Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

noether posted:

it's that, and also that they just don't understand that nobody's ever straight-up entitled to sex. they fundamentally don't understand that other humans have agency and can't be controlled by acting out specific algorithms or whatever like ai in a video game or something

And are constantly given well-meaning advice that assumes they can :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

fruit on the bottom posted:

I'm renting a house with four other dudes, three of them are typical normies but one is 100% chad, always bringing home different 8-9/10 FHO's and getting attention everywhere he goes. They decided to throw a house party last night. When I found out I hoped it wouldn't be a big thing since I don't really like parties or crowds, and I was kind of annoyed they didn't ask if I'd be okay with it. Of course Chad invites all of his friends so when night rolls around there are like 20-30 femoids who show up along with several of chad's and the other guy's friends.

They were all wearing really tight and revealing clothing, almost like they were taunting me with what I could never have. I know that's just wishful thinking though, to them the short indian taking up space was probably no more than a fly in the corner of their vision, a bit of a nuisance but not worth any concern. Seeing their young beautiful bodies made me so depressed knowing they'd rather bite their own tongues off than speak to me I ran into my room and locked the door. Over the course of the night a few people tried getting in including randos just looking around.

I'm loving furious femoids can just walk around at night wearing basically nothing mocking all the incels and betas, and they single-handedly ruined my weekend. Colleges should implement a policy where any femoid caught outside after 9pm faces expulsion without a good excuse.
Another budding Elliot. Exactly the same line of thinking.

Will he also stab his housemates to death while they sleep, like Elliot did? Will he go on a rampage attempting to murder as many women as he can? Maybe. It's a very real possibility.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Pick posted:

Or that not every woman is interested in X/Y/Z. If you get a woman because you have X/Y/Z, it's because she likes X/Y/Z, it doesn't mean that it means you will also qualify for every woman n-1 on the absolute desirability scale.

It took me 4 rereadings to understand what you wrote. You could've just said that they make gross generalizations about what women want and what works on one person doesnt mean it'll work on another, and saved me the trouble :(

you win at logic, okay? Is that what you want to hear?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
no I'm just tired

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

knowing they'd rather bite their own tongues off than speak to me I ran into my room and locked the door.

One of my favorite incel features is their idea that they understand other people so well that it's like they can read minds. This feature alone is enough to prevent them from making progress.

If they were good at understanding people, they would leverage this into success with people. Yet they are awful with people - therefore they shouldn't trust their instincts. This never occurs to them, that their failure is the evidence that they are wrong about so many things.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

These people are gonna hurt people

They're already dehumanizing women as much as they can and dreaming of ways to hurt them. Elliot is proof that it's not all just hot air. Some of them are gonna start rapin and killin :gonk:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Pick posted:

no I'm just tired

I'm just so tired of all these incel wars

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
these
incel wars
are
tearing pick
tearing pick
tearing pick apart

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Fartbox posted:

These people are gonna hurt people

They're already dehumanizing women as much as they can and dreaming of ways to hurt them. Elliot is proof that it's not all just hot air. Some of them are gonna start rapin and killin :gonk:

better start handing out those pity fucks then

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Fartbox posted:

Some of them are gonna start rappin' and illin' :gonk:

ftfy

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

quote:

I wished her happy birthday and she replied to every comment except for mine.
u/HothOurYou
The other day was my crushes birthday and I was really excited to wish her happy birthday because we haven't spoke for several weeks. I didn't want to be the first person to leave a comment so I waited a few hours and left her one around 3 in the afternoon. Her last class ends at 2:15 and on average starts to drive home around 2:20. It takes her anywhere between 7 - 9 minutes to drive home where she typically spends the first five minutes making herself a snack. That leaves her 20 minutes to relax for a bit and I figured she'd already be home and finished eating when she gets my comment. I assumed she would read the comment and leave me a response within a few minutes in which case I would wait 15 minutes and like her comment and send her a message asking what she would be doing for her birthday.

I think around the 45 minute mark is when I started to give up hope of her replying. I continuously checked her Facebook and while she did leave people replies, she didn't reply to any of the two other people who commented her after me. After three hours I closed Facebook and needed a break from being on the computer so I did a few other things to keep my mind occupied although every ten minutes or so I checked to see any notifications showed up.

