Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Shinjobi posted:

I can't help but feel like in CS3 it's going to be a game of "We, the bad guys, will also fight these other bad guys."

I for one can't wait to see Ouroboros go on the offensive for really the first time and take on the Ironbloods.

Do we know if Lloyd is showing up in CS3?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Every time I see something from CS3 I get giddy because the game is coming out in only a couple of months/weeks and then five seconds later I remember I don't know Japanese.

Seriously considering importing it anyway, assuming I can successfully stumble my way through the Zero and Ao spreadsheetsgames beforehand.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I'm wondering who is the balancer for opposite of ouroborus since both mcburn and steel maiden are joining this time.

One is victor, possibly more crossbell cameo in arios?

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Tae posted:

I'm wondering who is the balancer for opposite of ouroborus since both mcburn and steel maiden are joining this time.

Cassius?! :getin:

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Some Numbers posted:

I for one can't wait to see Ouroboros go on the offensive for really the first time and take on the Ironbloods.

Neither Lloyd nor Rixia (nor Ellie) have been shown, only Tio and Randy.
There might be some unannounced appearances, of course, but I do wonder how they'll fit them all in.

NotASmartMan
Jul 28, 2017

Tae posted:

People from the church? Stigma users are apparently very powerful. Not sure about Victor, wasn't McBurn explicitly a lot more powerful than him, and CROSSBELL SPOILERS Arios and Steel are sparring partners, so I'm not sure they'd oppose each other?

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Some Numbers posted:

I kind of take it as a given that most/all of the SSS will at least be appearing at some place in the game, though they may not have major roles beyond the two Falcom has been featuring prominently. We've definitely have screenshots for zones in Crossbell City so it'd make sense if the other members have at least cameos there, and I would suspect there'd be some followup between Rean and Lloyd/Rixia eventually as at least a minor point.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Ao if Arios and Rean don't have a gale off this series is loving dead to me

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

It would be weird to not see any lloyd with how involved cross bell is, and how they literally fought against rean before.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
Lloyd is gonna be the unwinnable boss fight and then he's gonna steal Rean's Harem.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

After that latest trailer, Rean would be begging for anyone to take Muse immediately

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Do we know for sure if they're going to let you carry over your social lin-- I mean bonding level stuff from the second game somehow or if they're not bothering with that?

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I just want Wazy and Noel to get in.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Super Jay Mann posted:

Do we know for sure if they're going to let you carry over your social lin-- I mean bonding level stuff from the second game somehow or if they're not bothering with that?

should just be a binary choice of Towa or Sara

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Let's be real, you know Alisa's going to be canon, because reasons.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I assume they're going going to do a binary "Rean is thinking of the time he spent the night with (X) before the big battle" choice and that'll set the flag.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Some Numbers posted:

Good.

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

enemy one body to the proximity Zan attack discard the power slap hit.
Beat Ys V SFC in a few hours. That was a game that happened, i guess

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
I just noticed that Chairman Irina has asymmetrical sleeves and now I can't stop thinking about how dumb it looks

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

she rolls up one sleeve cuz she killed a guy

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes

Really Pants posted:

she rolls up one sleeve cuz she killed a guy

I hope that Alisa never finds out what actually happened to her dad

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Some Numbers posted:

Because Falcom is bad? That doesn't make sense though, because Falcom owns.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

The worst choice isn't Alisha, it's the Sky-esque Not-Related sister ending you should wish to avoid

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Tae posted:

The worst choice isn't Alisha, it's the Sky-esque Not-Related sister ending you should wish to avoid

that isn't even an actual option or an actual ending

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Endorph posted:

that isn't even an actual option or an actual ending

I haven't got to two yet but thank god.

Now if they would do something about Angelia.

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Smart and cool, handsome, wealthy and so sexy

Some Numbers posted:

Alisa is good though, so that's fine

e: Angelina loving owns what the heck

psychoJ fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Aug 28, 2017

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

angie is good and my friend, and also the best lesbian character ever put into a video game

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

CharlestheHammer posted:

why would you be worried she doesn't even have any bond events

quote:

are you trying to start some poo poo here motherfucker

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Endorph posted:

angie is good and my friend, and also the best lesbian character ever put into a video game

I just want her to stop hitting on 15 year olds

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

I just want her to stop hitting on 15 year olds

she's 17

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
loving heinous that this teenager in high school hits on other teenagers in high school

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Endorph posted:

she's 17

I am aware.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

*goes into any high school on planet earth*

what!! the gently caress!!!

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
*Holds up sign that says "Alisa is good, I romanced her"*

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
alisa's pretty cool

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Junpei posted:

*Holds up sign that says "Alisa is good, I romanced her"*
we can always count on you junpei

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

BearDrivingTruck posted:

I just noticed that Chairman Irina has asymmetrical sleeves and now I can't stop thinking about how dumb it looks

she...doesn't?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

SC Bracer posted:

she...doesn't?

the pinstripes are only on the one half of her suit, that extends up to her sleeves

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Endorph posted:

we can always count on you junpei

...I can't tell if this is a sarcastic backhanded complement or genuine praise.

In other news, the lyrics to (what I'm guessing is the OP) the song in the demo movie seem pretty dark, what with lyrics like "Despair is a sweet drug" and "Give into the madness". I'm placing a hesitant guess in that this means CS 3 will have a darker tone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I too wish they would do something about Angelica, and that is giving her a girlfriend.