Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

Too stylish for this world...

the good fax machine posted:

It'd be nice if they would tell us when it was releasing so we could plan accordingly.

Probably the same length of time from when destiny 1 launched to vault of glass being released is my bet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
Vault of piss

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
No wrong joke I meant vault of rear end aaaaaaaahhhhh

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

actionjackson posted:

was smokedog428 taken

4+2

KillTylerDurden
May 15, 2004
I watched Fight Club one too many times.

HAT FETISH posted:

Did you go to gamescom or did you pay some ebay dude like 60 USD for a rare n xclusive spaceman picture.

Already flipped a few, more than covered the one I used. Now I've moved on to clearing out the Target and GameStop exclusive McFarlane 7" Figures.

Gonna pay my 4Q bills with a weekend of toy shopping.

:circlefap:

MrBond
Feb 19, 2004

FYI, Cheese NIPS are not the same as Cheez ITS
Is there a meaningful difference to preordering from the psn store vs. anywhere else digitally?

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Stores just email you a code that you plug in to PSN, so no?

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

the good fax machine posted:

It'd be nice if they would tell us when it was releasing so we could plan accordingly.

I hope it's live on launch day and nobody is max leveled or well geared but some group of crazies still beats it

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!

MrBond posted:

Is there a meaningful difference to preordering from the psn store vs. anywhere else digitally?

You may not get to preload. Preordering a digital code from somewhere they may not send you the code til release.

Contact the retailer to be sure

trash person fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Aug 26, 2017

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
I just want to play it so bad. I'm stuck inside all weekend because of this hurricane and I tried to play Destiny 1 but it seems like no one is doing the endgame stuff that I still need to do. This is the worst.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Leviathan will probably end up being the flagship of the Cabal fleet or something. And we'll have to go kill Ghauls supervisor.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Of course, it will be some random iboss. Anyway is weird that they are reusing the name from the one of the book of sorrows.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sexy bald black chick: https://youtu.be/7ByIQpqRNK8

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Daric posted:

I just want to play it so bad. I'm stuck inside all weekend because of this hurricane and I tried to play Destiny 1 but it seems like no one is doing the endgame stuff that I still need to do. This is the worst.

Are you on bone or PS4?

Also we haven't had rain for a couple hours now kinda weird.

Skeletron
Nov 21, 2005

One day I found out that my urine was acting like a powerful foaming agent.
Requesting to be a big dum space man plz, if there's still room for more spacemanners. Thx.

Psn: traxus12

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!
Sure, here's your required gimp suit. I'll go approve that add request.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

The Cayde-6 figure is tiny compared to the main guys. :3:

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:

texaholic posted:

Are you on bone or PS4?

Also we haven't had rain for a couple hours now kinda weird.

I have Destiny 1 on PS4 but I got 2 on the Xbox.

And yeah but it's supposed to start raining again tonight. I had my girlfriend go to her parents out in Henderson just in case but hopefully she can come back tomorrow.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

DrNutt posted:

Leviathan will probably end up being the flagship of the Cabal fleet or something. And we'll have to go kill Ghauls supervisor.

It might be that giant world eating ship from the concept art. Looked epic

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Yeah I'm gonna guess we kill gaul in the story and the raid is to kill his 2ic and take out his massive traveller raper ship.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
I was thinking the same thing, just the other way around. So kill the consort or whatever for the campaign and gaul is the raid final boss.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

BlindSite posted:

Yeah I'm gonna guess we kill gaul in the story and the raid is to kill his 2ic and take out his massive traveller raper ship.

That consel dude is gauls boss. But yeah. I agree. Gual in the story amd the other dude in the raid.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Tex, give me a shout if you need anything. Looks like we're about to get hit again. I'm trying to be alive when this game comes out.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Daric posted:

Tex, give me a shout if you need anything. Looks like we're about to get hit again. I'm trying to be alive when this game comes out.

Those tornadoes in the cypress area where pretty close to me I was hiding out in an interior room around 5pm, stay safe and let me know if you need anything.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Yeah the cabal are the Roman Empire but rhinos so a consul is a big boss and unless we bag an emperor/augustus as well id say we're good

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Yeah the cabal are the Roman Empire

Truly the enemy.

Fenrax
Oct 9, 2012

CheeseFactory posted:

That consel dude is gauls boss. But yeah. I agree. Gual in the story amd the other dude in the raid.

Ghaul is the Cabal emperor, he took the throne using military force. I'm not sure how the consul would be his boss, but I think it said somewhere that he's Ghaul's adviser?

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Hurricane Harvey is currently a rippin' and a tearin'

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:

texaholic posted:

Hurricane Harvey is currently a rippin' and a tearin'

I have 3 sump pumps going in my backyard trying to get some water out but we're just getting slammed right now.

I'm off 1960 and champions forest so we didn't have the tornado issues off of 290 like y'all did.

Tonight's going to be rough.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Fenrax posted:

Ghaul is the Cabal emperor, he took the throne using military force. I'm not sure how the consul would be his boss, but I think it said somewhere that he's Ghaul's adviser?

Ahh ok maybe im wrong then.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Could do what they did with Oryx and make him the boss of both- campaign ends with Ghaul driven out of the traveler-eating ship and the traveler freed, raid ends with Ghaul dead.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

Fenrax posted:

Ghaul is head of the Red Legion, one of the military arms of the Cabal. A Consul is a citizen/govt rank, so they could be equal really. Ghaul in military command, the Consul being the govt representative.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

don't click the spoiler image if you dont want info about all the raid speculation:

it's juicy

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

AAB posted:

it's juicy

nice that confirms my shitpost from forever ago

The Meat Dimension posted:

Saw some Destiny 2 concept art on twitter

New raid looking good

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Nothin' about hugs, though
Just applied to KINK as Hellsting. Can't wait to play the same game all over again.

Blakkout
Aug 24, 2006

No thought was put into this.
So Goon Button Pressers is splitting into new Goon Button Pressers, KINK, and this Raid Dad group? I'm in the old Goon Button Pressers. What's the difference between the new groups/how do I pick?

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Blakkout posted:

So Goon Button Pressers is splitting into new Goon Button Pressers, KINK, and this Raid Dad group? I'm in the old Goon Button Pressers. What's the difference between the new groups/how do I pick?

GBP is for wanting to be in the inferior ORBS.
KINK is for the chickie tendies crowd.
DAD seems to be for gay dads who won't be on as much.

kzin602
May 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The Meat Dimension posted:

nice that confirms my shitpost from forever ago

Wasn't that thing from early in the book of sorrows that lived in a gas giant called a Leviathan?

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Blakkout posted:

to my knowledge GBP is dead since whoever was admin didn't change it over and Raid Dad was just feenix getting a bit weirded out about KINK

so you can just join up with us i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Legs Benedict posted:

to my knowledge GBP is dead since whoever was admin didn't change it over and Raid Dad was just feenix getting a bit weirded out about KINK

so you can just join up with us i guess

What? I'm in GBP right now and it looks fine. I had to reaccept an invite to the new version but Veddermatic is still founder.