Before going to bed I was severely depressed because all I did was wish her a happy birthday and all I wanted was a simple thank you to get the conversation flowing again but she couldn't even do that. To this day she had 93 people wish her a happy birthday on Facebook and she replied to every single comment except for mine.

How can girls treat people like this? Every time someone asks me something, I reply, and without fail. It doesn't take much effort at all and this girl is on her phone 24/7 so it's not like she's too busy.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

take more of those breaks from the computer, my dude

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

My Linux Rig posted:

Happy birthday diss

most likely scenarios:

It was accidental because she replied to so many people, it would be easy to miss one.
Or
The guy has done something already to freak her out and she doesn't want to encourage him... it may be that she didn't invite him to be her Facebook friend but he searched for her and found her anyway.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

These people are so far gone that the creepy stalker vibe is instantly recognisable to anyone even paying the slightest bit of attention, so...

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

My Linux Rig posted:

Her last class ends at 2:15 and on average starts to drive home around 2:20. It takes her anywhere between 7 - 9 minutes to drive home where she typically spends the first five minutes making herself a snack. That leaves her 20 minutes to relax for a bit and I figured she'd already be home and finished eating when she gets my comment.

I think you could get a restraining order against someone just by showing a judge that they wrote this about you.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

green chicken feet posted:

most likely scenarios:

It was accidental because she replied to so many people, it would be easy to miss one.
Or
The guy has done something already to freak her out and she doesn't want to encourage him... it may be that she didn't invite him to be her Facebook friend but he searched for her and found her anyway.

It's no smoking gun, but this bit gives me a frisson of unease that it's the latter:

quote:

Her last class ends at 2:15 and on average starts to drive home around 2:20. It takes her anywhere between 7 - 9 minutes to drive home where she typically spends the first five minutes making herself a snack. That leaves her 20 minutes to relax for a bit and I figured she'd already be home and finished eating when she gets my comment.

:stalker:

e: ^^ Exactly.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

"There's nothing wrong with being an older virgin! It's your misogynistic attitude you need to fix!"

Mentalcel posted:

Lol at these sad sluts. Pretty much 100% of the older sluts I've talked to admitted regretting being whores when they were younger. Now they're all either single moms, spinster catladies, or aging in a loveless childless relationship with a pothead who cheats on them. All this "professional talk" about driving cars and poo poo is all to cope for their sad existence.

No Hymen; No diamond I can't stress that enough.

Gj-Dragon Mentalcel - Collecting disorders 26 posted:

Women literally require some kind of resume. I would guess they would also reject a guy who was single for a prolonged time. Its so easy for them to get sex, they cant even relate to weaker males.

spergcel posted:

Chad is the one doing all the work. Those femoids think they're pros because they hosed a lot of guys lol.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

bignuggiesugly - face skinnyfat oldcel baldcel normcel alcoholic posted:

ALL females are hypergamous unless they have some sort of mental disorder

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Wait what is normcel? I thought normies were their enemies?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Their only enemy is themselves.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

chumbler posted:

Wait what is normcel? I thought normies were their enemies?

It's like how 4chan started using "fag" for everything and anything until you had them calling people "straightfags" unironically, or how now millennials came to be anyone under the age of 50 who you find annoying.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

It has been apparent for years that machines would start replacing human labor, but I always imagined construction or war or fast food would be the first to go down the rabbit hole, not prostitution.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
I wonder if it's possible to get a bingo from a single post.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

From this article:

quote:

Yet Ms Senger, who is a co-chair at the Austrian Society for Sexual Research (OeGS), said that she was shocked by Fanny being more popular than real prostitutes and called it “a real autistic tendency”.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
psychology today is degenerate art and should be banned

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pick posted:

psychology today is degenerate art and should be banned

These are austrian psychologists though, and we all know the high standard of insight they have...

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
incel webcomix, all from the same user

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/u3uh9s2.jpg:nws:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
chad looks soft and fluffy, like a cloud

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Of course Chads, the objects of incel desire, have swastika tattoos.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

chumbler posted:

It's projection, because they wish they were Chad and they wish they had swastika tattoos (to show their true feelings). Just like other stuff they attribute to Chad that women wouldn't really be into, like the choking and cervix bruising.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Oh look, they actually have a nice, nontoxic joke:

quote:

Cringe. Normie humour

quote:

lucky gently caress id be lucky to score a grape

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

chumbler posted:

I think it's explicitly a reference to their idiot black pill tindr thing.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
List of Things Females Should Never Do

Lecture or insult men about getting laid. You women get sex automatically so what do you know?

