Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
The phrase epic boatsex still cracks me up.

Was the epic sex even on a boat? I couldn't really tell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

el dingo posted:

I hope someone has epic boatsex and the boat stomps on my balls

Jeez Theon, you take one crotch shot and suddenly you're king poo poo of the Ironborn.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Why didn't cersei kill tyrion? He was right there. But she chickened out for no real reason.

This show is terrible. I'm pretty sure gurm is writing the scripts they just don't want the stupid book reader dorks to be sad.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Waltzing Along posted:

Why didn't cersei kill tyrion? He was right there. But she chickened out for no real reason.

This show is terrible. I'm pretty sure gurm is writing the scripts they just don't want the stupid book reader dorks to be sad.

I was guessing because she loves family over all and just couldn't bring herself to do it.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

I just read all of those "spoilers" and honestly lmao at anyone that thinks they're real

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

this is one bad post

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
even if you don't have a dick and balls it would hurt to get hit in the taint

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

ROFLburger posted:

this is one bad post

book dork spotted

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

baw posted:

even if you don't have a dick and balls it would hurt to get hit in the taint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWsgBqNuVEk

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hope a giant steps on some more people.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

book dork spotted

excuse me, but i don't read books :smuggo:

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

proof of concept posted:

I hope a giant steps on some more people.

same

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

a useful skill

baw
Nov 5, 2008

myth...busted?

baw
Nov 5, 2008

but seriously upward force against your taint? go on punch yourself in the taint right now, it ain't pleasant

baw
Nov 5, 2008

i'm punching myself in the taint right now and am IN NO WAY enjoying it

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Will Theon's taint be able to withstand the force of Euron's fully-charged corvus technique?? Find out next time on -- G O T!!

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
so cousin loving is cool now?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I didn't like the boatsex, all we got to see was a greased up man-rear end. Show us the season 1-style theon boning session with dongs and tits flapping all about. What is this, a softcore cinemax movie?

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Salty Josh posted:

Honestly surprised they didn't have dragon's banging yet.

They're likely related so that'd be weir- oh, nvm.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

myDad posted:

Will Theon's taint be able to withstand the force of Euron's FULLY ERECT IRON COCK?? Find out next time on -- G O T!!

Every great writer needs a good editor.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I hope Cersei gets Talisa'd because if she miscarries I don't think she has anything else to do but kill herself after chasing off Jaime.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
IMO theon should have gotten beat to death on the beach and Jaime should have gotten dragoned. Also bronn should of died seasons ago.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

I hope the part about people throwing turds at Dany's dead body while Euron masturbates furiously is true. It would make the whole thing worth it.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Pajser posted:

so cousin loving is cool now?

Dany is very pretty so you'd probably just pretend you didn't realise you were related even if everyone kept telling you about it.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Teikanmi posted:

I like Game of Thrones because it's a fun and neat show with a cool aesthetic and slick characters and action

The cool aesthetic was ruined when they started dressing all the bad guys in cartoonish black clothing.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

They all look like some horrible 90s/00s rock band like Staind or some poo poo.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

ElGroucho posted:

I don't like that GRRM made it seem like the only bad thing about incest is that sometimes people go crazy go nuts! All the Targs should look like those hosed up Ptolemic dynasty coins from ancient Egypt

When your bloodline is literally dragon magic maybe things work differently. The fire burns away the extra chromosomes.

Jon is really lucky he somehow got black hair. If he had Targ hair someone might have guessed. As far as we know he's the only Targ ever born that didn't get the platinum blond hair.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

The Dennis System posted:

The cool aesthetic was ruined when they started dressing all the bad guys in cartoonish black clothing.

It's gotten to the point that even the dothraki were wearing weird black goth bad guy stuff as parts of their costumes

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Season 8, scene 1: Euron applies his eyeliner before donning a feather boa and spiked Doc Martens
"It feels so good to be sooo baaadddd"

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
He got the Tard genes

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

facebook jihad posted:

The phrase epic boatsex still cracks me up.

Was the epic sex even on a boat? I couldn't really tell

I'm sorry but I think 300 Rise of a Empire takes the boatsex gold medal.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Waltzing Along posted:

You are right and it's terrible. The only reason she would have done that is if she was fully committed to fighting the monsters. But then later we see it's a trick so wtf why let The Tyrion live? I guess to not throw the backstabbery into the light too soon

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

CharlestonJew posted:

He got the Tard genes

You could say he's retarged.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

there are already gonna be some pretty big departures between show and book just by judging from a few major POV characters that dont even exist in the show

also the entire missing plot of the not-jon aegon targaryn and that sir john connington fucker

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

She explained it, Dany's army goes north to fight the night king and Cersei's mercenaries retake all the poo poo in the south then fight what's left over. If she kills Tyrion that plan doesn't work.

Dammit, now you made me serious post in this loving thread. Suck my dick you fuckman.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

big nipples big life posted:

Suck my dick you fuckman.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

baw posted:

but seriously upward force against your taint? go on punch yourself in the taint right now, it ain't pleasant

Maybe the years of torture gave him exceptional pain resistance, and he just didn't notice it until then. Eventually more pain just doesn't mean anything.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
That scene just reminded me of the time bobby tried to do the that's my purse i don't know you thing to peggy. It was really goofy and out of place but i liked it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baw
Nov 5, 2008

Facebook Aunt posted:

Maybe the years of torture gave him exceptional pain resistance, and he just didn't notice it until then. Eventually more pain just doesn't mean anything.

i will punch myself in the taint for the next 3 years to test this theory