Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
The true face of terror

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Tarage posted:

Yes, I am a loving idiot and only fixed one raw. Going to take a nap and kill myself now.

Please refrain from killing yourself till the series is finished thanks in advance

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Two of them, even.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
The best dead-eyed stares in the biz.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

SpacePig posted:

The best dead-eyed stares in the biz.

Runs in the family.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Just....ace.:thumbsup:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Sistermine was apparently too cute and dumb to notice her door has a lock, it seems :allears:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Yup that's a real brother and sister right there!

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010

CommissarMega posted:

Sistermine was apparently too cute and dumb to notice her door has a lock, it seems :allears:

*Imoutomine

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~

Tarage posted:

Yes, I am a loving idiot and only fixed one raw. Going to take a nap and kill myself now.

we still love you <3

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE MAIN EVENT!

What? McWho? I'm talking about Yuka-Onna vs Pire!

https://bato.to/reader#3842364af4bf1034

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Ooh. Good chapter.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
BAH GOD, IS THAT COOL BEAUTY'S MUSIC I HEAR!?

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

so there were a bunch of ways I saw this chapter going, but uh, this wasn't it. Cool beauty too strong

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Even when the chapter is super serious and plot heavy, this manga never fails to make me laugh my rear end off.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

ZiegeDame posted:

Even when the chapter is super serious and plot heavy

GROOOOOWL

ZiegeDame posted:

this manga never fails to make me laugh my rear end off.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
2coolbeauty2understand

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Man, Youko really straddles the line between :black101: and :3:, doesn't she? I don't think this beauty's ever been this cool :allears:

CommissarMega fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Aug 31, 2017

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Loved it. That chapter was re-GROOOOOOOWL.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

I look forward to seeing what Shirayuki's master plan is.

I look forward even more to seeing how Youko's sheer idiocy manages to foil it entirely by accident.

Shirayuki's rock can never beat Youko's paper!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Could someone repost the family tree? I started thinking about Rin Kiryuuin's descent again and got perplexed.

Thanks!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

khy posted:

Shirayuki's rock can never beat Youko's paper!

What will happen, though, when Shirayuki, Youko and Asahi are all in the same room trying to resolve this at the same time?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

SpacePig posted:

What will happen, though, when Shirayuki, Youko and Asahi are all in the same room trying to resolve this at the same time?

A stalemate of idiots

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

SpacePig posted:

Akane shows up to make the planet explode.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

DrSunshine posted:

Could someone repost the family tree? I started thinking about Rin Kiryuuin's descent again and got perplexed.

Thanks!

Kuromine and Youko have a daughter, Mikan and Okada have a son. They are Rin's parents.

Okada's mom apparently marries the Vampire Hunter guy's dad within the next year and he changes his name and learns sick vampire hunter traditions super quickly for some reason too.

Like in the mini flash-forward where Kuromine's raising Rin's mom you can see Okada in one of the panels wearing a sword like Rin.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo, I love these dummies. :3:

I want this to get another anime. I want to see the moment where Shirayuki starts losing her cool animated.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Agronox posted:

Akane shows up to make the planet explode.

Huh, I didn't really think of this. Where does Akane fall in the RPS setup? Shirayuki beat her, but she sure-as-poo poo isn't a straight man. But she's not quite an idiot, either. Hmmm.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

SpacePig posted:

Huh, I didn't really think of this. Where does Akane fall in the RPS setup? Shirayuki beat her, but she sure-as-poo poo isn't a straight man. But she's not quite an idiot, either. Hmmm.

It's not really RPS if she can always be 100% beaten by candy and sweets

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

DrSunshine posted:

Thanks!

Asahi and Youko had Rin's mom, MIkan and Oka had Rin's dad.

CommissarMega posted:

Man, Youko really straddles the line between :black101: and :3:, doesn't she? I don't think this beauty's ever been this cool :allears:

She was 'cool' when she was alone and afraid and had no one to share her secret. Her 'cool'ness is inversely proportional to how happy she is.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

SpacePig posted:

She is a perfect blend of all three, the ultimate, candy-fueled apocalyptic being.

CommissarMega posted:

Reread the chapter while playing "World Without Logos" playing in the background, it's good times.

Literally Kermit fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Sep 1, 2017

MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

Habs 2006: Cristobal Persuasion
My favourite part of the chapter was calling Asahi Akane's "disciple", as if one day, when he's ready, she'll sit him down and teach him all of her most idiotic secrets, and then there'll be a "no John you are the demons" moment. Actually, when I type it out this seems very plausible.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's neat that Shiragami is perceptive enough to realize that Shirayuki was actually after Asahi and not her, where everyone else believes that Shiragami herself is the target.

Dumbpire not so dumb.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Something Something Broken (but Cute) Clock Something Something.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
https://bato.to/reader#1640d86cd42baf9d

I don't have anything clever to say this week. PIRES!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Another cute chapter with an ominous ending. 2 cute, 2 ominous.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I just noticed that the trash can in the omake has the same pattern as Mei's underwear.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

Hate-Senpai posted:

I just noticed that the trash can in the omake has the same pattern as Mei's underwear.

There are only so many tones you can use in Manga.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
:tviv:
AKANE!!

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
For those who want to see how far we've come art wise...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I believe in Akane.

• Locked thread