Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

how did the dragon melt the wall with blue raspberry flavoring

Flavor explosion, duh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Facebook Aunt posted:

I hope the giant prologue steps on some people.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
literally so many people haven't ever seen blue fire

'what! was that raspberry slurpee??'

shut the gently caress up.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

how did the dragon melt the wall with blue raspberry flavoring

The dragon now breathes salt. Actually that would be really cool.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

!Klams posted:

The dragon now breathes salt. Actually that would be really cool.

a salt breathing dragon, better reg him an account lol

lmbo

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Soooo at any point has Sansa gotten a hold of some RU486? Because she might want to.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Supreme Allah posted:

literally so many people haven't ever seen blue fire

'what! was that raspberry slurpee??'

shut the gently caress up.

The color of fire is often just impurities and largely it's wasted energy regardless. Blue fire isn't even always hotter than the standard campfire.

Beyond that i think mostly people think it's a bit silly the ice themed zombie dragon that comes from a race of zombies that has the main weakness of "fire" breaths fire.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

ArbitraryC posted:

The sun isn't blue, checkmate.

Yeah but hotter burning stars shine a whitish blue

Unless I'm being trolled.

Who cares I'm probably awaiting my ban for that fan fic I posted earlier in this thread

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

i see chefs use these all the time to cool things off

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Supreme Allah posted:

Can some ladygoons and gaygoons help me out, which male characters are considered hot on the show

I was just watching a review and someone mentioned that Petyr Baelish had a female following? which for some reason surprises me.

if I was a girl I'd be into Bronn

(I'm very into Bronn)

Jon Snow. EPIC boatsex rear end. EPIC Jesus Has Risen back. He's the most beautiful man I've ever seen, plus eats dirty pussy with relish. Doesn't need more than one expression: Wood=Would

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

If I was a girl or gay, I'd still be into Sansa.

Even writing her name feels kind of great.

Her hair :allears: Red = read the label on the emergency contraception.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Aug 30, 2017

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

facebook jihad posted:

"Are you ready Khaleesi?" Doreah's voice was determinedly steady. Daenerys nodded--there was nothing to be gained from holding this off any longer. Doreah looked back at the other two and gave a slight jerk of her head.

In the next second, Dany knew nothing but pain. It was not pain that would have made her scream, but pain that left her mouth gaping open in silent shock. Gritting her teeth and gripping the sides of the box like her life depended on it, she tried to release all the tension in her frame as Jhiqui slowly fed more and more of the great cock inside her.

Finally, it was halfway in, as much as it could go, and Danny's mind reeled from the feeling of fullness. Her oval office throbbed around the great organ, and every time the stallion swayed and plunged, its motion regulated by her handmaiden's grip, it threatened to drive her over the edge and screaming into blissful ecstasy.

The smell of the horse's great leathery testicles was intoxicating and Jhiqui found herself kissing them gently. They tasted of salt and sweat, and soon her lips were suckling on one ball; her depravity soon caught on and shy, demure Irri joined her, lips wrapped around the other testicle as they worked to pleasure the beast and hasten its climax.

Which book is this from?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Spinster posted:

Jon Snow. EPIC boatsex rear end. EPIC Jesus Has Risen back. He's the most beautiful man I've ever seen, plus eats dirty pussy with relish. Doesn't need more than one expression: Wood=Would

yeah i'm legit surprised he's not mentioned more often as very obviously the hottest dude on the show. hell he's got the hottest rear end of either gender.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
So I just read this whole thread in the last two days, I stayed out so I wouldn't be spoilered (I did read next seasons script, I don't know if I will be alive in 2019 I mean who knows?)

So many lols, you guys are SO awesome, thank you.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

ROFLburger posted:

What was the significance of Cersei not killing Jaime or Tyrion when presented w the opportunity?

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Spinster posted:

Which book is this from?

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

ArbitraryC posted:

yeah i'm legit surprised he's not mentioned more often as very obviously the hottest dude on the show. hell he's got the hottest rear end of either gender.

He's a manlet with one, maybe two facial expressions

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Fartbox posted:

and a rubber sword

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Spinster posted:

So I just read this whole thread in the last two days, I stayed out so I wouldn't be spoilered (I did read next seasons script, I don't know if I will be alive in 2019 I mean who knows?)

