position, according to freeper favorite Pamela Geller, is "Senior Director of Counter-Terrorism."

There is zero documentation outside of the right wing outrageosphere that a) this person exists, b) this role exists at the NSC, c) the role was changed during the Trump administration, and d) that this person was hired for this role.

Oh also the freep thread on his removal from staff is now up to 550 replies, and the last few pages are horribly boring.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
CAIR is an American-Islamic relations council. I once got a free Quran from them which was a very nice hard cover book with both Arabic and English text.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

SocketWrench posted:

CAIR is an American-Islamic relations council. I once got a free Quran from them which was a very nice hard cover book with both Arabic and English text.

They're basically the Islamic ADL. Which makes them scary.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

RagnarokAngel posted:

They're basically the Islamic ADL. Which makes them scary.

Well, they also have quite a few cases of anti-Semitic activity and opinions in their ranks (though they officially condemn those) and a couple of ties with Hamas-linked movements. My personal biggest problem with them though is they tend to push religious discourse towards the conservative against the wishes of Islamic communities nationally, presumably stemming from their original funding and setup by Saudi sources.

But that is neither here nor there because as people mentioned Freep or whoever just made this particular CAIR rep up to prop up a narrative of sinister foreign cults infiltrating the government.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

evilmiera posted:

But that is neither here nor there because as people mentioned Freep or whoever just made this particular CAIR rep up to prop up a narrative of sinister foreign cults infiltrating the government.

I think you'll find that the complete lack of any mainstream reporting on this insidious threat just shows how clever the (((globalists))) really at pushing through their agenda and how much the lamestream media is supporting them.
:freep:

Realtalk: I'm honestly kinda surprised that freepers didn't seem to be at the unite the right rally. Standing around with guns and intimidating minorities keeping the peace while celebrating white supremacy heritage seems like it would be right up their alley.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

As always, when it comes down to actual action, freepers are cowards.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

sheep-dodger posted:

I think you'll find that the complete lack of any mainstream reporting on this insidious threat just shows how clever the (((globalists))) really at pushing through their agenda and how much the lamestream media is supporting them.

Realtalk: I'm honestly kinda surprised that freepers didn't seem to be at the unite the right rally. Standing around with guns and intimidating minorities keeping the peace while celebrating white supremacy heritage seems like it would be right up their alley.

A fat old white guy on a rascal scooter with a gun is more comical than intimidating, I think.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Fascist Republic, imo

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Freepers gonna Freep.

quote:

To: Strac6

Mcgregor was anti trump. Mayweather went to the inauguration. I’m good with this outcome.

6 posted on 08/26/2017 9:57:05 PM PDT by Nicojones
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Nicojones

If Mayweather actually went to Trump’s inauguration, the calls for him to have his title stripped will be forthcoming.

14 posted on 08/26/2017 10:01:34 PM PDT by umgud
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Jagged Jim posted:

Freepers gonna Freep.

Seriously, why do we care about this boxing match? Of course Mayweather was going to win. He's a champion of the sport and has Superior stamina and experience. He did exactly what I thought he was going to do: rope-a-dope him by waiting him out. It's both what Mayweather is best at and the reality that in MMA fight goes a lot shorter. He waited past 25 minutes, the normal length of a MMA fight, and seize the advantage.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Covok posted:

Seriously, why do we care about this boxing match? Of course Mayweather was going to win. He's a champion of the sport and has Superior stamina and experience. He did exactly what I thought he was going to do: rope-a-dope him by waiting him out. It's both what Mayweather is best at and the reality that in MMA fight goes a lot shorter. He waited past 25 minutes, the normal length of a MMA fight, and seize the advantage.

Yeah, the only time Mayweather ever got slightly into trouble was the Manny fight because of the super strong punches that guy throws. And even then he won rather handily, no pun intended.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Keeshhound posted:

So is 8chan really stupid enough to think that self-described members of the traditionally anarchist antifa keep particularly expansive membership rolls?

