Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.
Disband it and join KINK, there is absolutely no point splintering PS4 goons like this

Take a leaf from the bone krew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

Disband it and join KINK, there is absolutely no point splintering PS4 goons like this

Take a leaf from the bone krew

Good point.

The problem with the old clan system on PS4 was that the number of people couldn't fit one, so ORBS was born from the original group (can't remember what it was and who cares), and so did Goon Squad Europa for Europe. And there were also the Ausgoons. But even then they couldn't contain Goons+Friends (used to play a lot with people form Is A Potato who are in europe).

Probably the LOOT aspect will mean there will be more curbing of inactive clanmates but who knows?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
It'll be easier to consolidate clans once the game is out and we actually see who the hell is playing.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

limaCAT posted:

Good point.

The problem with the old clan system on PS4 was that the number of people couldn't fit one, so ORBS was born from the original group (can't remember what it was and who cares), and so did Goon Squad Europa for Europe. And there were also the Ausgoons. But even then they couldn't contain Goons+Friends (used to play a lot with people form Is A Potato who are in europe).

Probably the LOOT aspect will mean there will be more curbing of inactive clanmates but who knows?

Ausgoons is still going and prepping for a European Vacation
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=125806
obviously whitesnake is our anthem

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!

limaCAT posted:

I plan to be fairly merciless regarding inactive clan mates.

Like if you literally don't post in the thread, talk in Discord, or LFG with us... Why are you in the clan?

I don't plan to be an absentee clan admin.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Ularg posted:

It'll be easier to consolidate clans once the game is out and we actually see who the hell survived the slapfights.

Fixed.

TG-Chrono posted:

Ausgoons is still going and prepping for a European Vacation
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=125806
obviously whitesnake is our anthem

An easy choice then.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
Actually not, an Hard Choice, I don't know if I will be able to play after the first week :gonk:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I'm having a really bad depressive episode ever since I've "finished" destiny 1. It was my major coping mechanisms, something to look forward to each day. But I got nothing for the next 10 days.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Have you tried going on a bender?

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Ularg posted:

I'm having a really bad depressive episode ever since I've "finished" destiny 1. It was my major coping mechanisms, something to look forward to each day. But I got nothing for the next 10 days.

Troll the pc thread. We won't tell the op we sent you.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

Ularg posted:

Same

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

kzin602 posted:

Wasn't that thing from early in the book of sorrows that lived in a gas giant called a Leviathan?

Yeah, that was what the navigator and her sisters found in the deep that made them into the hive. I liked that story.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Ularg posted:

Maybe video games shouldn't be your sole life activities.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Go hike a mountain. It's way better than a silly video game.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Vintersorg posted:

Maybe video games shouldn't be your sole life activities.

thats true, you should also watch anime

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Legs Benedict posted:

to my knowledge GBP is dead since whoever was admin didn't change it over and Raid Dad was just feenix getting a bit weirded out about KINK

so you can just join up with us i guess

Feenix didn't know about Kink existing (my own fault) and Raid Brigade had just existed from D1 and some folks sounded interested. I killed it and joined Kink several days ago. :)

BastardySkull
Apr 12, 2007

PathAsc posted:

Yeah, that was what the navigator and her sisters found in the deep that made them into the hive. I liked that story.

The Leviathan told them not to gently caress with the Worm Gods, and was there to stop them becoming Hive but they ignored it and then murdered it.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Ularg posted:

What? I'm in GBP right now and it looks fine. I had to reaccept an invite to the new version but Veddermatic is still founder.

oh nice. it doesn't show up in clan search; someone should probably post the clan URL so people have an alternative once KINK fills up (which will be... soon-ish)

the panacea
May 10, 2008

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:
Ps4 question: would there be any problem with buying the game on a uk account instead of my main one?

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

the panacea posted:

Ps4 question: would there be any problem with buying the game on a uk account instead of my main one?

You won't be able to buy in-game currency etc. DLC you'll have to buy on the UK account/store (but you'll be able to play DLC content with your main account).

Fame Douglas fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Aug 27, 2017

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Ularg posted:

It's kinda weird. I was always a gently caress raids until matchmaking guy. Enjoyed Crucible solo only. Spent most of my time just loving around in patrol. I wasn't the usual hardcore Destiny player but even with all the issues in the game the stretches I had where I played it daily were really nice. It's been a while, maybe I'll have to get D2 on launch.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Sent a KINK request. PSN and Bungie ID: BadLeRo.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
I am adding all the available goon clans to the pc thread op as well.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
Also BSDM clan with KINK tag is an interesting combo...

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.
It's almost like that was the joke from the get-go.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Angry Walrus posted:

It's almost like that was the joke from the get-go.

No Way!

Ossipago
Nov 14, 2012

Muldoon

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Any PSN clans that primarily focus on PvP?

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

eonwe posted:

thats true, you should also watch anime

I would have disagreed with this 7 days ago, but then I saw a gif of an anime where a dude was jackhammering another dude's rear end, with an actual jackhammer.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I would have disagreed with this 7 days ago, but then I saw a gif of an anime where a dude was jackhammering another dude's rear end, with an actual jackhammer.

Buff gay dudes??

Blakkout
Aug 24, 2006

No thought was put into this.
Alright, R.I.P. ORBS. I sent a join request to KINK. PSN is blakkout86. If someone could let me in when you have a moment, that would be awesome.

the panacea
May 10, 2008

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:

Fame Douglas posted:

You won't be able to buy in-game currency etc. DLC you'll have to buy on the UK account/store.

Ok that's alright, I just wasn't sure if I could play with other people on my standard account with ps+ if I don't own the game on the main account.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Potato clan 4 lyfe

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Unless it isn't active, then I'll join poooms clan

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

BastardySkull posted:

The Leviathan told them not to gently caress with the Worm Gods, and was there to stop them becoming Hive but they ignored it and then murdered it.

poo poo I sure remembered that wrong. Hell I forgot they murdered Leviathan too.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Meet ~*Ghaul*~ https://youtu.be/gAMLE2EB5xU

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

destiny: tl;dr the vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2avSq-82oI

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

[Extremely da Share Z0ne voice] This guy is a fuckken bad rear end

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So what stuff is the Xbox version of D2 not getting, anyway? I need to decide if I wanna buy the stripped down version for assholes feat. Bone Krew or the PS4 version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

[Extremely da Share Z0ne voice] This guy is a fuckken bad rear end

be carful who u make fun of in middle school