Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I really want this to make it's funding goal because it's going to be a disaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Voting for Hillary sounded about as good as setting my pubes on fire while they were still attached to my crotch

Look, if you and others posting this bullshit are Trump supporters just say so. Don't pretend that you're making some noble choice when you enable a crazy person to become president by voting third party.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Solkanar512 posted:

Look, if you and others posting this bullshit are Trump supporters just say so. Don't pretend that you're making some noble choice when you enable a crazy person to become president by voting third party.

I live in New York, the city swings us blue without fail, what I do on election day doesn't matter

Also love 2 call anyone who insults abuela a trump supporter blindly

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Solkanar512 posted:

More people wouldn't have voted third party if the Democrats had a better candidate.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

It felt great giving my worthless Washington State vote to La Riva and then mocking anyone who tried to blame me for Trump.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

MizPiz posted:

More people wouldn't have voted third party if the Democrats had a better candidate.

The third party candidates were crazy people or folks courting crazy people.

Or do you get mad at things like fluoridation, wifi and vaccination?

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

super sweet best pal posted:

It felt great giving my worthless Washington State vote to La Riva and then mocking anyone who tried to blame me for Trump.

I used my bloo state vote similarly and the Blame Police come around saying that because I did not support Clinton I contributed to some kind of enthusiasm gap. I didn't even know I was in charge of the enthusiasm

The only things I am enthusiastic about are fluoridation, wifi and vaccines

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

:same:

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

more people would have voted if the dems had a better candidate

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

I would have voted for the dems if their platform was to advocate for the dismantling of the state followed by disbanding themselves as an organization

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

Humidora posted:

I would have voted for the dems if their platform was to advocate for the dismantling of the state followed by disbanding themselves as an organization

Make America Not Again

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

TomViolence posted:

more people would have voted if the dems had a better candidate

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 17 days!)

You can tell what kind of stuff the Dems are made of when, instead of focusing on voter disenfranchisement and suppression they're pushing the Russia story - which at best might make things difficult for Trump.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

You can tell what kind of stuff the Dems are made of when, instead of focusing on voter disenfranchisement and suppression they're pushing the Russia story - which at best might make things difficult for Trump.

I thought it was baffling that they didn't do that (or run on that during the Obama years), or talk about Flint and Kansas and the failure of Republican policy. Or how Pence is responsible for an HIV outbreak. I was foolish for thinking they wanted to win, especially when I already knew better about them

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 17 days!)

KomradeX posted:

I thought it was baffling that they didn't do that (or run on that during the Obama years), or talk about Flint and Kansas and the failure of Republican policy. Or how Pence is responsible for an HIV outbreak. I was foolish for thinking they wanted to win, especially when I already knew better about them

The most important element of the kayfabe is maintaining the illusion of a credible opposition. Which is also why they're so narrowly focused on Trump.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The most important element of the kayfabe is maintaining the illusion of a credible opposition. Which is also why they're so narrowly focused on Trump.

My spouse is from Singapore and we were watching old videos of Lee Kuan Yew and "there is a vibrant opposition who has the opportunity to win in every election" was his answer to every criticism.

"Your home is a transparently fraudulent one party state" I say.

"As is yours" says my love.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Solkanar512 posted:

people voting for the morons means they thought better of them than they did your dread slay queen. do better next time

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Yeah, their goals ain't thary different. And what's worse is I knew this but I got a minor case of Brainworms by thinking D&D knew better than me. Never make thary mistake again

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
lol at defending a candidate so bad she makes voting for a crazy orange man or magic crystal lady instead a viable option

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Andorra posted:

lol at defending a candidate so bad she makes voting for a crazy orange man or magic crystal lady instead a viable option

I didn't vote for any of those people, unless Gloria La Riva is also into magic crystals.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

I didn't vote for any of those people, unless Gloria La Riva is also into magic crystals.

To the average liberal they place critiques of capitalism on the same level as belief in magic crystals

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the fox news drinking game

every time you unironically agree with fox news, drink yourself to death

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

lmao if you voted at all and didn't just take a long lunch

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Also love 2 call anyone who insults abuela a trump supporter blindly

like all members of the Bernard Brotherhood i took a solemn vow of racism and switched my vote to trump

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

lmao if you voted at all and didn't just take a long lunch

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Vote early and often imo

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Solkanar512 posted:

I get mad at the police brutalizing poor blacks. Gloria La Riva did prison time for protesting it on the streets. Hillary Clinton owned literal prison slaves. I voted for the person that I wanted to be my president, cause that's how it works. Anyone who tries to tell me I did a bad thing because Hilldog was obviously the only morally correct choice can eat poo poo.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Stale Saltines posted:

Hillary Clinton owned literal prison slaves.

lol

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Technically she just leased them

sat on my keys!
Oct 2, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

this would be cool if it was about Calexit and Texit people slaughtering each other across the American Southwest but it's just gonna be some liberal Atlas Shrugged bullshit

if you want to read about this you could read The Water Knife

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

sat on my keys! posted:

if you want to read about this you could read The Water Knife

Cadillac Desert is good background material too.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

MizPiz posted:

do not speak ill of Mother. I will @ the police on you.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The police were the last ones to see Seth rich alive, a man who crossed Hillary. Hmmmm

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
not sure if this will work but it belongs here.

https://apple.news/AOuqTVP0SS7O7YV68g6v5Cg

http://www.vogue.com/article/pete-souza-instagram-donald-melania-trump-hurricane-sandy/amp

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It's p hosed up they threw in that picture of Obama when he used haarp to cause hurricane katrina

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/LukewSavage/status/903048870871040000

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

when did hamprince change his identity?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Wait a second, they just rebranded the Jesus Impersonator dating site