Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

In Training posted:

I scroll through the first page of a video occasionally to see if humanity is still posting

he always will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Dan is very good and funny when he isn't pretending to be an oaf. His trash popcorn bit was great.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.
Brad read my Scorpion related email this week on the Bombcast. I purchased those nightmarish asexual scorpions from this very website back in the day. Oh, the memories.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

AnElegantPeacock posted:

Brad read my Scorpion related email this week on the Bombcast. I purchased those nightmarish asexual scorpions from this very website back in the day. Oh, the memories.

yeah that one seemed like you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol the fuckin pachinko level. that thing broke my brain as a kid

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
My time in the pachinko stage was mercifully short, but the bonus stage where you have to ride the boats on a yoshi to get to, and which itself is some nightmarish tadpole swerving with fludd was one of the few times ive legitimately got angry at a videogame

Ovo
Dec 20, 2008

Life Rules

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
steal my sunshine is a great evolution of the mario party party videos. i should start watching exquisite corps

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/headfallsoff/status/899728690480852992

https://twitter.com/headfallsoff/status/899730798097682433

https://twitter.com/headfallsoff/status/899732110960885761

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Lol

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Some extremely good vinny on the beast cast this week

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

ive watched that one 10 times in a row, its perfect

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Jeff Bakalar is my favorite member of the BC crew. The guests they have on from time to time are fine, but it always ticks me off when they do guest episodes because it means that Jeff is most likely getting booted off.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Lol after their blood pact Dan got a SNES classic and didn't snag one for Vinny.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Tender Bender posted:

Lol after their blood pact Dan got a SNES classic and didn't snag one for Vinny.

The hosed up part is that he tried to order 2 on the same order but never tried two single orders. Dudes as good of a snes classic teammate as he is a pubg teammate.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
It's so funny how hard Dan zones out in PUBG, like he effectively goes deaf every time he sees some ammo and a red dot on the ground

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Jeff's explosion of "loving WHAT?" when he learns Dan's been looting a shed like a mile away while the rest of them were fighting for their lives, is extremely good

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

HolePisser1982 posted:

Jeff's explosion of "loving WHAT?" when he learns Dan's been looting a shed like a mile away while the rest of them were fighting for their lives, is extremely good

i love the terminator discussion where he utters completely baffled "the what!? gently caress god the WHAT!?"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmfao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

are the pubg videos good?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
i watched/listened to the very first one they released and enjoyed it but havent seen any more since

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They have good moments but I don't usually watch them all. All the good poo poo shows up on
Best Of

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

vaginal facsimile posted:

are the pubg videos good?

They're good, in part because Dan is an absolute shithead in a squad.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There was a good one where Jeff's internet went out mid stream and he essentially started live astreaming his customer service conversations

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

PUBG seems like a cool game to play but it's terrible to watch

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

PUBG seems like a cool game to play but it's terrible to watch

Watching has a lot more value if you're really familiar with the game, otherwise yea it's probably pretty terrible for watching.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

ArfJason posted:

i love the terminator discussion where he utters completely baffled "the what!? gently caress god the WHAT!?"

lol is that from the bombcast where Dan says terminator 3 is better than the first?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
yeah

"Terminator 1 could loving happen man!"
"its gritty rock hard murder!"

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

OctoberCountry posted:

lol is that from the bombcast where Dan says terminator 3 is better than the first?

yeah, it's in that jeff rants playlist i posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE-tKEqEU6I

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Jeff is right

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Heart goes out to Jeff. Cancer is a bitch.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

vaginal facsimile posted:

Heart goes out to Jeff. Cancer is a bitch.

what happen

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

The Milkman posted:

yeah, it's in that jeff rants playlist i posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE-tKEqEU6I

what the gently caress

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

The Milkman posted:

what happen

His wife is getting a biopsy for a growth on her lymph node this week. Could be bad

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Get well soon Jeff's wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuekX6PBVDI&t=745s

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*sees the Watermelon Festival in the Steal My Sunshine preview window and cancels all my plans*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
https://twitter.com/jeffgerstmann/status/903353838874247168

breathe a little easier