Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Grand Prize Winner posted:

the true American religion has always been alcoholism. our true strength is in the variety of garage-brewed stouts and IPAs, in our massed-produced pilsners, in our fine west coast wines and even the pruno made by our industrious comrades in prisons

come to my place for the armageddon bacchanal

emphasis on the anal, there

All of these are ridiculously bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

augias
Apr 7, 2009

augias posted:

not pruno

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

augias posted:

lol gently caress off liar

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
punch those who insult american alcohol just like you punch nazis

augias
Apr 7, 2009

im sorry i let my personal taste in booze get the better of me. u are free to worship as u see fit, my north american comrades

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

zeal posted:

Sikhs. There's not many in America now, but every element of their traditions and institutions is geared to surviving in adverse religious, political and demographic contexts. If poo poo ever gets really, really real I'm headed to the gurdwara to get a turban and dagger.

Good luck crossing the Pacific Ocean to get there. Or as the Newmen will call it, the Sea of Bones.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

It's early morning here so I'll have a french coffee in your honor. It's a real sacrifice because coffee and red wine don't really mix well

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Good luck crossing the Pacific Ocean to get there. Or as the Newmen will call it, the Sea of Bones.

If people were capable of crossing from Taiwan 8000 years ago we can manage it

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

a gurdwara is the Sikh equivalent of a church, there's one ~20 miles from me right now

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zeal posted:

a gurdwara is the Sikh equivalent of a church, there's one ~20 miles from me right now

That's not gonna be enough.

Jose posted:

If people were capable of crossing from Taiwan 8000 years ago we can manage it

They don't call it the Sea of Bones for the shipwrecks. They call it the Sea of Bones because all men of the Americas who attempt to cross are devoured by natives, who leave their bleached white bones floating on the Great Pacific Garbage Patch.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
it's bunkers for me

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

That's not gonna be enough.

That's what the Mughals thought too. It didn't pan out for em

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zeal posted:

That's what the Mughals thought too. It didn't pan out for em

The Sikh Empire had a good run, but they couldn't take on the British. When General Gabriel Tecumseh of the Deseret Dominion comes for you, you'll wish you'd taken that boat. :smug:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

behead those who insult old rasputin

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Agean90 posted:

behead those who insult old rasputin

:same:

it's my go to beer when I want to get shithammered asap

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

the wapo article is really really good because the video they use as "proof" is cut so that you don't see the nazi run up and spray a crowd of people completely unprovoked and obviously as an aggressive (not defensive) act

liberals always want good boy points from the people who would stomp their children to death before stomping them to death

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
hm i feel like the thread tag is trying to tell us something

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

SpaceGoku posted:

the wapo article is really really good because the video they use as "proof" is cut so that you don't see the nazi run up and spray a crowd of people completely unprovoked and obviously as an aggressive (not defensive) act

liberals always want good boy points from the people who would stomp their children to death before stomping them to death

also they neglect to recognize he's wearing a shirt glorifying pinochet and the murder of thousands of chilean dissidents. but then liberals never had a problem with pinochet or his regime in the first place :^)

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

One of my fears is that there will be some pizzagate-esque hoax that goes ultra-viral and makes white nationalists believe that the race war is upon them or something, spurring them into roving violence.

On a secondary note, can you imagine if Ferguson had happened when there was an on-the-street altright? It would have been Minneapolis 2015 on a larger scale.

It sucks that we have to deal with weaselly internet fucks alongside the cops now. But hell if it ain't satisfying to kick a pepe's rear end

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Just take a quick glance at the comments section and you can see the damage already done.

Mao posted:

To see someone harming the interests of the masses and yet not feel indignant, or dissuade or stop him or reason with him, but to allow him to continue. This is an eighth type [of Liberalism].

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Just take a quick glance at the comments section and you can see the damage already done.

Yeah, the Era of Good Feelings is over as far as Suburban Middle Class Joe and Josephines Who Vote Flexibly are concerned.

You know the thinking, first people are demanding that Nazis are denied state support in their activities, next they'll be dancing.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

this but sincerly

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The Sikh Empire had a good run, but they couldn't take on the British. When General Gabriel Tecumseh of the Deseret Dominion comes for you, you'll wish you'd taken that boat. :smug:

the Dominion of Deseret will be the Omdurman Caliphate of genocidally intolerant empires, not the United Kingdom

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

getting my antifa cowboy boots on

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
also lol non hillary voters

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

really the only thing i'd change is move founding fathers to the white nationalist sections (with a "most of them" disclaimer if i'm feeling generous) and "having conservative opinions" to apologists

the irony of it all is that it's simultaneously insisting that not all conservatives are nazi sympathizers while also sympathizing with nazis

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cVpkzZpDBA

There are so many colors in the fascist rainbow
So many colors in the old Black Sun
So many colors in white power and I see every one

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Montasque posted:

I went to /pol/ to see their hot take on Berkeley instead I found this...

They really are just our out cast anime pedos.

"Ideal for child rearing"

lol look at mortality rates for teen pregnancies by age

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
it's great that channers still can't view woman else fellow human beings and instead still see them as sex objects/baby ovens. the true heirs to conservatism if ever there was one.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

The worst part of all this is that all these young fascists are gonna fully inherit the GOP in like 10 years

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
this one's not a surprise to anyone, right

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/902032837255323648

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

this is utterly fascinating.

this is definitely a frog incel's work, because they lump the kekistan 'nation' thing in with white nationalism, but beyond that it's impossible to draw further conclusions because it's that structurally incoherent

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

lol they even went through the trouble of swapping the people in the original version of this diagram so that the man is on the more precise, "rational" side. Fascists hate women.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Ze Pollack posted:

this is utterly fascinating.

this is definitely a frog incel's work, because they lump the kekistan 'nation' thing in with white nationalism, but beyond that it's impossible to draw further conclusions because it's that structurally incoherent

MY STUPID MEMES BASED IMAGINARY ETHNOSTATE IS A REAL POLITICAL BELIEF SYSTEM REEEEEEEEEEE

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

notch has been into pizzagate for a while

he's like a case study in self-radicalization: a vaguely center-right dude with sexist and racist impulses who spends most of his time stewing alone on the internet absorbing things that confirm his initial biases uncritically and picking up the extra bits of ideology mixed in by all the people he naively listens to

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

SpaceGoku posted:

notch has been into pizzagate for a while

he's like a case study in self-radicalization: a vaguely center-right dude with sexist and racist impulses who spends most of his time stewing alone on the internet absorbing things that confirm his initial biases uncritically and picking up the extra bits of ideology mixed in by all the people he naively listens to

Reminder he does this while he's basically surrounded by paradise if he chose to go outside. If he just drives around Beverly Hill's it's rich people heaven where he can chill at really fancy bars/hotels/social clubs, and there's also all kinds of natural beauty and sports and drugs and music and whatever else less than an hour from his door. LA may be lovely in many ways but it's a fun place to be rich in.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
notch was a lovely game developer who needed other people to fix and add things to his game after he hosed off to masturbate and cry on the the internet. he will never develop another game because minecraft was the only idea he ever had and even then it was one he stole from other people. in short notch is a hack and always has been.

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Darkman Fanpage posted:

notch was a lovely game developer who needed other people to fix and add things to his game after he hosed off to masturbate and cry on the the internet. he will never develop another game because minecraft was the only idea he ever had and even then it was one he stole from other people. in short notch is a hack and always has been.

yeah, i've said it before but i'm planning on putting him on my 2018 dead pool. there's no way the self-imposed isolation doesn't finally get to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Also Factorio is superior in every way