Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

think about it as a bonus, if you depose and execute the royalty you can not only rid yourselves of a predatory exploitative overclass, you get to get rid of a lot of the nonces in the bargain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERXq3r1Kq0Q

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Thin Privilege posted:

Ok yeah it's 4chan but this one makes me mad because a)women's vaginas don't spur blood out like a squeezy jar of jam (notice the cut off of the pic on the top, the improper placement of the "blood", the insanely massive quantity of blood) 2) you don't feel the blood coming out and 3) granted tampons are finicky, I couldn't imagine a serious woman weight lifter -or even like 98% of the women at the gym- wearing a pad (for so, so many reasons).

While I agree that the picture is probably fake, you're just lucky that you don't experience high flow that can, at times, be felt coming out.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sludge Tank posted:

I still maintain that the royals are a hive of pedo's, given Saville and Rolf Harris's tight connections

:fry:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Labes for days posted:

While I agree that the picture is probably fake, you're just lucky that you don't experience high flow that can, at times, be felt coming out.

You can feel it coming out?

I'm not being sarcastic, I'm a dude and don't know this stuff. :smith:

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib

Randaconda posted:

Yup. Kind of like the way you can feel ear wax moving around. Thick and slow clumpy movement. Thankfully my ius means I barely bleed anymore!

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

What the gently caress

http://i.imgur.com/cpLu8Wi.png

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://i.imgur.com/2NxgZ9g.gifv

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

why

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
argh gently caress you guys i keep scrolling down to go past it and theres just more and more

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Slugnoid posted:

argh gently caress you guys i keep scrolling down to go past it and theres just more and more

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Thank you for posting this, I was struggling to understand that pic

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Sometimes this thread makes me feel better about myself, sometimes it just makes me feel ill. Today it is making me feel ill.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

We just ignoring the gifted human toe? Yes? All-right then.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Frankston posted:

Sometimes this thread makes me feel better about myself, sometimes it just makes me feel ill. Today it is making me feel ill.

You should know this thread isn't loving around. :colbert:

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
I'm still waiting for a montage of the first 25 years of my life to show up in this thread :lolplant:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sludge Tank posted:

I'm still waiting for a montage of the first 25 years of my life to show up in this thread :lolplant:

:justpost:

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib

As someone that suffers from open blocked pores, that's actually pretty awesome. Clears out in one fell swoop!

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Randaconda posted:

Not always but when you can, you can. Truly nothing more AUG than the human organism. :eng99:

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Labes for days posted:

guys bleed out of their dicks too from time to time its not some magical unique thing

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

tessiebee posted:

As someone that suffers from open blocked pores, that's actually pretty awesome. Clears out in one fell swoop!

Every time you think Junji Ito was coming up with his horror work from his mind and nope, just reflecting real life.

TBH I'm reacting more to the picture posted and also wondering how much of the nose must be more fat than cartilage to drain so easily.

Slugnoid posted:

guys bleed out of their dicks too from time to time its not some magical unique thing

Yeah but not passing whole clots that make it look like you murdered something in the tub bleeding. :rolleyes:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i ain't never bled from my cockmeat, and if i i did, i would go to the hospital.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

A grown-rear end woman in toddler jammies suckling on a sippy cup for what are undoubtedly fetish donors. Nope.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Randaconda posted:

i ain't never bled from my cockmeat, and if i i did, i would go to the hospital.

drat straight. I've passed a stone before (pro tip: eating way too many peanuts/eggs can cause colesterol to precipitate into stones. Avoid this) and I ran screaming to my doctor so fast when I saw red (the pain is also not inconsiderable).

On the other hand, if your orientation swings to ladies, do them a favour and earn your red wings if she wants some. Don't be a wuss, give your partner what she needs during a difficult time.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Every time you think Junji Ito was coming up with his horror work from his mind and nope, just reflecting real life.

TBH I'm reacting more to the picture posted and also wondering how much of the nose must be more fat than cartilage to drain so easily.

