Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
disney people are weird

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I know childless adults who spend at least ten thousand dollars a year visiting us disney properties

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

qirex posted:

I know childless adults who spend at least ten thousand dollars a year visiting us disney properties

it's so weird

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Stymie posted:

tim has such a lack of style that he carries around a stupid giantphone that ruins the line of his slacks

i have a pair of pants that have a little cell phone pocket inside the pocket so it holds the phone against the inside of the pocket and i think it looks a little better than just letting it free-ball around

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

qirex posted:

how fat and/or autistic are they

all adult disney fans I've encountered are at least one of the above, im guessing the extra fat increases estrogen levels which somehow makes you love disney more :confused:

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

qirex posted:

much like with the band rush and asian women, people who are into disney are really loving into disney

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

like not even - they're usually normal looking to a fault where they could be mannequins for J.C. Penney

it's just weird

they just fuckin love disney

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Sniep posted:

like not even - they're usually normal looking to a fault where they could be mannequins for J.C. Penney

it's just weird

they just fuckin love disney

Are they from central Florida? I love Disney but it's mostly because I grew up 90 minutes from WDW and we went all the time, so there are a lot of family memories there.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i like reading about the bathrooms in disneyland and thats about it

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i couldnt imagine going to disney more than once or twice in your lifetime. (once as a child, second time with child)

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

i was once in disney here in europe and yeah i dont particularly see myself ever going there again, other than some family thing

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i dont get people who take their babies

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

hifi posted:

i dont get people who take their babies

becuse these babby cant fright back?

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
taking a baby to disneyland is just an adult's excuse for going to disney

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

all adult disney fans I've encountered are at least one of the above, im guessing the extra fat increases estrogen levels which somehow makes you love disney more :confused:

hey sometimes they are just mentally ill please be respectful of their broke brains

Dislike button posted:

much like with the band rush and asian women, people who are into disney are really loving into disney

lol drat

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
i went to Disney Paris and it was pretty fun. Not like "base my lifestyle around it" fun but I'll probably go to the other parks now.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

arkit is p neat
https://twitter.com/zachlieberman/status/901610366442012672

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

arkit is quickly becoming the cyberpunk future i wanted and that is awesome

that video thing looks like some csi cyber level craziness

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
I liked the arkit demo that let people leave messages on houses and the ground and poo poo, fuckin dark souls style

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
digital hobo marks

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

uncurable mlady posted:

I liked the arkit demo that let people leave messages on houses and the ground and poo poo, fuckin dark souls style

that sounds rad, link?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Pinterest Mom posted:

arkit is p neat

arkit is loving amazing. came outta nowhere, too

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Mikey-San posted:

that sounds rad, link?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

this game was so hosed up it was kidn of amazing

remembet when u brain hack your mom

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

poo poo this game owns

Nilin is my waifu

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

The Management posted:

arkit is loving amazing. came outta nowhere, too

ARkit is what microsoft wishes it could do with its limp dicked holo lense poo poo lol

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
LOL that apple came out with CoreML and ARKit out of nowhere (well, people knew that apple was doing something with AR) and just showed everybody How It's loving Done.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Doc Block posted:

LOL that apple came out with CoreML and ARKit out of nowhere (well, people knew that apple was doing something with AR) and just showed everybody How It's loving Done.
apples hardware stuff leaks all the time (too many eyeballs in the production chain) but they are often able to sneak out new software products that no one expects, the best example before arkit being swift (which there wasnt even a faint hint about until timb got onstage at wwdc to announce it)

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
there's only one thing dumber and more niche than consumer vr, and that's ar

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Stymie posted:

there's only one thing dumber and more niche than consumer vr, and that's ar

but you could make selfies with your avatar

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

cinci zoo sniper posted:

ufarn
May 30, 2009
i'm planning on playing around with the arkit, and this is supposedly a great place to start if anyone's interested

https://github.com/sortofsleepy/ofxARKit

it involves downloading the beta, but i'll definitely check it out a few weeks after release

maybe we can make a thread by that time

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

FMguru posted:

apples hardware stuff leaks all the time (too many eyeballs in the production chain) but they are often able to sneak out new software products that no one expects, the best example before arkit being swift (which there wasnt even a faint hint about until timb got onstage at wwdc to announce it)

plenty of software stuff leaks too. they used to do an annual presentation of OS features to the software org, kind of a WWDC keynote practice run every year. within a week of that everything interesting would leak out so now they don't do that anymore.

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

digital hobo marks

it's called warchalking

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

cinci zoo sniper posted:

why would i? you're clearly more obsessed with it

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

BONGHITZ posted:

i couldnt imagine going to disney more than once or twice in your lifetime. (once as a child, second time with child)

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

qirex posted:

I'm trying to find an hdmi switch that supports hdr and can understand/pass cec signals and as far as I can tell it would be easier to find an actual unicorn

i have never gotten cec working on any device ever

at this point i have just given up and i have like six remotes on my coffee table

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
welcome to the dongleverse

• Locked thread