Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
I honest to god think the constant driving rain and inability to leave my apartment is going to drive me insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Blitz7x posted:

I honest to god think the constant driving rain and inability to leave my apartment is going to drive me insane

I'm genuinely worried about going a bit stir crazy if I'm stuck inside for more than a couple more days. Like, I'm a big nerd sure but I enjoy my little walks and all, this dreary weather and being stuck in my house is pretty loving soul crushing.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Quiet Feet posted:

Flooding Texas is plan b of Trump's border wall scheme. Don't need no border wall if there ain't no border. *points at head*

Moats are cooler than walls anyways.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I'm furious that a grant for the NPO I volunteer for didn't come through and I'm furious that my job sucks and I'm poor.

But not having to deal with a hurricane puts it in perspective.

e: also peeved Rihanna isn't sitting on my face

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Intruder, if you die, I'd probably miss you more if you weren't a damned Astros fan.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Dragon Soap Opera tonight was alright. Lots of good soap opera stuff, but there was too much hammering poo poo over our heads and this whole half season was clearly to get us to this point and then they backfilled how they would get there.

Solid... B-.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

If any goons drown I promise you will be memorialized like Vilerat.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Spoeank posted:

Dragon Soap Opera tonight was alright. Lots of good soap opera stuff, but there was too much hammering poo poo over our heads and this whole half season was clearly to get us to this point and then they backfilled how they would get there.

Solid... B-.

It was a good episode but none of it was surprising. I knew they would kill off a main character, and I guessed right who it would be. Also, Cersei's actions were wholly unsurprising. Probably the biggest surprise that was cool and good was Sam and Bran's conversation, in which they confirm Jon and Dany are nephew and aunt right before they gently caress.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Kalli posted:

... exploited by their crazy mothers on the national stage to get Trump elected?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

... exploited by their crazy mothers on the national stage to get Trump elected?

poo poo, my mom would fall for that good thing I live on a top of a hill so no floods or lahars can get me.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
They told people that they would begin intentional controlled releases for the dams were scheduled for 2am

they just started doing releases without telling anyone

gently caress

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Even though I hate Texans on general principle I hope you Houston goons are safe.

People who know more about college football than me, WSU at Cal would probably be a decent game to go see, right? I've lived within 5 miles of UC Berkeley for more than a decade now and never been to a game.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Kalli posted:

Oh poo poo. I hear white water

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

seiferguy posted:

It was a good episode but none of it was surprising. I knew they would kill off a main character, and I guessed right who it would be. Also, Cersei's actions were wholly unsurprising. Probably the biggest surprise that was cool and good was Sam and Bran's conversation, in which they confirm Jon and Dany are nephew and aunt right before they gently caress.

That was hilariously the best part of the episode because they didn't want people arguing about any of it. It was here nerds, they are definitely nephew/aunt and they definitely hosed

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Skwirl posted:

Even though I hate Texans on general principle I hope you Houston goons are safe.

People who know more about college football than me, WSU at Cal would probably be a decent game to go see, right? I've lived within 5 miles of UC Berkeley for more than a decade now and never been to a game.

Last year WSU stomped Cal 56-21 so if you like to see sick dunks and high scoring games yes

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Blitz7x posted:

They told people that they would begin intentional controlled releases for the dams were scheduled for 2am

they just started doing releases without telling anyone

gently caress

Isn't that like murder?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Lol there's an info screenshot some idiot made that's being sent around providing people the number to the national guard but its to the claims department of a subsidiary of the insurance company I work for so that's a fun new poo poo show

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

seiferguy posted:

Intruder, if you die, I'd probably miss you more if you weren't a damned Astros fan.

Water is rising RIP me

I think I'll be OK actually go Astros

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Its Rinaldo posted:

Last year WSU stomped Cal 56-21 so if you like to see sick dunks and high scoring games yes

Holy poo poo, I thought Cal was a decent team. The only college game I've been to was WSU dunking on Idaho fifteen years ago, but that was just like 28-3 or something. Sat in the WSU season tickets holder section. Got to see a grown man with graying hair yell obscenities at a teenager for dropping a pass on like the second down when his team was already up by 2 touchdowns.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Skwirl posted:

Holy poo poo, I thought Cal was a decent team. The only college game I've been to was WSU dunking on Idaho fifteen years ago, but that was just like 28-3 or something. Sat in the WSU season tickets holder section. Got to see a grown man with graying hair yell obscenities at a teenager for dropping a pass on like the second down when his team was already up by 2 touchdowns.

