Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Yeah no, Landry was already slowly getting phased out as the go to receiving even last year in Gase's offense. Now with Cutler at QB i'm not sure how he'll even look then as Cutler tends to throw it to the larger receivers aka Parker.

He's not worth the downgrade from AGod.

Also is it a 2 QB league? If not, you really don't need a projected top 10 QB backing up Rodgers, see if any QB needy teams want an upgrade at QB and offer Cousins for WR/RB help if you need it.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Aug 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm not too well-versed on the Dolphins, and Landry in particular has always been kind of a fantasy enigma to me.

Edit: And it's not a 2 QB league, but it was an auction draft and I got Cousins cheap.

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!

Leperflesh posted:

Is this a sit or start thing, or a season thing? Scoring?

Jaquizz may only have a sort of starting job for three weeks. Watkins is targeted by Goff. Diggs has the dropsies.

But for a full season, I'd go Diggs>>Watkins>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jaquizz
Good argument to be made for putting Watkins first, but I have zero confidence in rams offensive players of any stripe right now, even though Watkins is a seasoned veteran and a good WR.

Ok this was my first fantasy draft since around 2000.

Tell me how I did, who should be my week 1 flex man, and reassure me that McCaffrey is good.

My league is crazy so we have a 3 man bench / 1 PPR

QB - Russell Wilson SEA

RB - Todd Gurley LAR

RB - Christian McCaffrey CAR

WR - Antonio Brown PIT

WR -Jordy Nelson GB

TE - Greg Olsen CAR

FLEX - ????

DST - Arizona Cardinals
-----------------------------------------
RB Tevin Coleman ATL

RB Doug Martin TB

WR Stefon Diggs MIN

WR Sammy Watkins LAR

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

ShakeZula posted:

Looking for some advice on a trade proposed to me in a Yahoo PPR league
I give: Aaron Rodgers
I get: Cam Newton, Jarvis Landry

I'm leaning toward taking it. For context my other QB is Kirk Cousins, and my other WRs are Dez, Alshon, Jamison Crowder, Willie Snead, and Eric Decker. Thoughts?

Landry is a safety valve for Tanny on his best days with a run first team and who knows about this Cutler stint. Cam is coming off his worst season, shoulder surgery and played go knows how much of last season on a bum throwing shoulder. Hell no.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I had a draft last night that included IDP players, and i've only drafted once with IDP players in about 5 years of playing.

It's 3 IDP spots with only 4 benches so really short benches.

Picked 8th out of 12

1 PPR 6 PPTD

QB - Cam Newton
WR - Jordy
WR - Golden Tate
RB - Zeke
RB - Ty Montgomery
TE - Kelce
W/R - Fitzgerald
D - Kuechly
D - B. Wagner
DB - L. Collins
K - who cares
BN - Bilal Powell
BN - Matt Forte
BN - Pierre Garcon
BN - Donte Moncreif

I think i messed up a bit and went IDP too early instead of getting slightly better bench options than Moncreif and Forte especially with Zeke. Thoughts?

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Aug 31, 2017

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

VietCampo posted:

I had a draft last night that included IDP players, and i've only drafted once with IDP players in about 5 years of playing.

It's 3 IDP spots with only 4 benches so really short benches.

Picked 8th out of 12

1 PPR 6 PPTD

QB - Cam Newton
WR - Jordy
WR - Golden Tate
RB - Zeke
RB - Ty Montgomery
TE - Kelce
W/R - Fitzgerald
D - Kuechly
D - B. Wagner
DB - L. Collins
K - who cares
BN - Bilal Powell
BN - Matt Forte
BN - Pierre Garcon
BN - Donte Moncreif

I think i messed up a bit and went IDP too early instead of getting slightly better bench options than Moncreif and Forte especially with Zeke. Thoughts?

Look solid to me depending on the IDP scoring. If it's 1 per tackle Luke and Wagner will rack up 10+ points every week.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Look solid to me depending on the IDP scoring. If it's 1 per tackle Luke and Wagner will rack up 10+ points every week.

Yea it's 1 per tackle. I somehow grabbed my 3 D players out of the first 10 drafted. So i had my 3 D spots set before some teams even had 1 drafted. :psyduck:

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

ScottyJSno posted:

Ok this was my first fantasy draft since around 2000.

Tell me how I did, who should be my week 1 flex man, and reassure me that McCaffrey is good.

