Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

loquacius posted:

You give less of a poo poo about being a dork when you're older. In some ways anyway, I play less JRPGs now but I tell more lovely jokes v:v:v

Speaking of dorks I don't know what this is

If that means something to you, I hope you enjoy it

Otherwise, I have more content now so I can say "that one didn't count" and post 3

:rip:

Ok first off, I don't think this is bad enough that it's completely unsalvageable. Go make things right with that poor woman.

Second off, if you've been caught jerking off repeatedly maybe don't do it in the living room.

I dunno what getting caught jerking off has to do with being an alcoholic anyway

I choose to believe none of his family even knows he's constantly drinking and simply thinks he's a sex weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

loquacius posted:

I dunno what getting caught jerking off has to do with being an alcoholic anyway

One day you'll understand :(

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
call that high jacking

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hey, fake jacking dude, you're really bad at writing so maybe try better next time. Or don't. It's really bad either way, and not just because you maybe really raped your own kid, but because you conveyed it in such a poor way. Learn to write your rape fantasies better. Idiot.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

Solice Kirsk posted:

Hey, fake jacking dude, you're really bad at writing so maybe try better next time. Or don't. It's really bad either way, and not just because you maybe really raped your own kid, but because you conveyed it in such a poor way. Learn to write your rape fantasies better. Idiot.

It read like a drunk post. You can see where the words he was trying to write are split between two or three words, likely because of sloppy phone posting and autocorrect.

Seems OP removed the end of the post so I can't find the example I was thinking of, but "si gel" instead of single or "hacking" instead of jacking.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Solice Kirsk posted:

only feshes we got man. when you are dying of thirst even jacking it is better than nothing

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe
If you get caught masturbating 4 times you're spending way too much time masturbating without adequate privacy.

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort

Solice Kirsk posted:

If walking in on someone who's jacking off means getting raped then walking in on someone having sex is also rape.

Hey I'm a rape survivor!
Edit: And a rapist!

Doctor Malaver fucked around with this message at 08:18 on Aug 27, 2017

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Hung over; have feshes

quote:

My confession is pretty unsurprising, given our shared hangout: I like to troll. I shy away from hot button stuff - I'm not a nazi anyways. My stuff is more subtle. (And to be frank, if you avoid racism, antisemitism, and misogyny you get past people's bullshit filters so much better, making your trolls more effective)

I write it justtttt good enough it seems like I'm someone with a lovely opinion. It's all totally anonymous too - Reddit is really good about letting you register with no email.

For example, maybe someone posts on /r/relationships that they suspect their partner of cheating, snooped on their phone, and found evidence of cheating. I might reply "Oh wow, that sucks - did you give them a piece of your mind?". When they confirm, you follow up: "Oh, so you verbally abused your partner after violating their privacy (and the computer fraud and abuse act?). You are an abusive, violent partner and your poor boyfriend was probably too scared to end things/.. maybe he was biding his time until you were out of town and could safely move his things out."

That's not a real conversation, but it captures the general tenor.

Lately that hasn't been enough though. I've been diving into the various mental health subreddits. /r/bpd - just disgreeig with them can set them off. (Sadly it's a smaller community so a freshly created account that's setting someone off gets noticed quickly).

I hope one day to get my technique good enough I can really gently caress with people - cause breakdowns, maybe even a suicide. I've researched and as long as I don't tell someone to kill themselves or repeatedly bombard them, I'm in the clear. (And as for the court of public opinion - well as I said, Reddit loves Tor... something something seven proxies you scrubs.)

People have done it to me after all, turn about is fair play!

You might wonder: why? Why do these things?

My life isn't going very well. I won't go into detail, but I feel like I've been treated poorly most of my life. Abusive parents, abusive teachers, abusive peers, abusive employers... I spent a long time working hard to get to a place where I'd escape it all without success.

Anyways, nowadays, when I'm having a particuarly rough day, I fire up Tor, and troll. I know it's mean. I know it's bad. But I'm just so miserable, so tired, and it brings me pleasure. If the world is going to ram down my throat these rules, well two can play that game.

quote:

Hi there, terrified of crabs (the edible kind) goon here again.

