Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

I'm doing that thing where I throw a bunch of AI controlled wrestlers into a league together and stream the results! Come be surprised at this game with us!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Lunethex is doing another Resident Evil game and he is dragging me and Roboky through it with him - in my case, largely kicking and screaming. Come for the shooting, stay for the incessant arguing over inventory habits.

Coolguy: stand for what's right even if you stand alone :colbert:

Edmond Dantes:

Covski
Jun 24, 2007

Bringing the forums together with the greatest thread!

Signups for the newbie game over in the chess thread have started! If you feel like learning how to chess, or just like to watch people trying to learn to chess, come on over!

Edit: Thank you for correcting my bad link-making!

Covski fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Aug 29, 2017

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Covski posted:

Signups for the newbie game over in the chess thread have started! If you feel like learning how to chess, or just like to watch people trying to learn to chess, come on over!

Your link is busted because you have run "url=url=" together for some reason.

EDIT: I regret nothingeverything.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP
I just started up a LP of Battle Brothers! It will follow in my style of being informative and explaining good gameplay and decision making so you can win at a squadish based strategy game. It will be a hybrid with text posts to summarize the non action sections of the game and post mechanics and explanations. Videos will be added to posts for the battles only and will be done post with my co-commentator whom is yet to be determined.

A Mercenary Captain's Guide to Battle Brothers

edited for extra link.

Jade Star fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Sep 4, 2017

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

Something Awful Sportcar Racing returns today, with the 1990 season of SASC, a challenge for Automation - The Car Company Tycoon Game!

This series will be a direct follow-up to SASC-89, run earlier in the year. With a couple of rule tweaks for this season, the series should be even more competitive than before!

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

King's Quest V has started over in the King's Quest thread.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I'm doing a let's play of the Tabletop RPG, 13th Age. Our heroes are defunct adventurers in a sprawling fantasy megatropolis, struggling to keep afloat our group battles with their wits and their swords. Come see if it's your thing!

13th Age, Rise of the Ratkin

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

I'm playing through one of my favorite RPG games, Paper Mario. Come join this rather flat adventure.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

NEW SUBFORUM CHALLENGE!!!

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Playing another game right now, a brand new one in fact. Let's see if the five year wait was worth it for HIVESWAP: ACT 1.

TheLoneStar fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Sep 15, 2017

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Fudou, Gunzou. The Face of the Franchise Killer. 2004.
Everything old is new again since I've restarted my Tokimeki Memorial SSLP and am fumbling around trying to remember how to use these forums.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Let's Play Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Wheelie Breakers

JordanKai and I are on a Highway to the Shadow Realm today, as we ride our hogs through this questionable but endearing tie-in game to a children's show made to sell trading cards!

Crisis Now
May 2, 2012

Sword of the Lord

For The Love Of God - Papal Paradox Megacampaign

A brand new megacampaign, because there can never be enough apparently.

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true

Has Sakamoto figured something out?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Bonsai means little tree

Factorio means little factory

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Let's play a game that has never been LP'd to completion on this subforum despite five or so previous attempts. What could possibly go wrong?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I have been stricken with a powerful videogame curse, and must play Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Ace Attorney with Birds - Let's Play Aviary Attorney

Xander77 fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Sep 23, 2017

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013

Let's Play Final Fantasy Tactics A2: The "A" stands for "Auction House".

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Let's Play Divinity Original Sin 2: Come for the Undead playable character, stay for being able to talk to every animal in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILbcdmdhOJs

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

I should've posted this a couple weeks ago, but if you like Warring States era Japan, Pokemon and Samurai Warriors, then this is probably the isometric strategy game for you. Especially if you like talking about all of those subjects in depth like I'm hoping some smart nerds do.

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

My other car is an asteroid
:black101:

She Belongs Elsewhere.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Join me for some interactive horror fiction to celebrate the month!

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
I am a madman. I never thought I would do this, but here I am.

Everyone is the Hero in their own Story

Let's Play Blades of Exile

Bacter
Jan 27, 2012

Nie wywoluj wilka z lasu, glupku.
"2D Dark Souls"
"Slow Stabber"
"Hard Game"

All of those things and also, because none of those are really good descriptions, kind of not any of them? Regardless: a good 'ol time. By the studio that did Ronin, an awesome minimalistic jumpstabber game, comes...

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

I have decided to take my Toy Story 3 Thread live - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3836867

I had no responses in the Sand Castle for 24 hours so figured all that needed to be said had been said when I first posted the video 2 weeks ago.

Ephraim225
Oct 28, 2010

See the beginnings of the legendary Elder Scrolls series: Even more broken than it currently is!

juicedup
Nov 9, 2016

You wanna get squirted?

Chinese Electric Indiana Jones

juicedup fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Oct 10, 2017

Roar
Jul 7, 2007

I got 30 points!

I GOT 30 POINTS!

I didn't realize this thread was a thing and now Lizard Wizard is yelling at me so if you're into heart-warming and charming and not-mind/work-safe visual novels now's your chance to get in on this action.

Let's Play Doki Doki Literature Club!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Something about animals - Let's Play Super Metroid Blind

RealSovietBear
Aug 14, 2013

Bears from Space

A subtitled let's play of the Typing of the Dead: Overkill

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

The last time I blind LP'd a game went great, the sequel should be good too!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3837370

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Come explore the Sector Prime with me! Find the source of forums user Lunchmeat Larry's Avatar is! First update going up today.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
I have just started a new thread for The Lost Heir Trilogy from ChoiceofGames.

I plan to do at least one run-thru of the entire trilogy. I hope to see many fans on the thread.

achtungnight fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Oct 17, 2017

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

I have started a LP of Monster Hunter Generations where I kill giant monsters as a cat.

click here

Should be a fun time. Hope to see you there!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Let's Roleplay 7.62 High Calibre

Become a mercenary! See the world! Blow your allowance on that $5000 submachine gun with the holo sight!

Graylien
Aug 12, 2013

I've just started a Costume Quest LP, it's a Double Fine game about Halloween; wearing costumes, getting candy, beating up monsters to save your twin from being eaten alive, you know, traditional childhood stuff.

Link

ShichiNoBushi
Sep 16, 2010

Hinako's Blue Life is a Strange Reflection - Let's Play Blue Reflection

I recently started an LP of a hybrid RPG and life simulation game featuring magical girls. I'm playing it blind and am joined by Herr Tog, FractalSandwich, and Delivery McGee, Sandwich having played through the game before. I'm enjoying the game so far, but we're all having fun riffing on it especially how unsettling it is in the ways you can expect from a Teen rated magical girl anime themed game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Join LPFWA today!

It's a wrestling league run in WWE 2k18 with story bits made in RenPy. If you're into dumb poo poo then you're also into this. We also need more talent... submitted by you.