My league is crazy so we have a 3 man bench / 1 PPR

QB - Russell Wilson SEA

RB - Todd Gurley LAR

RB - Christian McCaffrey CAR

WR - Antonio Brown PIT

WR -Jordy Nelson GB

TE - Greg Olsen CAR

FLEX - ????

DST - Arizona Cardinals
-----------------------------------------
RB Tevin Coleman ATL

RB Doug Martin TB

WR Stefon Diggs MIN

WR Sammy Watkins LAR

how the gently caress do you have brown and nelson

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
If you EVER think of taking NFL.com's fantasy projections or advice with any sort of sincerity, don't.

Here's their advice on people I should pick up to help improve my roster.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Perhaps I should do as my heart desires, but tell me which of these 3 teams you like the most in 0.5 PPR, 4 point passing TDs:

Team A:

quote:

QB: Tom Brady
RB: LeSean McCoy
RB: Mark Ingram
WR: Alshon Jeffrey
WR: Keenan Allen
WR: Jarvis Landry
TE: Gronk

Team B:

quote:

QB: Jameis Winston
WR: Doug Baldwin
WR: Demariyus Thomas
TE: Tyler Eifert

Team C:

quote:

QB: Tom Brady
RB: Kareem Hunt
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Stefon Diggs

Team D:

quote:

QB: Ben Rothelisberger
WR: Amari Cooper
WR: Demariyus Thomas
TE: Greg Olsen

Team E:

quote:

QB: Cam Newton
RB: Danny Woodhead
WR: Amari Cooper

Team F:

quote:

QB: Jameis Winston
RB: DeMarco Murray
WR: Demaryius Thomas
WR: Larry Fitzgerald
TE: Jimmy Graham

89 fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Aug 31, 2017

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!

poly and open-minded posted:

how the gently caress do you have brown and nelson

It is a long running league that has its sacred cows. I think the team that has won the league for the past 3 years had Rodgers.

In the first round Rodgers went 3rd, Brady went 4th and Gronk went 8th.

:shrug:

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
Looking for a draft review. I know the thread is busy, but I'm not sure how to evaluate this draft, given that I had to get half my WRs for $4. 10 Team, $200, 2RB, 2WR, 2FLX, 0.5 PPR:

QB: D.Brees ($19)
RB: D.Johnson ($83), D.Cook ($19), B.Powell ($4), F.Gore ($6), T.West ($3), L.Blount ($1)
WR: D.Thomas ($17), K.Allen ($17), L.Fitzgerald ($11), D.Moncrief ($2), Zay Jones ($1), S.Shepard ($1)
TE: G.Olsen ($14)
K: Crosby ($1)
DST: Steelers ($1)

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Silly Burrito posted:

If you EVER think of taking NFL.com's fantasy projections or advice with any sort of sincerity, don't.

NFL.com is pure shite.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Just did a draft in 12 man 0.5 PPR 2 RB/3WR/1 TE/ No flex league

QB: Andrew Luck
RB: Lamar Miller, Kareem Hunt, Doug Martin, Darren McFadden
WR: Mike Evans, Michael Thomas, Alshon Jeffrey, Stephen Diggs, Robby Anderson, Jeremy Maclin, Zay Jones
TE: Eric Ebron
Def: Eagles

Since it's 3 WR and no flex I went in on WRs early. Luck fell to me in the 9th round and I know there is a strong chance he is gonna miss significant time but in the 9th I couldn't resist the potential reward. Figured there would a lot of solid QB options available anyway since it's a league with a 5 man bench but then suddenly a bunch of people are taking backup QBs and TEs. Let me get some value at other positions and still some people I could stream to replace Luck that would be acceptable.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

89 posted:

Perhaps I should do as my heart desires, but tell me which of these 3 teams you like the most in 0.5 PPR, 4 point passing TDs:

Team A:

Team B:

Team C:

Team D:

Team E:

Team F:

F, then C

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

It wasn't there. But after all that, my idiot commish moved the draft from tonight to Tuesday anyway. I'll check that link again in a few days.

Thank you for all your hard work!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Jota posted:

Just did a draft in 12 man 0.5 PPR 2 RB/3WR/1 TE/ No flex league

QB: Andrew Luck
RB: Lamar Miller, Kareem Hunt, Doug Martin, Darren McFadden
WR: Mike Evans, Michael Thomas, Alshon Jeffrey, Stephen Diggs, Robby Anderson, Jeremy Maclin, Zay Jones
TE: Eric Ebron
Def: Eagles

Since it's 3 WR and no flex I went in on WRs early. Luck fell to me in the 9th round and I know there is a strong chance he is gonna miss significant time but in the 9th I couldn't resist the potential reward. Figured there would a lot of solid QB options available anyway since it's a league with a 5 man bench but then suddenly a bunch of people are taking backup QBs and TEs. Let me get some value at other positions and still some people I could stream to replace Luck that would be acceptable.

