Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

queserasera posted:

I stumbled upon a Polish gamer's series where he LPs terrible games. The early ones are subtitled in English.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZ0h0Yns_-Xg3pMWfWMzAgCAKeQqavcra

It's surreal.
Ja pierdolę, to jest kurwa zajebiste! :allears:

I mean, thanks for the link, it's gonna make for some hilarious watching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
Once more I thirst for content. Today it's Pyre. There's gotta be some good Pyre content out there, right?

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Fedule posted:

Once more I thirst for content. Today it's Pyre. There's gotta be some good Pyre content out there, right?

I doubt we'll get a good Pyre LP until someone on these very forums does it. Perfect game for SSLP over VLP.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

I doubt we'll get a good Pyre LP until someone on these very forums does it. Perfect game for SSLP over VLP.

u wot m8

I'm going to be cross if the inaugural Forums Pyre LP isn't hybrid, because come on. For the time being, though, I'll happily settle for someone making a good attempt at videoing it all.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Fedule posted:

Well, if you're dyslexic there's Prey. That's close enough, right?

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Fedule posted:

u wot m8

I'm going to be cross if the inaugural Forums Pyre LP isn't hybrid, because come on. For the time being, though, I'll happily settle for someone making a good attempt at videoing it all.

I picture the games being contained entirely in gif form. My ideal of a Pyre LP is glorious and beautiful.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I haven't finished it yet and I've never done an LP before but once my schedule clears up I can try to finish it and start a fresh run to show goons.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
After a bit of searching I am now willing to settle for literally anyone who doesn't try to read all of the lines. Jesus Christ why do people still do this. Why do people watch these. Why do people encourage these.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

nine-gear crow posted:

sorry, it's Yerp or nothing

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

TieTuesday did a run-through on stream. Not completionist by any means and pretty casual/not super lore heavy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2wkRo4U_3w

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Don't you have an LP to finish instead of hunting for Pyre LPs Fedule :colbert:

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Ibblebibble posted:

Don't you have an LP to finish instead of hunting for Pyre LPs Fedule :colbert:

Ssssh if we nag them too much they might actually abandon it for good

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

any good gameplay-focused lp of Xenonauts? Stuff that digs into the mechanics for beginner scrubs

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
Any recommended The Surge LPs out there? (doesn't have to be in-forums). I know Mr. Odd was doing one but it looks abandoned.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Edmond Dantes posted:

Any recommended The Surge LPs out there? (doesn't have to be in-forums). I know Mr. Odd was doing one but it looks abandoned.

This one is very good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PtXlf9uRQo&list=PLKmczKLLqKB_AzOOi3pMXlyy6HMXO0xKC

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

are there any alien isolation lps out there?

Storm One
Jan 12, 2011

cuntman.net posted:

are there any alien isolation lps out there?
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3707293

Dmar
Aug 19, 2004
yarg

It's our very own Genocyber too. Also Genocyber happens to be really good at slashy games and has tons of rough-cut LPs on Youtube that are great as well. :swoon:

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

Dmar posted:

It's our very own Genocyber too. Also Genocyber happens to be really good at slashy games and has tons of rough-cut LPs on Youtube that are great as well. :swoon:
Yeah, I quite enjoyed watching Genocyber suffer through Sundered recently and I think Geno is also currently going through Hellblade as well (though it seemed like it was private the last time I looked which is why I didn't recommend it when someone asked earlier here).

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

yeah but this ones apparently abandoned

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

cuntman.net posted:

yeah but this ones apparently abandoned

The main story is finished- it just doesn't have all the DLC.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

oh okay, thanks all

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

nine-gear crow posted:

Speaking of which, if for some reason people haven't bought the new *Prey* (seriously go buy it) watch this good as hell LP instead.
I went in expecting to tell the LPer at points "hey you forgot to get thing where" but nope they're really hitting all the important points and fun bits of scenery.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Are there any good rimworld lps around?

xoFcitcrA
Feb 16, 2010

took the bread and the lamb spread
Lipstick Apathy

Affi posted:

Are there any good rimworld lps around?