Claim to be lonely, incel, or forever alone. See above. Also try dating your looksmatch instead of pining for Chad 24/7. Whatever you do, don't tell us to hire a prostitute while claiming your Tinder hookup is the same unfulfilling experience. The hooker isn't genuinely aroused for us like the guy you found online. Try feeling like an asexual leper for life.

Complain about strict beauty standards. If you're obese you're a BBW. If you're short you're cute and petite. If you're tall you're an amazon goddess. If you're a ginger you're a hot redhead. Meanwhile none of you women would prefer a 5'0 man over his identical but taller twin. There are guys who prefer small breasts but how many women prefer small dicks? Men need a six-pack to be mainstream ideal, women just need to be skinny. Stfu and be grateful the male gender is so thirsty, lax, and desperate.

Cry about cheaters and abusive partners. You all apparently date based on personality (which is why I'm incel), so how'd you end up dating a bad dude? Use that personality detector everyone claims you use on us incels. All fake and gay.

Virtue signal about how evil, privileged, and oppressive white men are. I ain't white but you ladies need to stop giving poo poo to your most common preference of men. Pretty rude to masturbate to white men all the time then slander them, no?

Bitch about male privilege in general. For every one of your white knights (which us men don't have) I'll trade you one male suicide. Maybe once your successful suicide rates catch up, I'll believe female suffering is an epidemic. Until then, try using a gun or jumping off a building instead of drinking cola and mentos.

Telling men to work out. Most women's idea of exercise is putting on yoga pants then jogging slowly on a treadmill, or maybe walking to the fridge to put back the ice cream. At most you squat 95 lbs to get a better rear end for Chad. Go lift seriously before lecturing us gymcels. Don't worry, you'll be judged by female strength standards (which is an oxymoron).

Pretending makeup isn't meant to hide your ugliness. Google image search "makeup before and after" then make that claim again with a straight face (a face coincidentally caked in fakeup no doubt).

Telling us to stop thinking about sex. If we did that to you, the slut shaming alarm goes off. We'd be "oppressing your sexuality." Don't worry though, we know ugly men are creepy perverts unless fully castrated.

Feel free to add more, my fellow incels.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Solar Tornado posted:

I find it funny these guys dont get that contradictions are a thing that exists in life because they're so hard-wired to think 'logically'. For example: "Looks matter, but they also don't matter" is a valid statement because although it has been studied and proved that people tend to show more positive feelings towards attractive people, it can only get you so far once they realize you are a shallow, boring person to talk to.

And that's kinda the thing, right? They dont have much going on in their lives. These guys are probably very boring to talk to.

See, that's not a contradiction. You explain your point quite well. When I first read the normie parody I wasn't sure if it was a parody or not because people can be so bad a phrasing advice.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

maskenfreiheit posted:

Oh look, they actually have a nice, nontoxic joke:

Where there is cheesy humor, there is hope.

:eyepop: YOWZA!

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyMJTU5DsB4

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
If a chad is gay what happens?

Actually, how do incels account for gat people in general? Do they classify it as a form of "cope"? (loving hell this terminology is painful)

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Furia posted:

If a chad is gay what happens?

Actually, how do incels account for gat people in general? Do they classify it as a form of "cope"? (loving hell this terminology is painful)

I don't know about gays, but according to posts earlier in the thread, lesbians only do it for attention from men, or as political statements.

In the incel-verse, everything revolves around these snowflakes, all behaviours of normies, chads, stacies, and indeed the very laws of nature, spring from feelings of disdain, disgust, hatred, cruelty, incredulity, amusement, pity, et cetera directed towards the incels. In their mind that's literally why everyone of us gets of bed each day - we have no dreams, no desires of our own, we only live to make the incels miserable. The sun rises each day so Stacy can parade around in skimpy dresses for Chad, while tempting the incel with what he could never have.

List of Things Females Incels Should Never Do

Also try dating your looksmatch instead of pining for Chad 8+/10 docile blonde teenage virgins who're also super into games and anime 24/7.

Shanghaied fucked around with this message at 13:15 on Aug 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

quote:

You all apparently date based on personality (which is why I'm incel)

He has said these words, but not comprehended their actual meaning.

• Locked thread