To keep things short, my work had a team building happy hour and the place we went to brought out a bunch of crabs because this is an area filled with them right now. As a 30 year old adult woman in a professional position it's not acceptable to run screaming about the horrible crabs and their propensity for eating your corpse so I got incredibly drunk instead and talked about how ET is a horror that should never have been inflicted on children. During my druken bath when I got home all I could think about was crabs coming up through the drain to eat me as revenge for my coworkers eating their family.

Also that story about the Swedish reporter getting dismembered and dropped in the sea by the homemade sub dude definitely brought up my weird crab issues and now submarines are up there with planes as things no sane human should ever enter because the crabs will eventually take them over to devour the sweet, sweet flesh humans.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Crabs are more scared of you than you are of them.
Weenie.

Red Spycrab
Jun 23, 2017

They're evolving crab goon, be afraid.

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort

quote:

For example, maybe someone posts on /r/relationships that they suspect their partner of cheating, snooped on their phone, and found evidence of cheating. I might reply "Oh wow, that sucks - did you give them a piece of your mind?". When they confirm, you follow up: "Oh, so you verbally abused your partner after violating their privacy (and the computer fraud and abuse act?). You are an abusive, violent partner and your poor boyfriend was probably too scared to end things/.. maybe he was biding his time until you were out of town and could safely move his things out."

There's a handful of :reject: people doing the same in E/N and I bet they don't bother with Tor. So not only is your life lovely, but your Internet Secret Troll game too.

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe

Red Spycrab posted:

They're evolving crab goon, be afraid.

crabs have basically no muscle in their shoulders a knife-wielding crab is not a threat

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

it is posted:

crabs have basically no muscle in their shoulders a knife-wielding crab is not a threat

Getting mixed messages here man

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The only crabs to fear is Leonard J Crabs. The man does nothing but sharpen his legal clause.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Misery troll needs to just move on, physically and emotionally. Dwelling on poo poo wont fix it or you, cut it out like a tumor from your psyche. If you're around lovely people still, uproot.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

You posted pics of my house on page 90. It's been remodeled since then and I've been keeping up with it better.

Having a real floor is nice. Before it was busted-up concrete because I flooded it and didn't bother with getting the work done. Everything was dusty and my clothes were all dusty and it was depressing. Turns out being able to walk from one side of the living room to the other without calculating each step is good for you!

And being able to have people over after a quick pick-up is nice. This is basically my baseline level of cleanliness and it's really maintainable. Now I just need to dust and come up with places for things.

Here's the attached pictures, and here's the first post from before the remodel.

If nothing else, you've gotten better at photography. And yeah, this sort of just looks like an apartment where a young person lives rather than a serious Goon Lair. Not bad!

quote:

This isn't so much a confession as an observation. I am starting to bleed a lot. I woke up this morning and my tshirt and bed sheets had spots of blood all over the place from my nose. When I poo poo there is so much blood that when I stand up to wipe (yeah I'm a stand-wiper, gently caress off) several drops of blood fall to the floor. I am getting random wounds on my arms and stomach and inner thighs that bleed like hell if I pick at them. Also my urine is reddish and really foamy.

I have basically all the symptoms of anemia and possibly kidney failure. I am in a country with socialized healthcare and it would cost me nothing for a doctor visit and only 10 dollars a day if I get hospitalized, but I want to see how far I can push it and see what other cool things start to happen.

I guess pointless preventable death is pretty cool, sure

Anyway the effects of anemia are pretty well-known by now; if I were you I'd just read the Wikipedia article and go to a drat doctor.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
If you want to die there are probably less drawn out and painful ways than letting yourself slowly bleed to death.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Call me old fashioned but I'd draw the line at making GBS threads and pissing blood

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Why is he acting like standing to wipe is something people would make fun of him for? Obviously go see a doctor to deal with all the blood but it seemed weird he put the wiping part in there.

