Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Take off Holding and put on Coq. Take off Ramsey put on Iwobi.

a thing that would help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Who could have predicted such a terrible defensive lineup would give up 2 goals in a half and that Danny Welbeck would be unable to score any?

Not everybody that's for sure.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Take off Oxlade-Chamberlain, fire him out of a cannon, bring on an actual footballer

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
I completely forgot Ox was playing :suicide:

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

NTRabbit posted:

Take off Oxlade-Chamberlain, fire him out of a cannon, bring on an actual footballer

Wenger's just being polite and giving Liverpool a preview of a player they are happy to have not purchased.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
It's bizarre that Chamberlain has flat out said he won't sign a new contract and Wenger won't drop him for an actual rightback.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Move Bellerin to the right. Take Ox off and bring on big Sead. Welbeck off for Giroud or Lacazette.

Nothing he can do in central midfield. Still waiting for Cazorla to receive a miracle

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Wenger is the Trump of the prem

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
wtf (where the gently caress) is lacazette

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

T Bowl posted:

Wow. Stealiung this for Twitter.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Arsenal staring down the long road of 5 years of the Europe league as a third of the league continue to surpass them, watching VHSs of the Invincibles. Should have fixed this 7 or 8 years ago

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Holy hell the halftime set is just eviscerating Ramsey's defensive lapses. LOL

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Ramsey was miles out of position for both goals

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Like Walcott and every other English player he's on the other side of the English tax, where people keep talking them up despite their constant failures because they'll lead England to the next Euro/WC title.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

LOL this halftime breakdown Arsenal are playing lazy af

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

gently caress it all lads

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

T Bowl posted:

Wrong. Trump won.

Kiger_Soze
Feb 1, 2005
ox sucks ramsey and xhaka suck etc

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Despite Ramsey being out of position I'm still doing the lols at Firmino, all what 5'10" of him, getting a free uncontested header between two of the three centrebacks

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Hoops posted:

Arsenal staring down the long road of 5 years of the Europe league as a third of the league continue to surpass them, watching VHSs of the Invincibles. Should have fixed this 7 or 8 years ago

Arsenal had all this money that Wenger saved up and refused to spend but now football inflation has rendered it all worthless. Let's say Arsenal spend £500m to rejuvenate their squad next summer. What they gonna get for that? Probably won't even adequately replace the players they lose on a bosman, let alone improve their squad.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

If Ramsey was miles out of position for both goals maybe somebody else was supposed to be filling in for him

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
If Ramsey is "out of position all the time" maybe he's not actually playing that position?

Food for thought.

Maybe he's the only player doing his job, and should move to a good team asap?

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wengy posted:

gently caress it all lads

Don't worry, xhaka is not really swiss

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Those Arsenal fan TV chuds like DT were right along.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

sassassin posted:

If Ramsey is "out of position all the time" maybe he's not actually playing that position?

Food for thought.

Maybe he's the only player doing his job, and should move to a good team asap?

Yeah I was thinking that, he's not a player you send out there to hold the "correct" position all game ffs, someone else should be doing that that doesn't have Ramsey's strengths.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Countinwho

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Arsenal had all this money that Wenger saved up and refused to spend but now football inflation has rendered it all worthless. Let's say Arsenal spend £500m to rejuvenate their squad next summer. What they gonna get for that? Probably won't even adequately replace the players they lose on a bosman, let alone improve their squad.

They could get 3, maybe even 4 Coutinhos for that kind of money.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Ramsey being taken off for Coquelin.

Maybe should have taken off Xhaka instead. The idiot's going to get sent off.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Arsenelol have one (1) shot in total and zero (0) shots on goal.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lol Rambo for Coq. Owned by Wengy again.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Shoren posted:

Four Coutinhos and a new manager added to whomever doesn't leave would probably go a long way towards putting us back up into 4th, and having a platform to go up again

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Shoren posted:

a coutinho eleven would be over a billion pounds

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Neville saying Arsenal have gone to a back four?

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
The change is Coquelin on lmao

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
Nice shot Ozil

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Looks like it's a back four with Ox as a winger

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

He needed to pad out his stats so it looks like he's playing

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Vegetable posted:

Yeah, Bellerin is at RB now and Monreal at LB.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Vegetable posted:

Yeah, also expressed dismay at Ramsey coming off at half time despite his "man of the match performance" because he can't do a post match interview with him now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

The change they should make is that Ramsey should never be lined up as defensive mid ever again, but I'm sure he'll be back there next week.

• Locked thread