Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
violent ideologies must be met with violence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Kill all baby boomers

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

shyduck posted:

Kill all baby boomers

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

shyduck posted:

Kill all humans

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

https://nyti.ms/2wgkVX1

Rip spy lady.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/10TV/status/902334994156326912

:thunk:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

facialimpediment posted:

Mattis to Trump: go gently caress your Transgender Ban, I'm putting together a study and implementation plan/panel like we normally do. Until then, continue to gently caress yourself and nothing is changing.

https://twitter.com/jeremyherb/status/902674630892290048

Sounds like Mattis wants to run out the clock or let the court system do the job, or at worst, try to convince Trump otherwise.

I am slightly less skeptical of Mattis.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/29/politics/spicer-pope-visit/index.html

quote:

Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer has finally crossed an important item off his personal bucket list: meeting Pope Francis.

While visiting Italy with a group of legislators and politicians this week, Spicer got an audience with the Pope and was seen snapping photos of His Holiness and shaking his hand, a source confirmed to CNN. The story was first reported by America Media, a Catholic publication.

A message left with Spicer was not immediately returned.

Spicer, a devout Catholic, was not part of a group of White House advisers who met the Pope earlier this year when they traveled with President Donald Trump in May to the Vatican -- a move widely viewed as a snub toward the then-press secretary.

Spicer fumed to colleagues after being excluded from the President's meeting with Pope Francis, an administration official told CNN at the time. He was eagerly anticipating meeting the Pope, but discovered at the last minute that he was not on the shortlist of White House officials selected to join the President for the private audience.

Spicer assumed he would be on the list, the official said, adding that meeting the Pope was one of the bucket-list items Spicer wanted to check off during his tenure as press secretary.

At the time, his removal from the visit raised fresh questions about Spicer's standing as the chief White House spokesman. Spicer cut his ties with the White House in late July when he resigned as press secretary.

It's the perfect epilogue to... whatever this is. :unsmith:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hmm yes let's tweet this unsuspicious headline :thunk:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

glad spicey got some pope time

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

shyduck posted:

Kill all baby boomers

Me last!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Hmm yes let's tweet this unsuspicious headline :thunk:
A couple years ago my dad got called called up to intake at the jail he works at because the guy running stuff thought something funny was going on. They ad some drug dealer with some crazy layering going on. Two pairs of sweat pants, a pair of basketball shorts, and underwear. He told them he didn't have anything on him but they were suspicious so they stripped him down. He had a loaded pistol tucked in next to his junk. The state trooper who brought the guy in hosed up bad and was rolling around with this guy in the backseat.

Dad said he was stressed out pretty bad for a while following that because he knows that there's a ton of lazy idiots working there who wouldn't have caught that. So of course he was imagining every bad thing that could have happened.

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/29/us/texas-saldivar-family-swept-away-ebof/index.html

I would definitely kill myself if I was the driver. Why the gently caress would you listen to your senile dad and get those kids killed holy poo poo

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

milk milk lemonade posted:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/29/us/texas-saldivar-family-swept-away-ebof/index.html

I would definitely kill myself if I was the driver. Why the gently caress would you listen to your senile dad and get those kids killed holy poo poo

Could be because he was in an emergency situation and not thinking straight? He's gonna be carrying the worst burden imaginable dude no need to go calling for his suicide ffs

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

milk milk lemonade posted:

Hey. gently caress you.

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

Two Finger posted:

Could be because he was in an emergency situation and not thinking straight? He's gonna be carrying the worst burden imaginable dude no need to go calling for his suicide ffs

I'm not saying he should kill himself, I'm saying I would. The part about the kids screaming is bugging the poo poo out of me

Wasabi the J posted:

Hey. gently caress you.

:shrug:

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

People I know keep posting poo poo about how antifa is horrible and proves the left is just as bad. I'm sorry but most times antifa is fighting back against literal Nazis so they'll never be as bad.
Here's the thing: the fact that they're fighting Nazis is more an accident than anything else. They're the same violent poo poo heads you see anywhere else, looking for an outlet for their violent tendencies. In another time, they'd be bloods or crips or tankies or Ordnungspolizei.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
I dunno man, I'd probably get off my rear end to go fight the kinda no-poo poo nazis you apparently have these days, but that doesn't mean I'm just fighting random people in the street until then.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Dead Reckoning posted:

Here's the thing: the fact that they're fighting Nazis is more an accident than anything else. They're the same violent poo poo heads you see anywhere else, looking for an outlet for their violent tendencies. In another time, they'd be bloods or crips or tankies or Ordnungspolizei.

But right now they are fighting nazis.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

all bets are off when it comes to fighting nazis and kkk

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
lol theyre just all violent nierrr i mean thugs right guys :downs:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

harvey has broken the record for most rainfall ever by a storm in recorded us history

it's making landfall again soon

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
GiP trying to wrap their brains around under-25 year olds donning a uniform and enthusiastically taking up whatever violent cause they best fit into.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

god really hates texas

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

god really hates texas

he punishes it by allowing california to exist

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

god really hates texas

There's also a chemical plant that lost power and has a very real chance of blowing up because the chemicals need to be kept cold.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Dead Reckoning posted:

Thanks for your hot take on our boys who fought in WW2

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Thanks 4 your hot take on street gangs and the armed forces being the same.

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013

Dead Reckoning posted:

Really? Because I fail to remember the gangs of violent leftists terrorizing folks before the Nazis showed up. Certainly there's always been a presence of anarchists who were willing to throw bricks through windows and poo poo but I think most of these people maybe just really don't like Nazis. I mean, they're kind of the worst. That's why we have decades worth of films and games where they are the antagonist, because it's okay to hate Nazis on account of the genocide and all. Just my opinion though.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Dead Reckoning posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu6tnNJ6MQ0

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Victor Vermis posted:

GiP trying to wrap their brains around under-25 year olds donning a uniform and enthusiastically taking up whatever violent cause they best fit into.

I'd be up for it but no tricare so gently caress it.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Dead Reckoning posted:

"All those antifa be crippin!!! I seen't em!" - Old man DR, yelling at the clouds

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Dead Reckoning posted:

lmao in basic they used to take pride in explaining to us that we were now a part of the biggest gang in the country soooo, yes?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I dunno military people can be pretty violent just go into a titty bar in this city I know because poo poo will go down.

U want to see some poo poo

Some titties

Some drunk armymen making poor decisions?

And that city my friends is Killeen, Texas

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

lmao in basic they used to take pride in explaining to us that we were now a part of the biggest gang in the country soooo, yes?

Lol the police are like twice the size of us.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

https://www.duffelblog.com/2017/08/navy-destroyer-collides-with-building-in-downtown-houston/

Lmao

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Which one of you is this? https://www.facebook.com/jountay/posts/10156008363935663

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Mmmm mmm Tay

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Jokers Gamble posted:

Really? Because I fail to remember the gangs of violent leftists terrorizing folks before the Nazis showed up. Certainly there's always been a presence of anarchists who were willing to throw bricks through windows and poo poo but I think most of these people maybe just really don't like Nazis. I mean, they're kind of the worst. That's why we have decades worth of films and games where they are the antagonist, because it's okay to hate Nazis on account of the genocide and all. Just my opinion though.

So when the nazis crawl back into their swamps, you expect these antifa shitheads to just sift back into society?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Godholio posted:

So when the nazis crawl back into their swamps, you expect these antifa shitheads to just sift back into society?

No! They're gonna come for our guns and white women next!!!

• Locked thread