Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Are we going to get terrorists wearing heavy winter coats now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

drunken officeparty posted:

Been sober for about 13 months now :hfive:

Hell yeah dude

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Arctic Avengers please.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

FMPONE posted:

Absolutely, will try to get you guys in a test for sure

when will you let us get our grubby gune mitts on it

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
You learned your lesson from Santorini... right?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
make rotates even longer to further punish bad people.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

add a few holes

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Every spot is a randy spot

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
https://clips.twitch.tv/IncredulousFreezingJamPermaSmug

admin??

e: https://clips.twitch.tv/OilyCoweringCheetahWTRuck

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I can't get a queue to pop for weapons expert to get my weekly item :argh:

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
In case you need anymore evidence that hobbit is a fuckin' boss.

Fitch interview posted:

Let's touch on the Nuke game, the last map you played here, especially HObbit playing pretty well. What do you remember from there and what was the key part of winning that map and qualifying for the playoffs?

The key was... AdreN said "I don't want to be the captain, I'm just going to be quiet, you do whatever you want" and HObbit then said like: "OK guys, I'm just gonna get them all. Just wait, just hold, I'll pick them all." So we let him do whatever he wanted, we were just waiting and started to win round per round. A lot of clutch rounds... Anyway, HObbit is MVP, he did a lot of things, he brought us to the quarter finals like a big brother.

https://www.hltv.org/news/21379/fitch-adren-told-me-you-are-just-going-to-aim-dont-think-about-anything

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Who's got two fingers and is back to silver elite master? This guy :pervert:

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot
Finally feeling like I'm hitting an appropriate rank. 3 nova moving up to 4 soon. I think my peak natural rank is somewhere around AK or double AK without putting an even more insane number of hours in.

Kwilty
May 31, 2011

If you're on cache and you're T side, the only reason not to plant for b main is if you don't have checkers control or its a 1vX. Otherwise always plant for B main.

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kwilty posted:

If you're on cache and you're T side, the only reason not to plant for b main is if you don't have checkers control or its a 1vX. Otherwise always plant for B main.

wise wordz from quilten

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I plant behind the boxes because it makes it a fun game of hide and seek.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Kwilty posted:

P much always the case. Although if you're low HP and you have a molly, there's an argument that it might be safer to plant it somewhere you can safely molly it by bouncing it off the walls without peeking.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Subzero looks pretty … cool

Can't wait for it to … get over here

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Push El Burrito posted:

I plant behind the boxes because it makes it a fun game of hide and seek.

You also ignore fellow goons in in MM.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Gingerbread House Music posted:

You also ignore fellow goons in in MM.

I ignore everyone in MM. This is my show!

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
See mouz go up 14-5 vs SK on inferno, go get ready for work because game over right

SK wins 19-15

Goddamn br

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I called 16-14 at that score line, I was so drat close.

I don't understand why teams just can't close out against SK.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

What do I do with the 5 loving thousand cases in my inventory that I can't even sell for 1 cent.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
try to fool some sucker into taking them for a ten cent skin or something? Though it'd take you a whole night just to move all the cases into the trade window rofl

yolandi
Jul 3, 2014

To the :c00l:

drunken officeparty posted:

What do I do with the 5 loving thousand cases in my inventory that I can't even sell for 1 cent.

Post on reddit gotrade, should be able to get 1 key for ~300 cases.

In other news I think the latest update fixes a bug I filed, which means every objective bug I reported has been eventually fixed, no matter how minor :toot:

surc
Aug 17, 2004

:siren:Looking for goons to play competitively with in ESEA:siren:

ESEA Season 26 is coming up, looking for 3 hot goons who want to play competitively to be on a team. Looking for goons who are:

-Able to play weeknights in Central timezone (By default, matches are scheduled for 8:30pm in the time zone for the conference the team is entered in. This would mean 6:30PM Pacific, 9:30PM eastern.)
-Willing to participate in team practice multiple times a week, in addition to our 2 matches a week
-Willing to play/improve individually outside of scheduled team practices and matches
-Willing/able to take criticism and feedback, and adjust playstyle based on said criticism/feedback
-Prefer MG2 or greater ranked goons, but the willingness to put in work to improve is more urgent than current skill/rank. If you're lower than MG2 feel free to hit me up in the sub.io discord/on steam and we can play together so I can get a feel of where you're at.

Current Roster (Forum Name/Steam Name):
surc/Professional-Casual Player (IGL?)
Unbound/Flashbang (Lurk?)
A Turgid Fatso/Turk (Coach)
Photex/Photex (Sub)

Steam profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/surc

E: oh also don't be a total jerk I guess

surc fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Sep 9, 2017

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

surc posted:

Unbound/Flashbang (Lurk?)

E: oh also don't be a total jerk I guess

One of these things is not like the other :-p

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Audax posted:

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Audax posted:

No Jerkssss team. We're allowed to have one.

Also when it comes to actually playing matches and being a teammate in practice and matches flashbang is real good about trying to be a goodvibes teammate. (Sorry to out you like this flash)

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Can I be team water boy

surc
Aug 17, 2004

No.

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

surc posted:

No Jerkssss team. We're allowed to have one.

Also when it comes to actually playing matches and being a teammate in practice and matches flashbang is real good about trying to be a goodvibes teammate. (Sorry to out you like this flash)

I know - my comment was in jest hence my awesome tongue out smiley face.

But to anyone who hasn't played competitive 5v5 yet you should really take surc and them up for the offer. It's a time commitment but you learn so much and improve so much quicker. it's a lot of fun and excitement and games can be a crazy adrenaline rush so if you've lost your cs boner it's a great way to pop it up and polish yourself off

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"
Also shout outs to KNG for throwing out those death threats for your own fuckups. Keep it real

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Audax posted:

Also shout outs to KNG for throwing out those death threats for your own fuckups. Keep it real

stop playing with bad vibes literal human trash.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Gingerbread House Music posted:

stop playing with bad vibes literal human trash.

You do realize that he's talking about kNg from Immortals and not a goon, right?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

A TURGID FATSO posted:

You do realize that he's talking about kNg from Immortals and not a goon, right?

?

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!
esports is good

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Oh, i know. I'm just confused by the weirdo posting after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Stop playing with bad vibes pros and only play with Fifflaren.