What's more likely is a couple of them managed to end up on Facebook groups that if they're anything like the ones I'm aware of are 98% memes and 2% news with any actual planning happening off site where you have way more control of the membership

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

sheep-dodger posted:

Speaking of guns at that rally, you know the picture of the dude with a homemade flamethrower? New video came out of that dude getting shot at by a dude who starts by yelling "hey friend of the family", pulls the trigger, REALIZES HIS SAFETY IS ON, and gives it another go

gently caress all these shitbags

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Covok posted:

Sounds like they adopted the Andy Schafely program. When you need a victory because you're failing hard, find some dumb sports match and align the winner with your side to claim victory

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Aug 27, 2017

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
Trump Cabinet member's daughter rips transgender ban

quote:

To: All
"This veteran says sit down and shut the f--k up, you know-nothing, never-served piece of s--t," she added.

Well - I beg to differ. He has been "serving" as Commander In Chief since January! So, snowflake take your trash talk and stuff it! When you become Commander In Chief you can make those important decisions about force readiness and what it takes for a superior military force to be ready to kill the enemy when required!

7 posted on 8/26/2017, 5:37:28 PM by missnry (The truth will set you free ... and drive liberals crazy!)
:confused:

quote:

To: COBOL2Java
Male homosexuality is at the top of the list of things that women just don’t get, and never will get.

A woman’s opinion on this subject is worthless.

13 posted on 8/26/2017, 5:40:15 PM by dsc (Any attempt to move a government to the left is a crime against humanity.)

quote:

Scripture says, about daughters like that.

If her father had only spit in her face.

16 posted on 8/26/2017, 5:45:05 PM by Bob Celeste

quote:

She has a mouth like a whore and someone should punch her in said mouth.

Arrogant foul-mouthed b*tch.

21 posted on 8/26/2017, 5:53:22 PM by july4thfreedomfoundation ("You can't fix America without pissing off the people who broke it".....Bill Mitchell)

quote:

Nothing but misery and calamity has befallen this nation since the day women were given the vote.

Prohibition, Federal income tax, the IRS, communists voted into office at all levels, and now sex perverts being held up as pillars of society.

36 posted on 8/26/2017, 6:05:30 PM by Rome2000 (SMASH THE CPUSA-SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS-CLOSE ALL MOSQUES)

quote:

Hey stupid beyatch, it’s about our military readiness and morale, not about anybody’s stupid hurt feelings. You want to be a butch, pretend-man? Then go be a plumber, idiot.

42 posted on 8/26/2017, 6:12:58 PM by Bullish (Whatever it takes to MAGA)

quote:

The biggest failure of this administration is human resources. It makes me vomit. BTW,this f-ing “veteran” is a POS. I love Trump but he NEVER came close to draining Swamp and to let this b*tch spew is a disgrace. How is it that the Obama Administration NEVER had this problem? Would CEO (civilian) Trump EVER put up with this sh*t? I suspect NEVER!

76 posted on 8/26/2017, 7:37:59 PM by shanover (...To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.-S.Adams)

quote:

To: Pearls Before Swine
Lady, it’s ok for lesbians to serve.
Really? I don't think so. There should no fags in the military. Let them lick each other somewhere else. Not on the taxpayer dime.

105 posted on 8/27/2017, 7:30:04 AM by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 104 | View Replies]

It's been a while since I've regularly checked this thread, but it's interesting to see how... mean they've gotten since Trump got elected. Like, these are playground-level insults, and not the coded "Ah yes, our powder is dry for when the, uh, thugs take to the streets..."

I mean, of course their motivations are still the same as always, but I can't remember anyone on freep saying the word "beyatch" before now.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
Their discourse has always been petty, spiteful and childish; I'd blame the new vocabulary on the alt-right, if anything.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Well also right wing types are more bold when thry think society is on their side and Trump gives them reason to believe it.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Ah yes, punching women, the good and Christian thing to do.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Alabama HS students want classroom LGBT flag removed, compare it to Confederate flag
.headlineoftheday.com ^ | Aug 27, 2017 | T.A. Reid
Posted on 8/27/2017, 4:51:41 PM by 11th_VA

quote:

I like how these Alabamans are pretending to be offended by the Confederate flag to make their point about the rainbow-colored homosexual flag.

3 posted on 8/27/2017, 4:54:12 PM by Trump20162020

quote:

Normal people doing the right thing. They will be called the usual things.

