Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Hahahahahahaha of course they use a scene from Lord of the Rings. Really helping the "Pathetic nerds who can't get laid" look there.

loving "Black Pill" lol. I'm both impressed and infinitly amused by the cross over between internet Nazis and Incels and their idiot delusions of grandeur.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

an incel posted:

This is an incomplete List of Incels (Not in alphabetical order)

BlackCel - African American who does not get any pussy , often because of bad bone structure. Has gigantic dick

CurryCel - Indian Decent who does not get any pussy , can sometimes slay in India, good at computers, geek but ugly geek. Once deemed as a curry, its hard to escape .

RiceCel - Asian who does not get any pussy , might slay in South East . In Western civilization, cannot compete with american chad. Has the smallest dick size next to a CurryCel.

MentalCel - someone who thinks he is a chad, but the fact that he cannot get laid , proves he is just an incel . Has some luck with ladies but it ends there. This incel "psychs" himself that its all in his mind, that he can be what he wants if he just focus, but the truth is , he cannot.

WhiteCel - no body calls someone a whitecel.

FatCel - someone who has 30% or above body fat. 50% of Fatcels has a potential to be 9/10 .

AutistChad - someone who has aspergers syndrome that repulses the opposite sex. Has an Ok to slightly above average face, but does not know how to socialize, that causes this incel to be stuck in the limbo of not getting any pussy.

SurgeryCel - someone who undergo to plastic surgery, only to end up not improving the looks at all or ending up as a blotched job or the procedure did not improve the confidence at all.

FakeCel - not really an incel, just someone who pretends to be one just to sympathize or someone who identify with incels, although not an incel at all. Motivation is likely to the fact that the incel values reflects his own values. Secretly hates feminoids.

RedPilledCel - a guy who practice TRP poo poo but cant get any pussy

BluePilledCel - an incel who post to other sub saying that he "escaped" being an "incel" but is still a virgin.

StupidCel - a person with less than 50 IQ

FemaleCel - NON EXISTENT

GayCel - An incel who prefers a dick in his butthole .

PurplePilledCel - a youtuber who thinks he is 8/10 on a good day, but in reality , is just 5/10.

Micheal CeraCel - someone who has the baby face which droughts a females panties. Treated like a pet.

WeabCel - loves anime, has dakamaru, lost his virginity to a pocket pussy . Attached to a sakura Love Pillow.

GymCel - Someone who is jacked but has an ugly face .

ListCel - someone who makes a list, probably has autism.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

chumbler posted:

I am currently in my mid 20's. I have a certain female friend of mine.She has a BF(found out through FB stalking) , and I see her every once in awhile despite that. IDGAF. I am 5/10, and she is around a 7/10.
When I get high with her, i tend to get a bit sexually aggressive. One day, decided to take a risk and become more so than usual. A part of me expected her to slap me, but she has allowed me to kiss and lick her rear end cheeks, do a full body massage, touch her boobs, squeeze them, kiss them, kiss her neck and face. The only thing she is funny about is letting me kiss her on her lips, or doing anything in regards to her vagina. She has allowed me to press my D behind her when I hug her from behind, when both of us are clothed.
That said, am I still considered deep in the friendzone? She doesn't reciprocate, but she allows me to do certain stuff to her to an extent. She has a BF, which complicates things but I'm not sure if it's possible to continue escalating, or if I should just know my place and be happy.

TLDR Girl with BF hasn't given me the go ahead for sex, but has allowed me to kiss and lick nearly every part of her body. Allowed me to kiss her face, touch her boobs, strip her panties down and rub her bare rear end. But full on sex seems to be off limits. Am I deep in the friendzone?

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

ah yes. the AssCel

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Nice self own at the end though

Barudak
May 7, 2007

If shes letting you eat the pork bun she wants you to be a real man

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009
I'm split between whether he's an oblivious idiot who couldn't read the loving signals or if he basically sexually assaulted someone who was stoned and probably so umcomfortable and scared she didn't want to make him angry.

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l
why can't a 5/10 get laid again? wouldn't that be average, ie about around what most people look like?

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l

china bot posted:

50% of Fatcels has a potential to be 9/10 .

lol

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
If a girl remembered something about me should I keep talking to her?

This happened on friday but I'm in speech. A girl has never asked me out ever, I'm 18. The teacher assigned us partners and of course I got assigned with probably the only pretty girl in class. I wanted to die so bad and wish I didn't go to class.

Anyway, she was smiley and friendly towards me, she said hey you work at berkots right? (I said that in my intro speech). Tbh it made me feel good because I didn't pay attention to anyone else's speech but her cause I thought she was attractive. She also laughed at some stuff I said (people have told me i'm funny but don't understand I'm just nervous as gently caress). She's hispanic. She seemed to be engaged in the conversation other than the assignment.

We have to work on it together Monday. Man I am so nervous.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Another regular awkward teenager completely hosed over by the incel agenda.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

That was the strangest part of it for me

e: looked up framecel and apparently it's just "you're not an adonis", except with much less awareness

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Sand Dan posted:

why can't a 5/10 get laid again? wouldn't that be average, ie about around what most people look like?

People on r/incel have taken a problem that exists in the virtual dating space (that attractive men monopolize the attention of all women, mostly because men have no fuckin problem being promiscuous and answering 100 responses) and apply it to the entire world. So because its hard for an average person to get a match on tinder that means a cabal of 20 something hunks is completely monopolizing access to sex across the entire globe, cucking everyone from factory workers to CEOs and senators

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
The other day was my crushes birthday and I was really excited to wish her happy birthday because we haven't spoke for several weeks. I didn't want to be the first person to leave a comment so I waited a few hours and left her one around 3 in the afternoon. Her last class ends at 2:15 and on average starts to drive home around 2:20. It takes her anywhere between 7 - 9 minutes to drive home where she typically spends the first five minutes making herself a snack. That leaves her 20 minutes to relax for a bit and I figured she'd already be home and finished eating when she gets my comment. I assumed she would read the comment and leave me a response within a few minutes in which case I would wait 15 minutes and like her comment and send her a message asking what she would be doing for her birthday.

I think around the 45 minute mark is when I started to give up hope of her replying. I continuously checked her Facebook and while she did leave people replies, she didn't reply to any of the two other people who commented her after me. After three hours I closed Facebook and needed a break from being on the computer so I did a few other things to keep my mind occupied although every ten minutes or so I checked to see any notifications showed up.

Before going to bed I was severely depressed because all I did was wish her a happy birthday and all I wanted was a simple thank you to get the conversation flowing again but she couldn't even do that. To this day she had 93 people wish her a happy birthday on Facebook and she replied to every single comment except for mine.

How can girls treat people like this? Every time someone asks me something, I reply, and without fail. It doesn't take much effort at all and this girl is on her phone 24/7 so it's not like she's too busy.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Spore is such a hosed up game, if you think about it

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Why does Chad's shirt say OUCH?

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

fruit on the bottom posted:

If a girl remembered something about me should I keep talking to her?

aww, they're so cute when they're not being horrifically misogynist~

hopefully that won't turn into another stupid self-own, but I'm sure the commenters are trying to push him that way

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
When did you realize it's over?

I did back in June. When you are 22 years old watching cartoons and playing Pokemon and Sonic you know it's over. It was at that point I knew I would spend the whole summer rotting in my room with no prospect of having sex. 22 years old is too old to be a virgin anyways so I should have given up a long time ago. There was never really any hope for me.

I shall sink into the abyss created by the darkness of the blackpill. Darkness is safety. Darkness is salvation. It rationalizes your pain and relieves you of any agony you had for the future. When you are a friendless autistic sub 8 male you know your fate is sealed. It's over for me folks. But what about you? When did you reach that conclusion?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

very agree

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
ultimate normie tip to incels is to go to the "gym" to become more attractive to women. ofc we all know that face > muscles but even this is irrelevant bc relative success in the gym comes down to poo poo you cant control unless you roidcel, like your muscle bellies, insertions, receptors and hormonal profile. ive been working out like 3 years lmao and barely look any loving different, i mostly just gain fat when im on a bulk and i lift heavy AF too. gym is loving cope

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

ultimate normie tip to incels is to go to the "gym" to become more attractive to women. ofc we all know that face > muscles but even this is irrelevant bc relative success in the gym comes down to poo poo you cant control unless you roidcel, like your muscle bellies, insertions, receptors and hormonal profile. ive been working out like 3 years lmao and barely look any loving different, i mostly just gain fat when im on a bulk and i lift heavy AF too. gym is loving cope

lmao maybe don't bulk then, idiot

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

They're always saying that face is everything and chads are 10/10 and muscles are cope but at the same time all Chads also somehow have monster cocks because I guess manly face = big dick in incel fantasy land. Nothing adds up in their weird little theories.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

1st AD posted:

lmao maybe don't bulk then, idiot

lol they can't even workout correctly without loving it all up.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Imagine working out for 3 years and ending up fatter lmao.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

But remember, inside every farcel is a 9/10 Chad just waiting to spread his wings flail his arms.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Just working out without any extra effort to bulk would put you ahead of probably 90% of people, jesus. Certainly 100% of people on that forum

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
"Why do you treat women as if they're a different species?"

Given their vastly different life experiences and thought processes they may as well be.

SEX

Femoids can get laid whenever they want. Offers are abundant as freshwater and as easy to get as a flick with a finger on an app. This is an alternate reality to a sub 8 men who has to put arduous amount of work with little to no success. Only straight Chads and gay men have the same experience.

Relationships

Just like sex, relationships are far easier to obtain for femoids. They get asked out regularly. Any femoids who claims she hasn't has rejected/friendzoned a few sub 8s and is waiting for a Chad instead.

Vast majority of sub 8s have hardly ever been complimented by a femoid let alone asked out by one and getting a relationship is even more hard-work with failures being far more common (or exclusive) than successes.

support

femoids get relentless support from society no matter how minuscule it is. Any perceived inequality is immediately given attention, funded and activism. Femoids can do no wrong according to other femoids and whiteknights. Femoids can complain about not getting the men they want and will be comforted, have their accountability removed and offered compliments and dates by whiteknights.

Sub 8 men don't receive this. They are demonised and treated as villains. Any frustration they have for their sex and love life is immediately interpreted as "entitlement." They're rarely given genuine sympathy and empathy besides from men who go through the same hell.

communication

Men are direct and blunt in how we talk to each other and with service people (e.g ordering food). Femoids hate it especially in sex and relationship setting from sub 8 males. If a sub 8 man said:

quote:

You're hot, wanna come to my place and have sex?

or

quote:

If you're not busy would you like to go on a date.

Femoids usually react with a creeped out and sometimes hostile manner.

When you check out on "How to seduce women", "How to know a woman likes you" whether it's pua or mainstream version it's all how to decipher their ambiguous, vague, plausible deniable body language/ behaviour because Femoids despise being upfront unless it's for Chad & Tyrone. We even have gay men laughing at how unnecessarily complicated hetero courting/relationships are.

Inceldom & True forced loneliness

As a Result, growing number of sub 8 men have been condemned to being alone despite their efforts for love and sex. Femoids cannot comprehend the possibility of being completely sexually and romantically undesirable to the opposite sex and why so many sub 8 men are having difficulty getting a woman(even if they're contributing to the unbalanced dating/sex paradigm).

The male and female experiences are world's apart, like the old saying goes "men are from mars and women from Venus."

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
New Incel Tales video includes scaring a female in the park, gazpacho, and that theory on how women are actually a virus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3cdSYuu6es

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

"Why do you treat women as if they're a different species?"

Given their vastly different life experiences and thought processes they may as well be.

Good thing that species are not defined in terms of life experiences and thought processes then? :biotruths:

quote:

Men are direct and blunt in how we talk to each other and with service people (e.g ordering food).

Nope, that's just autism.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

china bot posted:

StupidCel - a person with less than 50 IQ

That person would literally be mentally disabled.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Say Nothing posted:

That person would literally be mentally disabled.

idiots, everyone knows "Mr." comes before the name :rolleyes:

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

quote:

r/Incels
I went out last weekend and it was eye opening
u/Nocopehere
It was exactly what I needed to finally realize its over

I went out with a coworker friend to a festival in a near town. First thing to note is that my coworker is pretty much Chad (tall, good looking, high level athlete and a pretty nice guy overall)

It was so utterly depressing to see so many cute girls having fun and chatting up attractive dudes while you're unable to even get one to look at you. Completely understandable, but gently caress, where does it leave the ugly motherfuckers like me? How do normies manage? Just being around si many people was so exhausting I can't even think what it would be like to approach people I don't even know, much less get rejected. Obviously the night ended the only way it could, my friend went with some girl I don't know where and I just went back to my car.

In a way it was liberating, I drank all the kool aid and self improvement bullshit, dropped from 175lbs to 140 (5'8 manlet), started hitting the gym and bulking up a bit, spent a poo poo ton in clothes and I still don't know how it feels for a girl to even notice you, much less a positive interaction.

I'm turning 25 in four months, which means officially late twenties territory. This was always my place all along. Sorry I just needed to vent a bit.

quote:

dr-problematicquest to break from inceldom• 7h
25 is loving scary number, brother

most important at this age is the experience u obtained in previous years, when u apply for work u must have good resume to get good job, same poo poo here, when u approach a solid girl, u gotta have solid social resume (traveling, friends, hobbies, memories)

its loving tough brah

loving lol these guys

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Chadiculum vitae

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgDmiIy_NEM

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
your big penis will drag you to the gym, and it will massage your facial muscles while you sleep so you have a jaw

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
This is Kristy Manzanares.

And her husband.

He was incredibly abusive and beat her to death on a cruise line in front of their daughters. By all accounts Kristy was a wonderful woman with a big heart, which is probably why she could love an ugly man. It's a shame that being ugly didn't mean he was sweet inside, he was actually cruel and she died smashed apart on the inside of a cruise line cabin.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Pick posted:

This is Kristy Manzanares.

And her husband.

He was incredibly abusive and beat her to death on a cruise line in front of their daughters. By all accounts Kristy was a wonderful woman with a big heart, which is probably why she could love an ugly man. It's a shame that being ugly didn't mean he was sweet inside, he was actually cruel and she died smashed apart on the inside of a cruise line cabin.

I mean you don't need to be a wonderful woman to love an ugly man, but still...

:(

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

PetraCore posted:

I mean you don't need to be a wonderful woman to love an ugly man, but still...

:(

assenger Natalie Beckstrom told the St. George News of Utah that amid the chaos of the night of Kristy’s killing, she saw a 13-year-old girl “standing there wrapped in a blanket, just sobbing.”

When a man emerged nearby in blood-covered clothes and said, “It doesn’t look good,” the girl “just lost it,” Beckman recalled.

“She just started sobbing, ‘I want my mommy. I want my mommy,’ ” Beckman said.

Another passenger, Jen Larson, told ABC News that she saw the Kristy’s young daughter distraught and screaming after the incident.

“She was just really scared,” Larson said. “She said, ‘I just want to go and see my mom! I just want to see my mom! What’s happening?’ ”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Well this is an interesting turn for the thread to make.

• Locked thread