I find Aavak's playthroughs pretty relaxing. He's got a solid handle on the mechanics (especially combat) and does a good job of showing off new stuff from the various updates, plus he's nice enough to listen to even if not a lot is happening. He's very form-over-function though, and that might drive you up a wall, but that's just his playstyle at everything.

Plus, ferretcam.

MonstrousMouse
Apr 15, 2014
Since nobody's planning to do a Fate/Extra LP on here in the near future, as far as I know, is there at least a YouTube LP of it somewhere where the LPer doesn't read all the dialogue out loud? There has to be at least one, right?

Amputraitor
May 28, 2012
Anybody got any recommendations for LPs of really awful JRPGs? I've got a hankerin' for some bad JRPGs.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Amputraitor posted:

Anybody got any recommendations for LPs of really awful JRPGs? I've got a hankerin' for some bad JRPGs.

Define "really awful." There are a lot of degrees to this sort of thing.

Psychorider
May 15, 2009

Amputraitor posted:

Lunar: Dragon Song

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Also style is going to be a big difference here. Are you looking for someone who just talk about whatever and play the bad game as background, or someone who really tears into it and explains why and how it's so bad?

Dross
Sep 26, 2006

Every night he puts his hot dogs in the trees so the pigeons can't get them.

Artix posted:

Also style is going to be a big difference here. Are you looking for someone who just talk about whatever and play the bad game as background, or someone who really tears into it and explains why and how it's so bad?

Not the original requester but the latter please

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

Dross posted:

Not the original requester but the latter please

The Lunar Dragon Song LP just linked definitely covers that aspect!

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Half-recommendation, half-memory jog: I remember someone had a Blood Bowl LP a while back that was a goon league. I don't remember the particulars but it was a goon voted thread, it had nice little memorial cards for each player that died, and it wasn't cKnoor's.

Also, is there a good Blood Bowl 2 LP around?

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Teddybear posted:

Half-recommendation, half-memory jog: I remember someone had a Blood Bowl LP a while back that was a goon league. I don't remember the particulars but it was a goon voted thread, it had nice little memorial cards for each player that died, and it wasn't cKnoor's.

There were two Blood Bowl LPs by GNU Order that I'm pretty sure are the ones you are thinking of. They should be listed in the LP Archive master list.

EDIT: And there is a Blood Bowl 2 LP currently ongoing. No idea if it's good, though, I haven't watched it.

TheMcD fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Sep 14, 2017

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

TheMcD posted:

There were two Blood Bowl LPs by GNU Order that I'm pretty sure are the ones you are thinking of. They should be listed in the LP Archive master list.

EDIT: And there is a Blood Bowl 2 LP currently ongoing. No idea if it's good, though, I haven't watched it.

That's probably it. And sweet! Thanks a bunch!

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Amputraitor posted:

White Knight Chronicles 1+2 is a good LP of two terrible games that could've been good if the writing hadn't been that.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Amputraitor posted:

How about some Eternal Sonata?

Zeratanis
Jun 16, 2009

That's kind of a weird thought isn't it?
Any good Sim City 4 LPs out there? Doesn't have to be an SA one. I need someone to show me how I'm playing the game wrong.

Blackmage Yapo
Mar 27, 2008

Odin You Sad I Have
All The SPP

Teddybear posted:

If you're talking about a full Blood Bowl LP league that may have also been my LP of the original Blood Bowl. No idea if I got it archived anywhere or anything but the videos are still up on YouTube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Zeratanis posted:

Any good Sim City 4 LPs out there? Doesn't have to be an SA one. I need someone to show me how I'm playing the game wrong.
I remember two of them but neither was officially finished/added to LP Archive so you'll have to dig deep into the SA archives to find them: one by The Deadly Hume (of LP SC3K fame - but chances are the SC4 one's been eaten by waffleimages by now?) and one by Grand Fromage (who's currently doing a Cities: Skylines LP).