So many lols, you guys are SO awesome, thank you.

So don't worry about being spoilered next season. Just join us and enjoy it. Knowing the spoilers in advance is more fun.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Fartbox posted:

dat rear end tho

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I've been spoiled since season 4 and I haven't looked back!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

el B posted:

I've been spoiled since season 4 and I haven't looked back!

:same:

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

http://i.imgur.com/nVNee5E.gifv

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

facebook jihad posted:

Yeah but hotter burning stars shine a whitish blue

Unless I'm being trolled.

Who cares I'm probably awaiting my ban for that fan fic I posted earlier in this thread

Red/orange stars are made of lava, blue ones are made of ice and when they collide it forms a black hole. This is gradeschool level physics people.

Hamburger Sandwich
Nov 24, 2007

myDad posted:

Which book is that from?

It's from the leaked season 8 script

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!
I don't think it was kit harringtons real rear end. I think it was an rear end double.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

ArbitraryC posted:

and the facial expression of a surprised brick.
They hired him for his body and forgot that he gets sent up north and has to wear fur and armor, loving idiots.

Is it ok to hate on jon snu?
just asking, cause hating on the holy immeasurably talented khaleesi got me probed.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Flaming sword sounds cool, but looks like a lame glorified candle. Would be better as a tight fiercely burning torch.

You are full of poo poo and this post is full of poo poo gently caress you

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Littlefinger is the real hero of this story, since he was the only with any power who wasn't an aristocrat. He's was the people's champion.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Do you think some intern had to meticulously shave and then grease up jon snow's rear end for that scene or does it always look like that

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
GoT is a cool show and i like watching it

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

The Dennis System posted:

Littlefinger is the real hero of this story, since he was the only with any power who wasn't an aristocrat. He's was the people's champion.

Littlefinger was from a noble house though? A lovely insignificant one, but a house nonetheless.

The real people's champion is Davos. Varys says he is but I don't think he's really done anything to prove that, except for convincing Ned to take the black.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Now that Hot Pocket is well established as a cook in the series, maybe it's time the show got book accurate and spent excessive amounts of time panning over food while Hot Pocket describes it all.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Bacontotem posted:

Now that Hot Pocket is well established as a cook in the series, maybe it's time the show got book accurate and spent excessive amounts of time panning over food while Hot Pocket describes it all.

If the actor is smart then the menu at his real life bakery business would be needlessly descriptive

DrBrezo
May 13, 2009

http://imgur.com/a/bLBeU

DrBrezo fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Aug 30, 2017

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Is this boobs or is this John's rear end? Because I'm not clicking if it's the latter.

Whoops, I beat your edit. I'll delete that image if you want.

DrBrezo
May 13, 2009

Neither , but for some reason i'm finding it impossible to embed my stupid fuckin image. I think the last season has retarded me (further)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

did we all forget that fire turns blue if it has sufficient oxygen and is over 1400C or something

HM THE FIRE IS BLUE IT MUST BE COLD

It was not flame

It was... um.. eh - cold rays?

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

Supreme Allah posted:

Yea, and anyone thinking that was a poo poo joke, no this is a actual thing http://www.pajiba.com/game_of_thrones/so-bronn-and-cersei-hate-each-other-in-real-life.php
Whilst that's probably true, the show did sortof imply that there was some kind of plot going on when Bronn had an actual scene where he invites Podrik to :airquote: go for a drink. Would've probably made more sense for them to peel off after they first meet up, or to actually just not be there at all. I mean, Tyrion didn't have to reunite with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Lil'finger was like, the biggest drat orchestrator of everything that went down. (he had a little finger in everything, you see) He is the fucker who killed our lead protagonist in S1! He's the one who pitted everyone against eachother. Clearly one of the greatest antagonists in the show early on

Then he was basically reduced to Sansas uh, handler? Mentor? It's unclear. Either way he started sucking hard and ultimately his grand scheme was reduced to "loving a crazy lady, punting her out of a hole and then getting snuffed by Sansa of all people. *

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Aug 30, 2017