You should probably roster that QB rather than Zay Jones. If you were my Week 1 opponent I'd be adding QBs to block you

Other than that, team's great.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

CompeAnansi posted:

Looking for a draft review. I know the thread is busy, but I'm not sure how to evaluate this draft, given that I had to get half my WRs for $4. 10 Team, $200, 2RB, 2WR, 2FLX, 0.5 PPR:

QB: D.Brees ($19)
RB: D.Johnson ($83), D.Cook ($19), B.Powell ($4), F.Gore ($6), T.West ($3), L.Blount ($1)
WR: D.Thomas ($17), K.Allen ($17), L.Fitzgerald ($11), D.Moncrief ($2), Zay Jones ($1), S.Shepard ($1)
TE: G.Olsen ($14)
K: Crosby ($1)
DST: Steelers ($1)

Wow your league must blow their wad early

Starting lineups are good. It'll get dicey in that second flex if there's an injury, but for now it's covered. $83 for DJ is by far the highest I've seen him go for in any mock or real draft 've done or read about. But who cares, you wanted him and you got him, and you were able to make it up with value later.

Spending $4 on backup WRs is pretty good, actually. In a 10 man there will be some good starters going for minimum

RBs are a bit dicey, but there's decent odds a few of those RB2-6 will pan out, and you really only need 1-2 plus DJ

Overall, for a 10 team league, I give is a B+ (88/100)

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt
Auction drafts are the best worst...

Another long day so let's go balls out on this auction draft

12 man .5 ppr 4patd $200

QB: Brees ($19)
RB: D. Johnson ($79)
RB: T. Montgomery ($25)
WR: T. Hill ($14)
WR: W. Snead ($11)
RB/WR: J. Stewart ($6)
TE: K. Rudolph ($8)
DST: Chiefs ($3)
K: Bailey ($1)
Bench:
L. Blount ($4)
G. Tate ($17)
E. Decker ($4)
A. Thielen ($4)
J. Williams - GB ($3) - total misclick
J. Williams - Buf ($1)
W. Smallwood ($1)

Looks like a poo poo show team and I'm glad we are playing for beer because I'm going to be drinking quite a bit dealing with this team.

Thoughts/Suggestions?

Glad this was my final draft of the year that's for sure.

a nigga who smoke
Feb 26, 2007

coughin' and chokin' constantly
Robinson/Coleman or D. Thomas/Gore in .5 PPR?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Alfalfa posted:

Auction drafts are the best worst...

Another long day so let's go balls out on this auction draft

12 man .5 ppr 4patd $200

QB: Brees ($19)
RB: D. Johnson ($79)
RB: T. Montgomery ($25)
WR: T. Hill ($14)
WR: W. Snead ($11)
RB/WR: J. Stewart ($6)
TE: K. Rudolph ($8)
DST: Chiefs ($3)
K: Bailey ($1)
Bench:
L. Blount ($4)
G. Tate ($17)
E. Decker ($4)
A. Thielen ($4)
J. Williams - GB ($3) - total misclick
J. Williams - Buf ($1)
W. Smallwood ($1)

Looks like a poo poo show team and I'm glad we are playing for beer because I'm going to be drinking quite a bit dealing with this team.

Thoughts/Suggestions?

Glad this was my final draft of the year that's for sure.

Man, outside of DJ, I dunno. For how little you spent on WR starters, I'd expect significantly better RBs than Ty Montgomery as RB2 and JStew as RB3. I guess you've got a decent number of WR2/WR3 types, and a few of them could put together really nice seasons. But just feels weak everywhere except QB and RB1 (and that WR depth).

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I think a David Johnson injury would make me go crazy from a snake draft.

But it would make me insane from an auction draft.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
holy poo poo I spent 1/3 of my draft budget on dj in my big money league this weekend and I was out of the lopp and all this talk of a hypothetical injury had me panicked

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
That Landry DV incident a while back is being investigated by the NFL with reports of them having video. Girlfriend refused to press charges.

Rip?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Silly Burrito posted:

NFL.com projections don't include receptions.

NFL.com is dumb.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

RVProfootballer posted:

I haven't paid attention, what guys are going like 1-2 rounds ahead of him?

