Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Nothing frontal lobe injury scar, brah

:hmbol:

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Wait where's trump been during the hurricane?

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Lube Enthusiast posted:

Someone said "It's pissing down rain out there" and he ran out into the storm and died.

Majere
Oct 22, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

He pardoned a racist murderer, then hid out alone at camp david for a few days. He went on to say something monumentally retarded to the press.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

lol

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Donalds been off Twitter for two whole days, my lol levels are severely depleted

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Lube Enthusiast posted:

He's doing a heckava job.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Lube Enthusiast posted:

His staff managed to stop him from playing golf so he spent the whole weekend sending poo poo on twitter. Monday he did a public appearance with the President of Finland in which he spent 20-30 minutes talking about how cool it was that he pardoned Joe Arpaio.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Lube Enthusiast posted:

He was modelling expensive chinese hats

https://twitter.com/gabrielsnyder/status/901917197928423424

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

super macho dude posted:

Donalds been off Twitter for two whole days, my lol levels are severely depleted

:sad:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

scrubs season six posted:

Every thread should have a Stephen king reference.

*Barron trump puts on Jaunt VR*

*Barron ages thousands of years*

*still younger than trump lol*

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Dizz posted:

When will we get PeeFree 1.0?

peefree is real

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

LordSloth posted:

Oh, and Ivanka Trump cannot recall whether she got to sit in Putin's chair while visiting the Kremlin.
This is actually relevant, thanks to our President "No puppet Trump's messed up reality and yet another former advisor with completely innocent ties to Russia.
"The boast was followed by an assurance that Sater could get Putin to "buy in" to the real-estate deal and that it would help Trump's candidacy."

imagine getting owned by the pisstape KGB czar in russia and then going "I want my daugther to sit in his chair"

lol

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/902503724274331653

Better hurry if you want to watch the dams collapse

Valt
May 14, 2006

Oh HELL yeah.
Ultra Carp
He is apparently going to be in Austin about a mile from my house for some reason today. Then he is going to travel all the way across town during rush hour to get to the air port. That will surely devastate traffic here today.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
Preview of Trump tweets to come:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Smirr posted:

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Smirr posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/902503724274331653

haven't those people suffered enough?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Valt posted:

He is apparently going to be in Austin about a mile from my house for some reason today. Then he is going to travel all the way across town during rush hour to get to the air port. That will surely devastate traffic here today.
It must be pretty luxurious there, you should be honored. Not a lot of people know this but Donald Trump.... he's the President. For almost 100 years he's been the President of the United States. But are they truly United because we.... there's some tremendous drugs coming. We just..... the cyber is important and we need to investigate the leakers. But really, a lot of Texans are in water and all that stuff, just bad stuff, we know it's bad and you see those cameras turning off now. Little red lights blinking off? That's not the real story, the water is. So much water, biggest Hurricane ever I've heard. Terms like "Biblical" and "Tremendous" and "Luxurious" being thrown around by many. Biggest Hurricane much like I had the biggest voter turnout in history.

Thanks for your support during this Hurricane, here's a map of all the counties I won. May it guide you in the days ahead.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/inthesedeserts/status/902492532860440576

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Pls translate, it looks lollable

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
like father like son

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

We're definitely going to see someone using a big electoral college map as a raft tomorrow, aren't we?

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

unpacked robinhood posted:

Pls translate, it looks lollable

They kicked out Gorka so suddenly that he still has his White House clearance and can technically still enter. The email advises staff not to let him in

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Well well well it looks like two can play the public humiliation game

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Fabulousity posted:

Hit the down key! Mueller is about to get you with the piss tape!

Dizz posted:

When will we get PeeFree 1.0?

No true gamer can forget the classic Atari game- Kapiss!

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Reince Penis posted:

THE LION OF BUDAPEST SHALL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH! FAREWELL

*3 days pass*

Fw: Re: Just tell Gorka we're fumigating or something

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

For an administration so keen on punishing leakers they really don't give a poo poo about security

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
I'm glad that Bannon got fired. That said I kind of have the feeling that Trump is going to just constantly hire and fire staffers because he really likes saying "you're fired" and the executive branch will accomplish nothing meaningful which is a good / bad thing. On the plus side this means he won't do much besides make a fool of himself, on the down side this means the president is constantly making a fool of himself and our government is even more dysfunctional than usual

BrownieVK
Nov 10, 2009

Eat my ass

Gammatron 64 posted:

I'm glad that Bannon got fired. That said I kind of have the feeling that Trump is going to just constantly hire and fire staffers because he really likes saying "you're fired" and the executive branch will accomplish nothing meaningful which is a good / bad thing. On the plus side this means he won't do much besides make a fool of himself, on the down side this means the president is constantly making a fool of himself and our government is even more dysfunctional than usual

Dolan Turnip hasn't actually fired anyone face to face, he's a fat dumb orange bitch and his one claim to fame, like everything else about him is bullshit.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

mono posted:

For an administration so keen on punishing leakers they really don't give a poo poo about security

Protocol, procedure, and single scoops of ice cream are for lesser men than Donald Trump.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Reince Penis posted:

PIV stands for 'penis in vagina' and DNA stands for 'deoxyribosenucleic acid'

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Appropriate flood footwear on Melania here

https://twitter.com/NoahGrayCNN/status/902511801262329856

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
lol that he's mainly known for firing people, but is actually too much of a pussy to do it. Dolan "ur fired" Trump will just poo poo on people on twitter until they resign, after which he tweets "you can't quit I'm firing you!!!"

How is it even possible for a human being to be so terrible at every possible aspect of life?

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Any group that controls this many fonts and is bold enough to use all these exclamation marks must be incredibly powerful! And soon, in fact this Thursday in the cafetorium, I shall become their leader!

This is all I could think of when I saw that image:
http://alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?VmFuZXNzYSBNYXJyaWVkIGEgUmV0YXJkZWQgUGVyc29uLg==

VanOwen fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Aug 29, 2017

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Trump is watching F&F on the plane, and responding to it via Twitter

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/902507855584092160

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

bloom posted:

lol that he's mainly known for firing people, but is actually too much of a pussy to do it. Dolan "ur fired" Trump will just poo poo on people on twitter until they resign, after which he tweets "you can't quit I'm firing you!!!"

How is it even possible for a human being to be so terrible at every possible aspect of life?

When you're born rich, you can fail forward until the day you die.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Kelly is in the back of the plane with his hands over his face, groaning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Quidam Viator posted:

BINGo, loving bingo! I got fucks children, terrible poster, FREE SPACE (MAGA), drunk driver, ANNNND defends Joe "Concentration Camp Amon Goeth Cosplay" Arpaio, loving BINGO motherfuckers!!!!

fuckin love post-reality bingo wins BABY

ur retarded, & i'm sorry for ur lots