5 posted on 8/27/2017, 4:54:32 PM by I want the USA back (Lying Media: completely irresponsible. Complicit in the destruction of this country.)

quote:

It seems our side saw the viciousness, hypocrisy, and bigotry of the Left, perhaps in the nick of time...

6 posted on 8/27/2017, 5:00:41 PM by TalBlack (It's hard to shoot people when they are shooting back at you...)

quote:

“Faced with information overload, we have no alternative but pattern-recognition.”—Marshall McLuhan

Piling absurdity on absurdity actually produces a moment of clarity, and the jig is up!

11 posted on 8/27/2017, 5:05:46 PM by avenir (I'm pessimistic about man, but I'm optimistic about GOD!)

quote:

Schools shouldn’t have butt sex flags flying.
It must be part of their recruitment tool packaging.

16 posted on 8/27/2017, 5:12:37 PM by Trillian

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I pledge allegiance

To the butt sex flag

Of the awesome act of sodomy

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

To: All
"This veteran says sit down and shut the f--k up, you know-nothing, never-served piece of s--t," she added.

Well - I beg to differ. He has been "serving" as Commander In Chief since January! So, snowflake take your trash talk and stuff it! When you become Commander In Chief you can make those important decisions about force readiness and what it takes for a superior military force to be ready to kill the enemy when required!

7 posted on 8/26/2017, 5:37:28 PM by missnry (The truth will set you free ... and drive liberals crazy!)

RESPECT THE TROOPS....unless they don't say what we want them to

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I pledge allegiance

To the butt sex flag

Of the awesome act of sodomy

And under Soros

With the money he pays me

deposited

With dildos and abortions for all

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

SocketWrench posted:

RESPECT THE TROOPS....unless they don't say what we want them to

Here's a relevant link to the "Idiots on Social Media" thread. As the poster put it:

Elderbean posted:

As a veteran, I tried arguing that it was silly to be mad about people kneeling during the national anthem when vets have inadequate healthcare, high rates of suicide, etc. I argued that making a bunch of people stand for the anthem is an empty gesture when they could be doing something productive. Apparently that makes me an entitled weak cuck. This guy kept bringing up poo poo I never even mentioned too.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

SocketWrench posted:

And under Soros

With the money he pays me

deposited

With dildos and abortions for all

Of course the filthy lieberal snowflake 'conveniently' forgets about "under G-d", which is on are money and has been part of this country since the godly founders founded it in the name of G-d for "We The People". Beyatch.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

MANime in the sheets posted:

Of course the filthy lieberal snowflake 'conveniently' forgets about "under G-d", which is on are money and has been part of this country since the godly founders founded it in the name of G-d for "We The People". Beyatch.

We could include that but that means god is a top

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

And as we all know, God is a woman.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

RagnarokAngel posted:

A big titty woman

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

RagnarokAngel posted:

No, God is a man.

But he is gay.

I mean, c'mon. He is the creative type.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I'm just thankful this hypothetical creator type isn't Q.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
So have any of them decided that all that footage of Texas covered in flood water are fake news?

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Neeksy posted:

So have any of them decided that all that footage of Texas covered in flood water are fake news?

No, but I'm sure criticism of how it's handled is the same fake news to sabotage Bush II (Who they obviously don't like, since he was a RINO as they said SINCE THE BEGINNING!)

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Neeksy posted:

Funny story, a conservative gaming forum I visit (mostly since I liked the site it was attached to and to shake my head at the posters) have been eerily quiet ever since Gorka's firing. Like they're desperately trying not to get into any kind of situation where they might have to comment on Trump's completely flubbed statements during the hurricane's start.

That or they all lived in the path of the hurricane itself I guess.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

evilmiera posted:

That or they all lived in the path of the hurricane itself I guess.

Well don't get my hopes up like that.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Fathis Munk posted:

Ah yes, punching women, the good and Christian thing to do.

I bet the Taliban have conversations like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

RagnarokAngel posted:

No, but I'm sure criticism of how it's handled is the same fake news to sabotage Bush II (Who they obviously don't like, since he was a RINO as they said SINCE THE BEGINNING!)

But why would it sabotage Bush Jr. when Katrina happened under the dastard Oblango?