Maclin, Jackson, Moncrief, Garcon, Snead, Parker.

The only guys going after the 5th round I would take over Cobb are Marshall and maybe Decker.

Cobb is going at the end of the 8th, right around the same spot as Decker, Maclin/Jackson/Moncreif are going around 7/8, the rest are going around 6/7

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 12:02 on Aug 31, 2017

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
Please consider my draft(probably as a cautionary tale about drinking and drafting):

12-man 0.5PPR 0.4 PA TD starting with $200(Same as Alfalfa)
JAY A-JAI ALAI
QB Matt Ryan Atlanta Falcons $10
RB LeSean McCoy Buffalo Bills $56
RB Jay Ajayi Miami Dolphins $46
RB/WR Cooper Kupp Los Angeles Rams $2
WR DeVante Parker Miami Dolphins $13
WR Danny Amendola New England Patriots $1
TE Rob Gronkowski New England Patriots $35
D/ST Cardinals D/ST Arizona Cardinals $2
K Cairo Santos Kansas City Chiefs $1
BE Jack Doyle Indianapolis Colts $2
BE Tevin Coleman Atlanta Falcons $9
BE Martellus Bennett Green Bay Packers $3
BE Ted Ginn Jr. New Orleans Saints $4
BE Giovani Bernard Cincinnati Bengals $3
BE Jeremy Hill Cincinnati Bengals $1
BE Zay Jones Buffalo Bills $1
Remaining Budget: $11

I am probably pretty hosed at wide receiver.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I think you win the "Worst WR corps of the year" award. Jesus.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

RCarr posted:

I think you win the "Worst WR corps of the year" award. Jesus.

It was an interesting draft to say the least.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Catfish Noodlin posted:

Please consider my draft(probably as a cautionary tale about drinking and drafting):

12-man 0.5PPR 0.4 PA TD starting with $200(Same as Alfalfa)
JAY A-JAI ALAI
QB Matt Ryan Atlanta Falcons $10
RB LeSean McCoy Buffalo Bills $56
RB Jay Ajayi Miami Dolphins $46
RB/WR Cooper Kupp Los Angeles Rams $2
WR DeVante Parker Miami Dolphins $13
WR Danny Amendola New England Patriots $1
TE Rob Gronkowski New England Patriots $35
D/ST Cardinals D/ST Arizona Cardinals $2
K Cairo Santos Kansas City Chiefs $1
BE Jack Doyle Indianapolis Colts $2
BE Tevin Coleman Atlanta Falcons $9
BE Martellus Bennett Green Bay Packers $3
BE Ted Ginn Jr. New Orleans Saints $4
BE Giovani Bernard Cincinnati Bengals $3
BE Jeremy Hill Cincinnati Bengals $1
BE Zay Jones Buffalo Bills $1
Remaining Budget: $11

I am probably pretty hosed at wide receiver.

You got gronk... then you decided to get two more tight ends?
Yeah had you just gone tightfisted after your starting rbs and te, you surely could have gotten a better wr2. I want to give this a B-but the two backup tight ends just hurts my eyes. Low C, but a little luck and some good wide receiver moves/trades and this team could easily make the playoffs. 73/100

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

Drunk Nerds posted:

You got gronk... then you decided to get two more tight ends?
Yeah had you just gone tightfisted after your starting rbs and te, you surely could have gotten a better wr2. I want to give this a B-but the two backup tight ends just hurts my eyes. Low C, but a little luck and some good wide receiver moves/trades and this team could easily make the playoffs. 73/100

I think both of them went for so much less than what the Beer Sheet had, and then I forgot that we don't TE flex until halfway through.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Lol I'm melting down here about my work fantasy football league!!! There's 12 teams and they wanted to include as many people as possible so each team is co-owned with someone else, which is fine since I'm playing with one of my friends here. But then an email went out saying the 12 teams will be split into two divisions and each division will run its own unique draft. So it's like essentially two separate six team leagues is what I'm taking away from that? Which is really dumb and makes it seem like the entire thing is essentially a total crap shoot. Why not just two separate 12 team leagues? At least the buy in is only a couple hundred dollars!!!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Jota posted:

Lol I'm melting down here about my work fantasy football league!!! There's 12 teams and they wanted to include as many people as possible so each team is co-owned with someone else, which is fine since I'm playing with one of my friends here. But then an email went out saying the 12 teams will be split into two divisions and each division will run its own unique draft. So it's like essentially two separate six team leagues is what I'm taking away from that? Which is really dumb and makes it seem like the entire thing is essentially a total crap shoot. Why not just two separate 12 team leagues? At least the buy in is only a couple hundred dollars!!!

