Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

FishBulb posted:

Soros bullshit is pure dog whistle antisemitism, see also "globalists" and "bankers"

Yeah, I know, but again, that doesn't seem to be where Branco lives, so I can only assume he's that gullible.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

rydiafan posted:

Nice pointless racism with the sable/sabre swap.

drat I didn't even notice that

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

rydiafan posted:

Nice pointless racism with the sable/sabre swap.

It's not even consistent. Shouldn't it be "sable rattring"?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Selachian posted:

It's not even consistent. Shouldn't it be "sable rattring"?

No. The "correct" (please kill me) stereotype isn't to switch all L's for R's and vice versa. It's to choose either L or R and replace all instances of the other with it.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Since I didn't see anyone bringing it up: MacKay deleted his "I made you feel sorry for a nazi" cartoon. It's absent from both his site and his twitter. He hasn't mentioned it anywhere at all.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Quoting so I can easily find this when it's time to vote for best edit :eyepop:

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

HAT FETISH posted:

Since I didn't see anyone bringing it up: MacKay deleted his "I made you feel sorry for a nazi" cartoon. It's absent from both his site and his twitter. He hasn't mentioned it anywhere at all.

Good catch

Pembroke Fuse
Dec 29, 2008

:perfect:

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

This is how it ought to be, despite what your gender studies professor says

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

AND IIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU...

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

euphronius posted:

That Branco soros cartoon could literally be from nazi Germany.

It's indistinguishable.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Oh, I didn't know the new Garrison had been published.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Love that tears the soul apart indeed.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

"Are we gonna gently caress or what?"

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

"Are we gonna gently caress or what?"

Two inbred cousins gently caress, making Flortex, the worst possible state ever made. Hot, muggy, extra racist, and their biggest export is pressed orange oil.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Has this cartoonist changed in opinion from what I remember because my brain can't cope with "noogied by Antifa" being in earnest.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

T-man posted:

Two inbred cousins gently caress, making Flortex, the worst possible state ever made. Hot, muggy, extra racist, and their biggest export is pressed orange oil.

Don't forget old people.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

this is actually a fairly funny visual joke and then, suddenly out of left field, TAX DOLLARS

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

FYI

Lemniscate Blue posted:

All right, I bought it. Time to give back to these here dead comedy forums. Thanks for doing the dirty work!

:luckyducky:

:luckyducky:

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I really wish I spent more time on it now :ohdear:

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy. No more. No less. - the Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Though comparing this mess to Schlock Mercenary is doing Howard Taylor a major disservice.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
this is the only good harvey toon, all the others can go drown

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Gazpacho posted:

this is the only good harvey toon, all the others can go drown
He did this too. The fucker actually boasted about the crowd size at his loving Texas visit.

quote:

‘Thank you, everybody,” the president said, sporting one of the white “USA” caps that are being sold on his campaign website for $40. “I just want to say: We love you. You are special. . . . What a crowd. What a turnout.”

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Doesn't he have a small collection of things to say when he doesn't know what else to say and "man what a crowd" is one of them? I can imagine many third rate performers are like that.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Calling it now, every one of these anuses drawing equivalencies between white supremacists and Antifa will be just focusing on Antifa in like, two weeks.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Noted Bill O'Reilly impersonator Joe Arpaio.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

Doesn't he have a small collection of things to say when he doesn't know what else to say and "man what a crowd" is one of them? I can imagine many third rate performers are like that.
Probably. I have no idea what his natural intellect is, but he's never really had to use it since there's a whole empire of Yes-Men eager to do poo poo for him and reap the rewards. So his brain has probably atrophied, and it will likely stay that way since being a rich imbecile led around by smarter crooks has gotten him the presidency.

Although I will say he probably always says that to also reinforce the idea that he's super popular and loved by many.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Radish posted:

My favorite Branco will always be this one.

Blaming Obamacare for getting an STD. Even if the argument isn't already absurd, it's the most petulant where obviously the self insert angry white guy takes none of the blame for having sex with someone. He can't even help but draw the guy we are supposed to empathize with as anything other than a douchey looking rear end in a top hat.

What std did Branco get?

Crowsbeak fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Aug 30, 2017

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Make sure you awkwardly wedge the "Houston" label in there somewhere, otherwise people might think you are talking about any one of the number of unprecedented flood disasters going on right now.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Have I gone insane from reading this thread too much, or did he actually turn a hispanic woman and child white for this cartoon?

Original photo:

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Keru posted:

Have I gone insane from reading this thread too much, or did he actually turn a hispanic woman and child white for this cartoon?

Original photo:

Often the colorist is a different person who has at best brief notes from the artist, so it's probably a case of "white default". It doesn't seem like Plante made any effort to whiten their features in the linework.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Ah yes, the moral equivalency of antifa whose stated aim is fighting fascism and nazi movements and the KKK, who want to kill everyone who isn't white. Two peas in a pod

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

I watched the video that they have in that article and it actually seems pretty reasonable. Like, he phrased some things poorly, but other than that it was pretty much "we're doing what we can to get you back on your feet." Even the part quoted sounded more like filler than anything else, like how other people would say "um" or something. There are plenty of things to hate trump over, lets not add nothing speeches onto the list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

seiferguy posted:

Happy Tuesday!

"Relative Suffering"

please do not post kellys without the title puns please :ohdear:

• Locked thread