Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

What about xur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

acumen posted:

I always liked playing with him :unsmith:

Me too, provided that I wasn't the one getting yelled at. lol

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Daric posted:

Luckily no, water got halfway to the yard in the front but the back floods really bad so we had 3 sump pumps going constantly since Saturday night. We have a generator so when the power went out yesterday we hooked them up to that. Those saved us I think. We would have definitely taken on water without them.

My girlfriend's apartment had water in it but it actually came up through floor so there's a different issue there. She's coming home tomorrow though so we'll have to deal with it then.

What about you? You get out ok?

No water inside never lost power for an extended period, I guess we are pretty lucky. Going to attempt to go into work tomorrow. I am happy been stuck indoors more or less for 4 days now.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Also dudes break out your first curse one last time, CoE is small arms + precision kill bonus this week. You'll probably get that god rolled variks weapon you always wanted lol

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

cvnvcnv posted:

Jackson is rad to play with provided

A) you don't suck
B) being told you're sucking atm doesn't shatter your ego
C) you don't get sanctimonious about poo poo.

:shrug:

You don't have to fall into any of those categories to not enjoy hearing them lobbed at someone else

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Best raid memories I had were probably KF. I didn't really start playing with goons until sometime after crota came out.

1) who wants to do (relic/gaze/etc) *crickets* fine I'll do it (though we did have some pro gaze holders step up)

2) tricking some dude into getting knocked off the dick wall

3) saturn left right and entrance left right. Someone thought entrance meant next to Oryx :wtc:

4) the sheer amount of orbs after the totems

5) the original daughters scream

Anyway I had fun and some people got mad but I have like 150 completions and was always happy to jump in if people needed someone so eh

Shout out especially to

Tex
Brownview
Haveblue
Docevil
Malice
Toilets

A bunch of other dudes that I'm forgetting because I'm old and my memory is poo poo

actionjackson fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Aug 30, 2017

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
i cannot stop farting, i wonder if it has anything to do with the PC beta

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

PathAsc posted:

What about xur

Excuse me the name is pronounced "Xûr"

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Yo, what's up with you drunk driving and loving kids???

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I think you can't pronounce it with a human tongue, nor even comprehend it

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

i cannot stop farting, i wonder if it has anything to do with the PC beta

probably farting because its going to end and thats farts

sadnessboner
Feb 20, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C26qHS5qnQ&t=1190s

wut

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

he's a goon, jfc :rolleyes:

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

actionjackson posted:

2) tricking some dude into getting knocked off the dick wall

I didnt even need to be tricked. That loving section was hands down the worst.

Getting pubbies to speak up and communicate made a lot of things way more frustrating than they needed to be. Having to hunt around for servitors to blast on Aksis because nobody was saying anything :argh:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
that loving tombship

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
Requested a re-invite back to the Bone Krew after the culling.

Can we make the clan banner way more offensive? If we're gonna be rippin and tearin, there's only 1 thing I can think of that would be appropriate. The big rear end red circle is a good start but it could use some hands and fingers.

Catla
Dec 24, 2013
Requested an invite to KINK as Critty (bungie) / daceVII (PSN) depending on which shows up at your end. It's nice to see some familiar names in the Clan

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

haveblue posted:

that loving tombship

I hope every raid in Destiny 2, and forever till the end of times and beyond have a jump section. The Hilarity when somebody fails to his dead. Sometimes you are the one lagging behind having extraordinary trouble completing the section. Sometimes you are one of the chosen ones first to meet to the other side and wait for your friends to complete it. I love it.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

Tei posted:

I hope every raid in Destiny 2, and forever till the end of times and beyond have a jump section. The Hilarity when somebody fails to his dead. Sometimes you are the one lagging behind having extraordinary trouble completing the section. Sometimes you are one of the chosen ones first to meet to the other side and wait for your friends to complete it. I love it.

I think he means the tombship during the oryx fight.

But i still totally agree

theSpokeyDokey
Jul 19, 2005
I'm looking forward to getting back on the PS4 horse with Destiny 2 next week. I played the beta (albeit on PC cause I missed the console one) and the opening sequence was awesome. Played a bunch of PVP with some friends and it was mostly fun but there were a few times where the sheer quantity of head shots was extremely questionable.

But I mostly play PvE and only ever PvP for free loot and better guns and am super excited for that poo poo.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Made a thread in gbs saying I was gonna drive drunk to buy cigs. A lotta people said no don't but then I said I did. Next morning I had this title

Never hosed kids. Have drove drink tho.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
I am still waiting for the raid with a sparrow section

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

And of course they are going to nerf fusion rifles :allears:

Adregan
Oct 22, 2002

Avalanche posted:

Requested a re-invite back to the Bone Krew after the culling.

Can we make the clan banner way more offensive? If we're gonna be rippin and tearin, there's only 1 thing I can think of that would be appropriate. The big rear end red circle is a good start but it could use some hands and fingers.

Options are kind of limited to a set of 24 pre-set picture options.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

limaCAT posted:

Where abouts is that in the video?

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

limaCAT posted:

they already did. only 4 rounds given in pc beta now instead of the 7 from console. also have to hit with the whole spray instead of half to kill. RIP, fusion rifles maybe

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

AAB posted:

they already did. only 4 rounds given in pc beta now instead of the 7 from console. also have to hit with the whole spray instead of half to kill. RIP, fusion rifles maybe

Thank you for pointing me to the section friend aab. May luke smith gobble upon my taint. Yes I'm mad at video game

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

PathAsc posted:

Where abouts is that in the video?

This should be the correct point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C26qHS5qnQ&t=802s

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Avalanche posted:

The big rear end red circle is a good start but it could use some hands and fingers.

the shape is kind of there i guess?

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

kecske posted:

the shape is kind of there i guess?

Name the clan "greatest of all time, si??"

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

CheeseFactory posted:

I think he means the tombship during the oryx fight.

But i still totally agree

Yeah, that rear end in a top hat.

I did like the giant tombship hall, though. Not just for the people falling down, but for the quiet interlude between breaking into Oryx's realm and encountering real resistance.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Does anyone know how digital preorders from Gamestop work? Can I buy the game digitally from them and get the code early enough to preload it?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

omg chael crash posted:

Does anyone know how digital preorders from Gamestop work? Can I buy the game digitally from them and get the code early enough to preload it?

Contact them directly.

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008
There's no announcement yet for when preloading starts on PS4 right?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Old Swerdlow posted:

There's no announcement yet for when preloading starts on PS4 right?

Tomorrow. Xbone has been preloaded for a while now, they need a head start since they're slower.

Also, buy this to help Texas and more importantly get an emblem

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

What's the draw of buying digital from a brick and mortar store?

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I preordered through Amazon, have never done that before. Am I going to get a package on the release date or something?

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!

Emron posted:

I preordered through Amazon, have never done that before. Am I going to get a package on the release date or something?

This is how it worked for me.

I'm going to try to get a disc from a Redbox just in case though.

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

Don't be sad that I am gone.
Just requested a KINK clan invite as rememberforget on PS4. I'll also be playing on PC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReverendDre
Apr 1, 2006
TheOneAndOnly

haveblue posted:

Tomorrow. Xbone has been preloaded for a while now, they need a head start since they're slower.

Also, buy this to help Texas and more importantly get an emblem

Do we know the download space required? My 2tb is almost filled with every game I've played since launch and a lot of ps+ garbage.