That is the worst thing I've ever heard. Whoever is running the league doesn't understand how fantasy football works. Quit now while you still can, or explain to the commish how little sense that makes. There is absolutely no reason to play in a 6 team league.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Here's my poo poo show team from that same drunken auction draft as Alfalfa and Catfish Noodlin.

QB Marcus Mariota $7
RB Le'Veon Bell $75
RB DeMarco Murray $48
RB/WR Ameer Abdullah $7
WR Keenan Allen $20
WR Martavis Bryant $7
TE Tyler Eifert $4
D/ST Vikings $1
K Chris Boswell $1

BE Derrick Henry $7
BE Rex Burkhead $4
BE Paul Perkins $5
BE Thomas Rawls $5
BE Kenny Britt $3
BE Eli Manning $1
BE Tyrell Williams $3

Budget Remaining: $2

Mikey Purp fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Aug 31, 2017

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
I am in a 10 team keeper league with a super flex and regular flex, standard scoring. I have the worst keepers in the league by far, and it is hard to be competitive when people have first round picks in the 14th round and I do not. I have pick #5. Including my picks, 10 RB (including the top 7), 9 WR, 9 QB, 1 TE, and 1 Def are kept. This league has a pretty shallow bench so it is somewhat hard to keep a ton of extra players if you have bye week conflicts or what to stash injured players as late picks for next years keepers.

I have:
Cousins - 6th round
Gore - 9th round
Snead - 13th round

The top players left at their position are:
QB:
Rodgers
Ryan
Wilson

RB:
D Murrey
Gurley

WR:
Beckham
J Jones
AJ Green
Michael Thomas
Amari Cooper

TE:
Gronk

I am confident Rodgers and Jones are going 1/2 from discussion with those owners, pick #3 does not want Beckham and might be leaning Ryan but I am not sure. I am guessing I will be left with either the option of Ryan (or Wilson if I really want a QB and he is gone), Green, Beckham, or Murray. Anyone have strong opinions on who to choose for those players? I like Ryan and Green out of those the most. Ryan has a bye week conflict with Cousins but I could figure that out later, hopefully. I am just kind of down on Beckham and Murray at their ADP and don't really feel comfortable drafting them, but I don't really have any strong data to support that opinion outside of the existence of injuries and Derrick Henry.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? I think my priority of the players left after #2 would be Ryan, Green, Beckham, Murray, depending on who #3 and #4 pick. If I skip Ryan I can try and grab someone like Wentz or Rivers later and get stronger at other positions, but I am not sure what speed QBs will get drafted this year since it fluctuates a ton each year. Some years I get my second QB early, and then someone like Rivers is still available in round 10, other years all the good QB are gone by round 4. Our bench is pretty small so unless you get lucky with bye weeks it is hard to carry a 3rd QB all year.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Mikey Purp posted:

Here's my poo poo show team from that same draft.

Why do you only have 4 WRs? You have 7 RBs (despite the fact its the position you're most stacked at) and a backup QB. If I went: Bell, Murray, Henry, Abdullah, I would have immediately started stacking as many prospects WRs as I could, hoping one of them breaks out.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Yeah, good feedback. To be honest I wasn't doing a great job of keeping track of my team at that point and spending so much on Demarco sort of made me panic. The beginning of the drafts was very RB heavy so as those breakout WRs were coming out they were still going for $20ish, and I felt like I didn't have the bankroll to grab them. Guess I've got some waiver work ahead of me.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I just had the weirdest draft. It's not at all the team I was targeting - crazy RB value kept falling to me and turned my whole strategy upside down. I managed to get Leveon Bell at #4. I actually had to force myself to stop drafting RBs because they kept falling to me over and over. Tried to load up on value WR's in the later rounds since that's my weak spot but the pickings were slim - missing out on a lot of my targets by a pick or two.

Thoughts? Did I overdo it at RB?

ESPN Standard 10-team

mega dy fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Aug 31, 2017

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

a nigga who smoke posted:

Robinson/Coleman or D. Thomas/Gore in .5 PPR?

Second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Jota posted:

I bet they also are un-coupling the co-owners, they just forgot to say it. So two divisions of like 12 teams. Otherwise it makes zero sense to have co-owners AND split it into divisions: One brings more people in, the other is done when there are already too many people

• Locked thread