If this is going to cause a massive derail about how to properly wipe your rear end ignore me.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The only proper way to wipe your rear end is the way I do it: face down on the ground

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

limp_cheese posted:

Why is he acting like standing to wipe is something people would make fun of him for? Obviously go see a doctor to deal with all the blood but it seemed weird he put the wiping part in there.

If this is going to cause a massive derail about how to properly wipe your rear end ignore me.

How you wipe your rear end has always been a guaranteed way to derail a thread here. I haven't seen one in a while though.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
wait you wipe your own rear end? Jeez.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
LMFAO if you don't sit on the toilet AC slater style, literally shitposting from both ends :c00l:

(put your phone on the shelf)

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I actually toss the toilet-paper roll down the hallway, leaving a trail of TP on the ground which I throw myself along like a slip-and-slide, butt-first

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

anyone have that old mspaint of a dude looping the tp through his rear end and back around the shoulder? that's how you're supposed to wipe.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

bradzilla posted:

anyone have that old mspaint of a dude looping the tp through his rear end and back around the shoulder? that's how you're supposed to wipe.

Tried. Breaks to easy.

Front to back for the brown work but I use a finishing back to front with a quick inspection to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
what other way is there than front to back? Back to front means you're sat there on the can reaching under your undercarriage wiping poo poo towards your balls/cooch which seems like it's not too far removed from a scat fetish

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Theophany posted:

what other way is there than front to back? Back to front means you're sat there on the can reaching under your undercarriage wiping poo poo towards your balls/cooch which seems like it's not too far removed from a scat fetish

I installed a garden hose in my bathroom. I'll get in the shower and just pressure wash my rear end in a top hat clean after each and every bowel movement. Saves on TP and I'm cleaner than I've ever been in my life.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

A Fancy Hat posted:

I installed a garden hose in my bathroom. I'll get in the shower and just pressure wash my rear end in a top hat clean after each and every bowel movement. Saves on TP and I'm cleaner than I've ever been in my life.

this is literally what a bidet is my man

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Honestly every time I take a poo poo I just cut my losses and take a shower

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

limp_cheese posted:

No one ignored you, sorry

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Isn't the bowl where you wash your hands afterwards? I usually poo poo in the top part. I have to get a new toilet every month or so but it's better than an outhouse.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

My semi anonymous confession is that animal lovers drive me nuts. Specifically the kind that have to interrupt every conversation with squealing exclamations like "CAT!" or "DOGGO!" whenever they see one on the street.

Of course since this is 2017, I'm probably the rear end in a top hat for telling someone to act like an adult instead of picking on them for having the attention span of a goldfish

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

SciFiDownBeat posted:

My semi anonymous confession is that animal lovers drive me nuts. Specifically the kind that have to interrupt every conversation with squealing exclamations like "CAT!" or "DOGGO!" whenever they see one on the street.

Of course since this is 2017, I'm probably the rear end in a top hat for telling someone to act like an adult instead of picking on them for having the attention span of a goldfish

I'm sorry, if someone has gone to the effort of dressing a tiny hilarious dog in tiny hilariously humiliating clothes then I am going to recognize that, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

SciFiDownBeat posted:

nah. but you do sound like fun police. Acting like an adult is kind of subjective, so sorry about your lame sounding adulthood friend.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

sneakyfrog posted:

Acting like an adult is kind of subjective

not it's pretty objective, but i get that when you live in the :airquote:upstairs annex:airquote: in your parents' mcmansion you feel a need to redefine it

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

maskenfreiheit posted:

not it's pretty objective, but i get that when you live in the :airquote:upstairs annex:airquote: in your parents' mcmansion you feel a need to redefine it

I dont have room for parents friend, the dogs and cats are all in the way.

But ok, sorry you dont have as much fun adult-ing in the same fashion i do i guess?

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

sneakyfrog posted:

I dont have room for parents friend, the dogs and cats are all in the way.

But ok, sorry you dont have as much fun adult-ing in the same fashion i do i guess?

life is pain highness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

maskenfreiheit posted:

life is pain highness

So if its not then i guess I'm doing it wrong huh.

poo poo. I guess I'll get right on that. :rolleyes: