Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

sneakyfrog posted:

So if its not then i guess I'm doing it wrong huh.

poo poo. I guess I'll get right on that. :rolleyes:

no sass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Sorry about your suffering, but you have a giant head start on being a Buddhist though So i guess thats good

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

sneakyfrog posted:

Sorry about your suffering, but you have a giant head start on being a Buddhist though So i guess thats good

no sass = no backtalk.

move along guy who had the misfortune to get a frog av pre trump

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

maskenfreiheit posted:

no sass = no backtalk.

move along guy who had the misfortune to get a frog av pre trump

Sorry about your mod delusions friend.

Excuse me someone lovingly crafted this avatar for me out of genuine pixels, and whoever that person was is both cool and good. Sorry about your aversion to frogs, which are also cool.

In addition one of my cats is named Special Agent Dog. Because its funny.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Is it too much to ask to have your respectful attention whilst I explain particle physics and quantum theory???? Gosh!

But seriously, the kinds of people who do that are probably the kinds of people who say things like "I love pets more than people" unironically, which is really creepy imo

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

sneakyfrog posted:

Sorry about your mod delusions friend.

Excuse me someone lovingly crafted this avatar for me out of genuine pixels, and whoever that person was is both cool and good. Sorry about your aversion to frogs, which are also cool.

In addition one of my cats is named Special Agent Dog. Because its funny.

Both of you need to be shoved in a locker real badly.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
To be fair my isn't 40% likely to be a trump supporter so that give her one up on humans

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Please

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:smithfrog:

sorry thread.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

yeah I eat rear end posted:

joke's on you, i don't fit in a locker boy you feel dumb now

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
A dumpster is sort of like a locker for garbage so it wouldn't even be weird.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
Every time I tumble back into this thread when there's a bunch of posts it's because I wanna see if therapy goon got a restraining order but then it's just some inane derail. Sad!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Police Automaton posted:

Every time I tumble back into this thread when there's a bunch of posts it's because I wanna see if therapy goon got a restraining order but then it's just some inane derail. Sad!

I think therapy goon is dead

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

A Fancy Hat posted:

I installed a garden hose in my bathroom. I'll get in the shower and just pressure wash my rear end in a top hat clean after each and every bowel movement. Saves on TP and I'm cleaner than I've ever been in my life.

Literally every bathroom in Thailand.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bradzilla posted:

I think therapy goon is dead

I hope not, but it's been quite awhile. Either dead or married.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Solice Kirsk posted:

I hope not, but it's been quite awhile. Either dead or married.

Seriously.

I'm kinda wondering if the silence is death or she cut him off from the internets because we were trying to give him advice she didn't like.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
She probably just cut him off at the neck or crotch.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

RFC2324 posted:

Seriously.

I'm kinda wondering if the silence is death or she cut him off from the internets because we were trying to give him advice she didn't like.

She's using his account and reading this very thread, while he sits gagged and bound in the corner of the room.

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort

Atlas Hugged posted:

Literally every bathroom in Thailand.

What kind of hobby do yo have that took you through so many Thailand bathrooms?

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
I would definitely gently caress my therapist.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

RestingB1tchFace posted:

I would definitely gently caress my therapist.

:same:

But every session I have with her I'm perfecting not being that guy

Some times I puke up sertraline but I can hold it in for a short bathroom break.

(why are so many women in mental health so gorgeous, I need a dude doc)

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

syscall girl posted:

:same:

But every session I have with her I'm perfecting not being that guy

Some times I puke up sertraline but I can hold it in for a short bathroom break.

(why are so many women in mental health so gorgeous, I need a dude doc)

They make a career out of manipulating people, like all attractive people.

God I wanna die.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
next therapy goon confession with be from the therapist confessing to murder

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Motherfucker posted:

They make a career out of manipulating people, like all attractive people.

God I wanna die.

We all do a little.

If I say "seek help" this isn't going to fix anything is it :cry:

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

Doctor Malaver posted:

What kind of hobby do yo have that took you through so many Thailand bathrooms?

Eating Thai food mostly.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

syscall girl posted:

We all do a little.

