Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
My grandpa just died. He's the third of my grandparents to pass.

*Halo 2 announcer voice*: LAST GRAN STANDING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
kiefer madness

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.

Jedrick posted:

My grandpa just died. He's the third of my grandparents to pass.

*Halo 2 announcer voice*: LAST GRAN STANDING

The joke is that he's actually dieing, and this is how I mourn.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
The esports themed funeral for my grandfather, the greatest Falco player of all time

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
Let us bow our heads in silence *dead quiet except for controllers clacking*

wearing a lampshade

deep dish peat moss posted:

The exact center of the Universe is right here, we all revolve around this poo poo that someone took here, in the middle of Disneyworld.

New HBO series, John from Disneyworld, has been cancelled after one episode.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
May the son of the deceased come up and say a few words?

Son: MISHUN... COMPRETE!!!!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Someone bumps over a rotating fan and the coffin lurches two stories into the air.

little munchkin

Putty posted:

The esports themed funeral for my grandfather, the greatest Falco player of all time

*sobbing while delivering the eulogy* my grandfather's death was total bullshit, imo it was rng that killed him, not the cancer. he would have easily survived if it was best 2 out of 3

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Midway through the eulogy he clicks "Yes" on continue and everyone is really pissed cause you can't get a deposit back on a coffin.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
Most people are sad when babies die but I'm more impressed with their life speed run

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

little munchkin posted:

*sobbing while delivering the eulogy* my grandfather's death was total bullshit, imo it was rng that killed him, not the cancer. he would have easily survived if it was best 2 out of 3

gently caress lmao

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
make the thread its good

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Most people are sad when babies die but I'm more impressed with their life speed run

:eyepop:

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
i usually dont do dead baby jokes because theyre generally tasteless and needlessly cruel (im actually a little regretful of that one) but i couldnt help myself

wearing a lampshade

Life speedrun is a really good joke. You should be proud.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

make the thread its good

FINE

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
An alternate dimension where the concept of having duplicates doesn't exist, so there's only one of everything. So there's 1 jar of jam on Earth, and everyone has to share it. The thread would be hypothetical quotes from the 'Jar keeper'

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
A world without Wario...

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
Bad Luck and Extreme Misfortune Will Infest Your Pathetic Soul for All Eternity: the Thread

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
The lost generation: millions of dads all across the country are hooked on WWII bullshit. Every year more and more 30-40 year old men develop a sudden, ill-informed fixation on tanks, planes, and other irrelevant crap from a series of conflicts that - taken together - killed tens of millions of civilians through disease, starvation, combat, and extermination.

"I really admire the engineering that went into early man-portable radios," said an area dad obsessed with this bullshit. "And the Jerry Can -- what a breakthrough!"

Twenty Four

lol

DavidAlltheTime

Everyone on earth runs out of toilet paper at the same time, and resorts to using towels to wipe, and so all the earth's washing machines are turned on at the same time, leading to mass water shortages.

The movie's title?

..................wiped out.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
wait i think you skipped a step there was everyone on earth pooping at the same time too

----------------

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

edible cars

----------------

Twenty Four

sebmojo posted:

edible cars

drivable food

Twenty Four

sebmojo posted:

edible cars

Twenty Four posted:

drivable food

I went to the service station the other day to get an oil change and tire rotation. The mechanic pulled the drain plug out of my oil pan and just started chugging the oil as it came out like he was at a frat party. The oil was everywhere!

I gave my truck the once over before I left and apparently they replaced my lug nuts with meatballs? They call themselves professionals? 0/5 Stars.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
This is the 667 re: to this thread. I have broken the curse!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

sebmojo posted:

edible cars

Kind of hard to keep people in my trunk if they keep eating their way out

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Yeah, I vape. *sucks out air in tires and floats away*

alnilam

Yeah, I vape *boils water on a stove*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Yeah, I vape **turns into an ethereal cloud of vampire vapor**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

DavidAlltheTime

Whale womb sensory deprivation tanks.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Yeah, I vape *smokes a marijuana cigarette*

Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Not sure if it is okay for this thread, but I have thought up some trolls that I think are good, but I don't want to use them on people, like, bringing up that broccoli is actually a type of flower, or saying how the Playstation Plus subscription has become pretty poor value, in my opinion.

Olive!

Yeah, I vape. *breathes*

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Yeah, I vape. *breathes*

yeah I vape ( vapes coolly)

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
I just noticed that the word "semen" sounds an awful lot like the words "see/sea men". Perhaps there are some chuckles to be had here?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Jedrick posted:

I just noticed that the word "semen" sounds an awful lot like the words "see/sea men". Perhaps there are some chuckles to be had here?

Only on the Dreamcast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!

sometime in 199x

president of nintendo, to president sega: I bet you ten thousand bucks you can't make a video game where leonard nimoy says 'semen' a lot

president sega: oh yeah?