Yeah but not passing whole clots that make it look like you murdered something in the tub bleeding. :rolleyes:

Fat... nose?
I don't think that's something that happens.

Then again, those two obese sisters on Youtube have enormous fat foreheads so.... god is dead and nothing matters.

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

Randaconda posted:

The first time I passed finger-sized clots I RAN to my obgyn, who kinda obviously didn't want to physically examine me, but she did set my mind at ease that it was normal. Pre-internet days, of course.

So much poo poo to go through to possibly produce a goddamn future weeaboo neonazi shut in, wtf.

Also I've done the nose-pore-clearing trick too. I am the AUG? I am the AUG.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Goddamn I went looking to see if there are fat deposits on the nose and found something that honestly made me feel ill.

Wikipedia posted:

Nasal sebum, also known as nose grease/oil, is grease removed from the surface of the human nose. The pores of the lateral creases (where the nose joins the face) of the exterior of the nose create and store more oil and grease than pores elsewhere on the human body, forming a readily available source of small quantities of grease or oil. The grease is a particularly oily form of sebum, thought to contain more squalene (C30H50) than the secretions from other parts of the skin.[citation needed] It is notable because nose grease is a convenient durable lubricant.

Nose grease can be used to minimize scratches in optical surfaces, for example when cleaning photographic negatives.[1] Observatory lore holds that nose grease was used to reduce stray light and reflections in transmissive telescopes before the development of vacuum antireflective coatings.[2] The antireflective properties are due in part to the fact that the nose oil fills small cracks and scratches and forms a smooth, polished surface, and in part to the low index of refraction of the oil, which can reduce surface reflection from transmissive optics that have a high index of refraction. The same effect is sometimes used by numismatic hobbyists to alter the apparent grade of slightly worn coins.[3]

Nose grease is often recommended as a lubricant for fly fishing rod ferrules.[4] [5]

Nose grease has mild antifoaming properties and can be used to break down a high head on freshly poured beer or soft drinks. Wiping nose grease onto one's finger and then touching or stirring the foam causes it to dissipate rapidly.

Please no one tell me if they cut their beverages with grease from their face. :stonk:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Labes for days posted:

Goddamn I went looking to see if there are fat deposits on the nose and found something that honestly made me feel ill.

Please no one tell me if they cut their beverages with grease from their face. :stonk:

Yeah I do.

It works. Old bartending trick.

Never used it on customers though.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Nose cream made me nauseous.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

Labes for days posted:

This is totally a thing that people used to do when I was in college at frat parties. It works. Also we were drinking such lovely beer that the nose grease probably improved the taste. :barf:

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
How have I never heard of this One Simple Trick? The human body is so god drat disgusting/amazing.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I tried to squeeze my nose like that but nothing much came out and now my nose really hurts.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Ratzap posted:

On the other hand, if your orientation swings to ladies, do them a favour and earn your red wings if she wants some. Don't be a wuss, give your partner what she needs during a difficult time.

The true gentleman thing to do.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ratzap posted:

drat straight. I've passed a stone before (pro tip: eating way too many peanuts/eggs can cause colesterol to precipitate into stones. Avoid this) and I ran screaming to my doctor so fast when I saw red (the pain is also not inconsiderable).

I got my redwings before I could legally vote.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Sludge Tank posted:

I still maintain that the royals are a hive of pedo's, given Saville and Rolf Harris's tight connections

You can apply this to the entire British elite

It's kinda baffling how a community self selected for pedophiles so hard.

Say what you will about Chavs, at least they don't systemically rape children!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Oh gently caress I remember this from Cracked

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Jerry Cotton posted:

I tried to squeeze my nose like that but nothing much came out and now my nose really hurts.

Yeah, cleaning out your pores like that can be really uncomfortable. I can't do it hard enough to produce the same amount of blackheads he got out of his schnoz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Labes for days posted:

It's not like you exude a tablespoon of nose lard and use it as a mixer. You scratch the side of your nose like you have a mild itch and touch the foam with your fingertip. And it's not blackhead pus or anything, just the natural oils of your skin.

• Locked thread