Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Vox Nihili posted:

now is the time for laughing & rolling around in pools of blood & piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
is SirTonk a cspam poster because why didn't they post this here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-TD2uBHKoQ

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

CYBERNAZI has a youtube you guys. Is CYBERNAZI real?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

business hammocks posted:

Nobody's real.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

bj blazkowicz killed him back in the 90s

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Can't stop watching the racist getting suplexed. The crunch his fat trash head makes against the asphalt is incredibly satisfying.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

nazis and altrighters are getting BTFO in berkeley today.

check https://twitter.com/IGD_News to see a bunch of g o o d poo poo

https://twitter.com/DarwinBondGraha/status/901893642175922176

Bullfrog has issued a correction as of 21:37 on Aug 27, 2017

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

https://twitter.com/zacconklin/status/901905894283272192

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
lmao chud in football gear

HUT HUT HEIL!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/LeighMartinezTV/status/901906876610207744

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/pjpodesta/status/901906888299655168

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

that pig turned into a pussy real quick

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

https://twitter.com/Kherman112/status/901905479248388096

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
lol @ all the liberals who urged everyone not to show up to the counter-protests

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/shane_bauer/status/901883457638350849

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Saw Trump is traveling to Texas on Tuesday, shouldn't he wait until after the rainfall?

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

oh poo poo watch out this guy might shoot his own laptop

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/Wilson_Walker/status/901907580464676864

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

are they going to come back with a tank and shoot-to-kill orders?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Saw Trump is traveling to Texas on Tuesday, shouldn't he wait until after the rainfall?

Harvey is going to strengthen up again in the Gulf and make a second landfall on Monday. I doubt this will actually happen.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Lol theyre gonna roll in the natl. guard by tonight.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Harvey is going to strengthen up again in the Gulf and make a second landfall on Monday. I doubt this will actually happen.

So Harvey is really loving up Texas right now goddamn.

Is this going to be Trump's Katrina, barely a year into his presidency?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
I went to /pol/ to see their hot take on Berkeley instead I found this...

They really are just our out cast anime pedos.

Montasque has issued a correction as of 23:21 on Aug 27, 2017

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Montasque posted:

They really are just our out cast off anime pedos.

who would have guessed that pedophiles were also reprehensible for other reasons

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Anita Sarkeesian posted photos of what is apparently the Berkeley counterprotest to her instagram, and video telling nazis to gently caress off. Seems a little harder-edged than her usual civic engagement. Glad to see everyone getting radicalized to crack nazi skulls.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Anita Sarkeesian posted photos of what is apparently the Berkeley counterprotest to her instagram, and video telling nazis to gently caress off. Seems a little harder-edged than her usual civic engagement. Glad to see everyone getting radicalized to crack nazi skulls.

I'm not an Anita Sarkeesian fan but for her this is personal. A lot of those alt-right chuds were gamergate turds who doxxed and harassed her for years.

E:
Here's a live feed - cops about to use tear gas or pepper spray
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMv19Ov84_8

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I wager that Gamergate is as insignificant among the far right movement as it is among any population.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

KomradeX posted:

Is this going to be Trump's Katrina, barely a year into his presidency?

I know it feels longer, but Trump's only been president for seven months.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

steinrokkan posted:

I wager that Gamergate is as insignificant among the far right movement as it is among any population.

I wish you were right but you're not. Milo, Gavin, Baked Alaska, 4chan, ect all started off as Gamergate chuds who moved further right. Gamergate was their first big culture war, they then continued with Trump, and here we are...

Hell I bet the white supremacist piece of poo poo failson who committed murder in Cville was also a gamergater.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Montasque posted:

I wish you were right but you're not. Milo, Gavin, Baked Alaska, 4chan, ect all started off as Gamergate chuds who moved further right. Gamergate was their first big culture war, they then continued with Trump, and here we are...

Hell I bet the white supremacist piece of poo poo failson who committed murder in Cville was also a gamergater.

he beat his mother because she wanted him to stop obsessing over video games, soooooooo

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
i dont wnna be that guy but they should probably just taake the W and not do an actual riot lol, but w/e

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Anyone have some good links to Berkley today? Apparently the nazis got beat the gently caress up and I need that main line poo poo

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

steinrokkan posted:

Gamergate is a pretty typical example of people investing themselves too much into their hobbies, having a reactionary awakening when their aesthetic tastes are criticized even mildly. If it wasn't Gamergate it would be opera, or scifi/fantasy literature.

Montasque posted:

Teenagers love 30 somethings who watch anime and always complain about SJWs.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Montasque posted:

GREETINGS FELLOW LIBERTARIANS!!!

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Darkman Fanpage posted:

GREETINGS FELLOW LIBERTARIANS!!!

that's how they actually talk

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Gamergate is a pretty typical example of people investing themselves too much into their hobbies, having a reactionary awakening when their aesthetic tastes are criticized even mildly. If it wasn't Gamergate it would be opera, or scifi/fantasy literature.

Teenagers love 30 somethings who watch anime and always complain about SJWs.

they love jake paul. but then he's also "funny", attractive, and has money.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Haha.

https://twitter.com/shane_bauer/status/901890458871242752

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I find this approach problematic, since it basically says that an important strain of fascism is guys primarily mobilized by video games, rather than by socio economic and racial motives. Which takes away from the fascist threat, makes it actively flimsier, while it is actually growing stonger.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Darkman Fanpage posted:

they love jake paul. but then he's also "funny", attractive, and has money.

Basically, if you're not attractive to adults already then teenagers aren't gonna fall for it. Unless you were like, grooming some teen who has massive insecurities and self-esteem issues into believing nobody else would have them but you. In which case...

quote:

The age of consent in Germany is 14, as long as a person over the age of 21 does not exploit a 14- to 15-year-old person's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination, in which case a conviction of an individual over the age of 21 requires a complaint from the younger individual; being over 21 and engaging in sexual relations with a minor of that age does not constitute an offense by itself. Otherwise the age of consent is 16, although provisions protecting minors against abuse apply until the age of 18 (under Section 182(1), it is illegal to engage in sexual activity with a person under 18 "by taking advantage of an exploitative situation"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

steinrokkan posted:

I find this approach problematic, since it basically says that an important strain of fascism is guys primarily mobilized by video games, rather than by socio economic and racial motives. Which takes away from the fascist threat, makes it actively flimsier, while it is actually growing stonger.

Gamergate was a touchstone moment in the new-fascist movement. I don't understand how pointing that out is problematic.