Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Roger Explosion posted:

Got a full-colourless pull on the dude banner and a colourless/blue pull for the chicks.

The gatcha is being a mighty loving oval office to me of late.

170 orbs and still no Hector

gently caress this noise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I got mad at the 3 star trolls and tried to get a Hector

3 reds, 2 blue, only pulled once because my first pick was a completely neutral 5 star Roy.

The game does this sometimes to calm me down.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I got an Henry (raven tome bait) and an Atk+/HP- Saber.

Nice to finally get something good!

Still no Ike or Hector though.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Andrast posted:

I thought about CYL Lucina a bit more. She seems insanely good IF your main ranged damage dealer is either Bridelia or Bow Lyn, otherwise she is just a good support.

A team of CYL Lucina, Bridelia, bow Lyn and a dancer sounds fun to use.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I think I want all of the CYL units. Hopefully my orb stockpile appeases the gacha gods enough to get them.

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

I'll probably end up picking Ike or Lucina for my free pick. It feels like I've been pulling almost exclusively on green and blue orbs for months now and I could actually use some more colorless skill fodder. Though saying that will probably result in me getting nothing but healers from colorless orbs :v:

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I'm going with Lyn to escape the colorless hell and then pull for the others

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Picking Ike for the freebie and going through reds and colorless for Roy and Lyn.

yeah I hate myself, but I don't mind looking through colorless because I still want that atk- Azama

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME
Ha, while you imbeciles were jizzing yourselves over Lyns and Hectors, I went whalingdigging on the summer banner and got myself another Scorrin. :smug:

... with exactly the same lovely IV. At least she'll be a +1 now. :gbsmith:

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Ike looks neat and all, but in between Nino, Julia, Cecilia, FRobin, Soren, Titania and Sheena, I have enough Reinhardt checks. Providing her IVs are fine, I might just be satisfied with the free Lyn.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Take Merric out of the loving 5* pool

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

My two free pulls were 5* Camilla and Chrom. My ideal pull would have been Lyn, but I'm super hyped about this. I already had Chrom at 5*, but this is my first Camilla.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
gently caress me, I spend 10 stamina potions trying to do infernal valter and honestly, I think it's impossible. They're just too much loving reinforcements.

what a waste.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Tired Moritz posted:

gently caress me, I spend 10 stamina potions trying to do infernal valter and honestly, I think it's impossible. They're just too much loving reinforcements.

what a waste.
Do you have a Nino and three dancers? That's how I did it. Alternatively, just look for someone on youtube who has similar units to you.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Roger Explosion posted:

Do you have a Nino and three dancers? That's how I did it. Alternatively, just look for someone on youtube who has similar units to you.

I try, but there's nothing I can do with that loving red mage that comes up at the corner.

I'm sure if I have a red tomebreaker I can finish it but I don't have any Odins. :(

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

That wouldn't help anyway, Nino can't inherit Red Tomebreaker.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

I try, but there's nothing I can do with that loving red mage that comes up at the corner.

I'm sure if I have a red tomebreaker I can finish it but I don't have any Odins. :(

What units do you have available?

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Tired Moritz posted:

This is the team I copied to clear it a few days ago. I've been busy with work/camping of late, so I don't mind cheesing this by using other people's start.

It seems the key is to put one of those slow-charging AOE specials on Nino and then shove dancers up her rear end.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Andrast posted:

What units do you have available?

huh, I've been using Bridelia/Donnel/Olivia/??? to do it. I also got Merric/Gordin/Ninian and some others.

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
Bridelia + 3 dancers can beat literally everything

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Yeah, use another dancer if you have one.

Lord Ephraim
Feb 22, 2008

That's one way to get ahead in life, but nothing beats an axe to the face.
Got Hector with a free pull. +atk/-res too. I loving deserved it after 400 blue orbs just for Tana to get hosed by -atk and -spd ones.

Free pull on the women's banner got me Lilina too. 4* sure but she's +atk/-def. Finally someone to pawn off a -spd Tharja to.

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
How did it take me this long to realize they will charge forward even if you're not in range to be hit? Changes the whole starting move of Infernal.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Got four green orbs on the man banner and got.... Bartre, Barst, Frederick x2.

The gacha is just loving with me.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Sodium Chloride posted:

Got four green orbs on the man banner and got.... Bartre, Barst, Frederick x2.

The gacha is just loving with me.

At least that's 3 good pieces of inheritance bait

I just did a free one pull from each of them because I don't want a Hector enough to go digging super hard for him and I don't want anything else on the banners

scaterry
Sep 12, 2012
I got me 2 hectors. one is -hp, +atk, one is -atk, +res
i am currently using the +atk to transfer my other hector, who is -hp, +spd, over to better ivs.

i have one use of distant counter to inheirit.

Do i use it on, Valter, Berkut or Titania?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Still trying for Summer Corrin. Got a 5* Ephraim (+atk/-def) instead. Yay another 5* lance! :shepface:
Should i just feed this 4* -atk Eirika to him and make him a buffbot?

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

TheKingofSprings posted:

Take Merric out of the loving 5* pool

But then how will you achieve your dream of making a 5*+10 Merric?

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

scaterry posted:

i am currently using the +atk to transfer my other hector, who is -hp, +spd, over to better ivs.

Out of those? Titania easy.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

scaterry posted:

If you're planning to get Ike off your free CYL summon, he's a very good candidate for DC.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Ohhh my god Matthew sucks so much

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Matthew is only good for Hone Speed 3.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Sodium Chloride posted:

Matthew is only good for Hone Speed 3.

Which is exactly what I'm doing with him once I'm done with this dumb mission

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

I just pumped him full of crystals to level 30 and then let him beat up training tower no-names 10 levels below him (he still died a couple times lol)

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

What unit likes Darting Blow 3? Tharja and Nino already have it. I'm pretty much between Cordelia and Palla, who have tri adept, or Hinoka and Fir, because Fir is my meme character right now and Hinoka's A skill is okay. But none of them really seem to need/want that skill.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

FartingBedpost posted:

What unit likes Darting Blow 3? Tharja and Nino already have it. I'm pretty much between Cordelia and Palla, who have tri adept, or Hinoka and Fir, because Fir is my meme character right now and Hinoka's A skill is okay. But none of them really seem to need/want that skill.

Any unit that needs the extra speed to double (and wants to double in the first place)

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

FartingBedpost posted:

Masked Marth/Lucina (if not +Spe) both like it quite a bit if you have them.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Fritzler posted:

Masked Marth/Lucina (if not +Spe) both like it quite a bit if you have them.

Darting blow is actually pretty good on +SPD Lucina with all the inflated stats that are around these days

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
so brave lyn is the best character in the game right lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Just did a 5-pull from the CYL Top 8 roulette. Among my winnings: two Oboros :shepface:

I could field an all-Oboro team now if I wanted