Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
WOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Mane just loving carved up the defense jesus

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Mane is pretty sick

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
That is a nice goal

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

triple sulk posted:

wheres pissflaps to say that wenger must walk

wenger must walk

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
real bad

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

P o e t r y I n M o t i o n

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

arsenal aren't gonna finish in the top half lol

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

That was some great running by the Arsenal wingback to track Mane all the way back from the attacking half and prevent the goal

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
If you watch the replay real closely you can see a ghostly outline of where Ox should be, like when you do trials in Mario Kart

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Arsenal are poo poo but that was a sweet finish

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
mane is incredibly fun to watch

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Games over, Arsenal are trash.. switch to the back 4 now.. might as well.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Thank you for taking a short corner against Liverpool

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Barca would be better off buying Mane.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
LIVERPOOL :getin:

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

sadio mane is my favourite liverpooler

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

blue footed boobie posted:

If you watch the replay real closely you can see a ghostly outline of where Ox should be, like when you do trials in Mario Kart

Snap, essentiallly.

Ox can take whatever City or Chelsea want to give him and gently caress off.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Sigh. I wish I was surprised.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Why are people still taking short corners against us :psyduck:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol short corners against a team that would give up set piece goals to a side of midgets

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I'm glad in meeting up with friends after this including an insufferable Liverpool fan who will definitely not shut up about this.

It wouldn't be quite as frustrating if it wasn't obvious the tactics and selection weren't hurting the team. Like put the best team out in their best positions and they get beat, fair enough. But this poo poo.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

I would like to officially announce on behalf of Jurgen and all the lads that Mane is now our talisman and we never liked that Coutinho anyway

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Lol how is Lacazette not starting

Wengy must walk

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
The thing to do at half would be put Lacazette and Giroud both on to get goals and switch to a back 4... but it's wenger so 65-70 minutes they will come on when Liverpool have another goal.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
Anyone who thinks Arsenal wouldn't immediately improve as soon as Wenger hangs up his stupidly long zip-up jacket just needs to look at the teamsheet from today and last week at Stoke.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Brendan Rodgers posted:

I would like to officially announce on behalf of Jurgen and all the lads that Mane is now our talisman and we never liked that Coutinho anyway

:same:

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Neville is absolutely tearing into Arsenal it's great

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Gary is absolutely tearing Arsenal apart "honestly I would put them all up on the transfer list" lmao

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Arsenal look like poo poo and I should've put $100 on Liverpool at -275 when they were up 1-0.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

T Bowl posted:

The thing to do at half would be put Lacazette and Giroud both on to get goals and switch to a back 4... but it's wenger so 65-70 minutes they will come on when Liverpool have another goal.

Take off Holding and put on Coq. Take off Ramsey put on Iwobi.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Josh Lyman posted:

Arsenal look like poo poo and I should've put $100 on Liverpool at -275 when they were up 1-0.

Welcome back forums poster Josh Lyman

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Lol

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
Arselol. Did anyone say Arselol yet? Arselol.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Wengy please

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Good half

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Stupid little Arsenal bitches

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
ox off for lacazette, wellbeck off for giroud, back to a back 4... do it wenger ffs

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

blue footed boobie posted:

Welcome back forums poster Josh Lyman
Thank you. Mayweather vs. McGregor gave me my first taste of betting and now I'm ready to become a degenerate gambler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I'm enjoying this match a lot more than the previous match, which was boring + ended the way I didn't want it to

• Locked thread