If I say "seek help" this isn't going to fix anything is it :cry:

Get therapist :pervert:

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Get therapist :pervert:

code:
Ok. Got it.
>INVENTORY

You got:
Lamp; Brass key, Yarn, Therapist

>USE THERAPIST

I don't understand.

>APPLY THERAPIST

I don't understand. 

>TALK THERAPIST

Your mind eases.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

axolotl farmer posted:

code:
>INVENTORY

You got:
Lamp; Brass key, Yarn, Therapist

No one under age 40 will get this.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Gynovore posted:

good. :colbert:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Gynovore posted:

hosed up

man it's gonna be weird when there's degrees for digital archeology and they look at this

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I got it :shobon:

quote:

I confess that I've been cheating on my wife for 2 months now. She gained about 100 lbs during pregnancy and after she miscarried and refuses to lose the weight. She's about 210 lbs right now and I'm no longer in love with her.

I have started seeing a woman from work who knows the entire situation and is fine with it so long as I eventually leave my wife for her. I probably will not as my wife is the breadwinner here. I realize that's pretty cowardly but I'm very much stuck in a tough situation.

Also I have my wife ample time to grieve after the miscarriage, so I'm not some fitness obsessed rear end in a top hat. The miscarriage was almost 6 months ago and we never even named it. I have also offered to help her lose weight (ordering her salads when we go out, buying healthy things she can cook for herself, locking the fridge when I'm out of the house, signing her up for weight loss classes, and even offering to drive her to the gym and eating dinner while she works out so she isn't tempted.

I rate it at about a 60% chance that her refusing to lose the weight was at least part your fault for being too pushy about it too soon. It's been 6 months now, but you were already at "have an affair" level of fed up by 2 months ago. When exactly did you switch from supportive weight-loss partner to "welp guess my wife is just perma-fat now; time to move on with my life"? You either started getting on her about her weight very soon after the miscarriage, or you gave up on her very soon after you started trying to get her to move on. Remember, this kind of thing is often harder on the woman than on the man.

Either way you need to pick a woman. If you really think she's not going to be able to move past and heal etc then pull the loving trigger; otherwise break off the thing with your coworker. poo poo or get off the pot.

quote:

I have a fetish for women being roboticized.

I never told my wife this and, now we're talking about Halloween costumes, and I suggested a robot.

I hope she agrees so I may gently caress her in the robot gear.

As far as Sonic-The-Hedgehog-induced fetishes go this is actually slightly less creepy than furries

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

loquacius posted:

I got it :shobon:

I rate it at about a 60% chance that her refusing to lose the weight was at least part your fault for being too pushy about it too soon. It's been 6 months now, but you were already at "have an affair" level of fed up by 2 months ago. When exactly did you switch from supportive weight-loss partner to "welp guess my wife is just perma-fat now; time to move on with my life"? You either started getting on her about her weight very soon after the miscarriage, or you gave up on her very soon after you started trying to get her to move on. Remember, this kind of thing is often harder on the woman than on the man.

Either way you need to pick a woman. If you really think she's not going to be able to move past and heal etc then pull the loving trigger; otherwise break off the thing with your coworker. poo poo or get off the pot.

Your wife sounds depressed, go with her to see a psychiatrist.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Also stop ordering for her at restaurants and treating her like a toddler by locking the refrigerator.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Lock up the fridge? Wtf

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!

Gynovore posted:

I got it! I'm 38!! :mad:

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Lmao at locking the fridge when you aren't at home.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
I am under 40 and got it.

Also classic fake fesh. Starts reasonable then veers off at the end. We've seen this pattern before.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Physical attraction is important to a long-term relationship but if all it takes is weight gain for you to no longer love your partner, I don't think you loved her in the first place.

Also stop dating someone who has one firm condition for a relationship that you've got no intention of satisfying, rear end in a top hat. :)

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

shut up blegum posted:

Lmao at locking the fridge when you aren't at home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

PetraCore posted:

Physical attraction is important to a long-term relationship but if all it takes is weight gain for you to no longer love your partner, I don't think you loved her in the first place.

Also stop dating someone who has one firm condition for a relationship that you've got no intention of satisfying, rear end in a top hat. :)

yeah weight is just a number, if the only reason you don't want to date someone is weight, you're a bad person. any on hot takes from /r/incels you care to share?

maskenfreiheit fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Aug 29, 2017