Leach era Cougs is rocket tag. They are gonna put points on the board. Other teams gotta keep up, but sadly that isn't too hard as most years our defense is awful,. Last year they were pretty good! Until they weren't

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if anyone is in danger come on down to my house to live for a-While. need you to sign either a 180 or 90 day contract where you are not alloowed to move back out until then. Stay safe

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Spoeank posted:

That was hilariously the best part of the episode because they didn't want people arguing about any of it. It was here nerds, they are definitely nephew/aunt and they definitely hosed

I'd gently caress her if she was my sister tbh.

I've had a theory since day one that Jaime ends up lord commander of the nights watch.

had me worried hed get mountained at the end there.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Spoeank posted:

Solid... B-.

Sansa owning the poo poo outta Littlefinger in front of a tribunal of the remaining Stark children and representatives of the Vale and Northmen with Arya getting to cross another name off of her list by carrying out Sansa's sentence was intensely satisfying. Loved the symmetry and symbolism that the same dagger he held to Ned's throat ended his game of thrones.

Don't even care how heavy-handed that was. Also was anyone else struck by the fact that after 7 seasons of allusions, references and stories about handsome Prince Rhaegar that when we finally get to see him onscreen, turns out that he looks exactly like the whiny weasel Viserys? Fake news! Sad!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

this morning carried with it the first cool breeze of the season

the autumn wind is coming, friends

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ehud posted:

this morning carried with it the first cool breeze of the season

the autumn wind is coming, friends

Time for some incest

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Sansa owning the poo poo outta Littlefinger in front of a tribunal of the remaining Stark children and representatives of the Vale and Northmen with Arya getting to cross another name off of her list by carrying out Sansa's sentence was intensely satisfying. Loved the symmetry and symbolism that the same dagger he held to Ned's throat ended his game of thrones.

Don't even care how heavy-handed that was. Also was anyone else struck by the fact that after 7 seasons of allusions, references and stories about handsome Prince Rhaegar that when we finally get to see him onscreen, turns out that he looks exactly like the whiny weasel Viserys? Fake news! Sad!

I'm glad I'm not the only guy actually pissed at the rhaegar actor choice

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Diqnol posted:

meh, there's nothing wrong with casting agents tossing actors a bone.

i like the one random actor that's in every season but barely ever gets a line. Like he was at the dragon surrender scene, he was with davos at the beginning of last season, and I'm pretty sure he was actually the guy in the cage jamie killed in season 2.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
What happened in the scene where Cersei nodded to the Big Zombie Guard to kill Jaime? He drew his sword but just stood there and Jaime walked away, felt like Cersei said the word and the zombie guy pussed out?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I think he was a bluff. He called it.

Jamie's riding north, I wonder if he's bringing a military though

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Diqnol posted:

GoT now starring the scrawny guitarist from seminal goth band Bauhaus as renowned warrior Prince Rhaegar

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I would applaud the show forever if the next season starts with the White Walkers all dead and the first line is Jon Snow going "wow, what a crazy battle that was, huh?"

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I would applaud the show forever if the next season starts with the White Walkers all dead and the first line is Jon Snow going "wow, what a crazy battle that was, huh?"

lol go hobbit on it

they've basically already declared they're going to do a riders of rohan v elephant charge next season when cersei teased the essos army has elephants.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
really gonna have to work hard to avoid spoilers here now. The wife and I are almost done with season 5.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

pubic works project posted:

really gonna have to work hard to avoid spoilers here now. The wife and I are almost done with season 5.

Cersei kills Dumbledore

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Spoeank posted:

Cersei kills Dumbledore

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol man Jon really hosed up huh

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
Interested to see if they're really going to give Theon a full on redemption story. I did like that Little Finger finally got his and that it was by Arya's hand at Sansa's command.

The dragon seemed to tear down the wall like, hella fast right? And how did fire in that one spot take the whole other half mile of wall down? I mean, the wall had to fall to set up the next season. Have they alluded to why the Ice King is so stoic at all? He's just calm as hell while javelening, then riding his dragon.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Still have power heck yeah

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

levees are supposed to break later today

rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003