Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Anybody order the bread loaf pillows/stuffed things? What about the rocks?

Has anyone contracted some rare form of cancer yet? I've replaced my entire gym wardrobe with fake poo poo that varies in size significantly. The joggers that have the wings logo (Aesthetic Revolution?) can be really good if you don't get the lovely versions. There's at least 3 types that are sold ranging from sweatpants material, to some form fitting stretchy semi thin ones, to super thin stretchy and lovely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Cobra Commander posted:

One of my friends has a round pillow that looks like a slice of a tree. It's annoyingly firm but it sure looks like a tree trunk and hasn't melted the couch or made anyone sick.

edit: not round like a ball, but like a disc / plate shape. It's early and I'm not sure how coherent I'm being.

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!

PokeJoe posted:

Has anyone bought binoculars off aliexpress? Any good?

Around 80% of Chinese young people are short sighted, so they must know how to grind a lens well by now. Whether they'll bother or not is a different matter!

AnimalChin
Feb 1, 2006

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

it's a magnetic phone mount for your cars air vent

with a built-in fidget spinner

LINK!

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo

Cobra Commander posted:

Has anyone contracted some rare form of cancer yet? I've replaced my entire gym wardrobe with fake poo poo that varies in size significantly. The joggers that have the wings logo (Aesthetic Revolution?) can be really good if you don't get the lovely versions. There's at least 3 types that are sold ranging from sweatpants material, to some form fitting stretchy semi thin ones, to super thin stretchy and lovely.

I've got the rocks. They're a lot smaller than the photos make them appear,but they're nice little pillows. My dad ended up stealing all 6 of them because he likes tons of pillow surrounding him on the recliner he rarely ever bothers to get out of.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Synthbuttrange posted:

Dont use the app, use the mobile page.

Imgur website doesn't allow for uploads on mobile at all anymore

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

If you enter imgur.com/upload you can upload on mobile

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Settings, request desktop version

When's someone going to spider the forum's imgur img/url tags for when it finally goes waffleimages?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Improbable Lobster posted:

Imgur website doesn't allow for uploads on mobile at all anymore

thats ridiculous I'm uploading one right now.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Synthbuttrange posted:

thats ridiculous I'm uploading one right now.

There's just a get app button if you go there on anroid

You have to go to the upload page

It may be different if you sign in or whatever

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
No, m.imgur.com/upload totally works on Android, too. Maybe don't request the desktop site?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Nope

Tapping the x brings you to the front page

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

yay anroid

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Sign in

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lol if you have an imgur account

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
All right, all right, everybody, go back to posting cheap magnets and whatever.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

:grin:

e: sorry

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

All right, all right, everybody, go back to posting cheap magnets and whatever.

Imgur is within the spirit of the thread because it is cheap broken bullshit

Moto42
Jul 14, 2006

:dukedog:
Whelp. Amazon owed me $3, so I went straight to Aliexpress.

A list of my purchases and how they will kill me!...

a few single-serve packs of charcoal Black Head remover peel. It's probably some sort of super-acid instead of face-glue gel.

a couple orders of that "rub your fingers smoke effect" stuff that occasionally burns holes in people's fingers

2 fidget spinners. They look exactly like the ones the gas station around the corner has for $10 each. At full speed they will break apart into high speed, razor sharp plastic shards.

A pincushion. Like all cloth objects on Ali, it is 90% cancer and 10% carcinogens.

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy
I got a Blue laser pointer

Surprisingly:
It works
It's actually blue
It was $3.

They also have Green and 3 packs (red, greed and blue)

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Squish posted:

I got a Blue laser pointer

Surprisingly:
It works
It's actually blue
It was $3.

They also have Green and 3 packs (red, greed and blue)

are there other uses beside pissing people off in the theatre, and annoying pilots?

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy
Allegedly they're useful for pointing at stars, but it's also nice to have a different colour when pointing at a presentation.

I have no actually sensible use case, other than "gosh, it's a blue laser" and ... $3.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
i got this:
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/This-link-for-extra-fee/112074_32734510430.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.5bdadf47snbdJM

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Free Shipping!

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Squish posted:

Allegedly they're useful for pointing at stars, but it's also nice to have a different colour when pointing at a presentation.

I have no actually sensible use case, other than "gosh, it's a blue laser" and ... $3.

They're cat toys, you fools

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

Ever want to deglove your feet?

:nms:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/BAIMISS-Feet-Mask-Foot/32810897436.html
:nms:

You wear these booties for an hour, and a week later all the "extra" skin on your feet just falls off in gross shreds.

I'm ordering this. Do you think you can use thm on your hands too? Or cut them open and use thm on like, your legs?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Awei Bluetooth stereo earphones are poo poo. They're literally perfect in every sense except the fact that there's a continuous low hiss whenever sound is playing.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Jerry Cotton posted:

The Awei Bluetooth stereo earphones are poo poo. They're literally perfect in every sense except the fact that there's a continuous low hiss whenever sound is playing.

Don't blame the headphones. Could be snakemen sneaking up behind you whenever they think you're distracted.

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

Facebook Aunt posted:

Don't blame the headphones. Could be snakemen sneaking up behind you whenever they think you're distracted.

Has anyone found some good-enough earbuds for $5-10?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

sssssssss HA HA NO WAY THAT IS RIDICULOUS sssssssssssssss WHAT A LARK MY FELLOW HUMAN POSTER sssssss

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

strangehamster posted:

I have these and they are fine

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/QCY...0e-cea8a3a2468a

Search qy7 there may be cheaper/different colors. Mine are all black fwiw

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

strangehamster posted:

Xiaomi PIstons are supposedly pretty good for the price. There now seem to be a bunch versions though so you might need to do a bit of research on the differences.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I also have these, under ten bucks and from amazon. They are also fine, but wired

https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-RP...NTQJCKR03YC8WC8

Welsh Rarebitch
Jun 5, 2011

strangehamster posted:

Rock Zircon.
https://audiobudget.com/product/ROCK/Zircon

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Months ago someone in the thread recommended these so I got them and they seem fine. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Venture-Electronic-VE-MONK-earbud-earphone/32417311324.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.ye1XmO

Better than ones I got for the same price at a local dollar store. :shrug:

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Facebook Aunt posted:

Months ago someone in the thread recommended these so I got them and they seem fine. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Venture-Electronic-VE-MONK-earbud-earphone/32417311324.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.ye1XmO

Better than ones I got for the same price at a local dollar store. :shrug:

I’ve heard really good things about those specific headphones, but

“Ali Express” posted:

Here is a simple question:
Which of the following statements is true about certain brand of headphones by Dr Dre(now owned by APPLE lol)
A) They are poo poo
B) makes for a good pet
C) strictly a decoration piece
D) good earmuffs in the winter
E) a toilet paper has better treble extension than those headphones
F) best headphones ever
If you think F is the correct answer,
then u have fail this test and the Monk is not for you. lol
just sold me

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Blue Train posted:

I also have these, under ten bucks and from amazon. They are also fine, but wired

The world is full of fine or even excellent wired earphones though.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Jerry Cotton posted:

The world is full of fine or even excellent wired earphones though.

Dehumanize yourself and face the wires.

Everything wireless is terrible. I once got a wireless keyboard and mouse set. Hated it. Not for performance reasons, I just kept misplacing the mouse.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

There is no such thing as usable portable wired headphones or earphones. The cord is always either too short or too long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Jerry Cotton posted:

There is no such thing as usable portable wired headphones or earphones. The cord is always either too short or too long.

At least they don't need batteries or to be recharged. Wireless headphones are such a pain in the rear end.