Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

silicone thrills posted:

Man I hate to add to this derail but I had to spend time in the twin cities the winter when it was -18. Never again. The most hosed up thing?? That tit freezing cold doesn't even kill off the mosquito population. HOW DO THEY SURVIVE?!?! -signed a childhood of getting eaten by mosquitoes in the akeley area.

I've lived in super hot areas my entire life and I cannot process it ever getting that cold. Like I'm absolutely miserable if it goes below 50F so I cannot imagine what it would be like to go lower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/dcwoodruff/status/903420335143260160

that's not really his daughter but lol

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

I loving pray this guy gets nailed to the wall on something. Such a goddamn scumbag.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/903407153268088832

https://twitter.com/GideonResnick/status/903408747288162304

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

nerox posted:

Where on Earth did you get that I was making fun of him, I commented that the dude has a metric fuckton of money.

Fair enough.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/903342477570174976

https://twitter.com/TUSK81/status/903344608381288448

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/splalwani/status/903414446948798468

gorka!!!!!!!!!

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

i'm not sure whether d'souza has a serious mental illness or if he is just a crank making money off conspiracy nuts

he's currently tweeting about how three year old soros has "complicity in Nazi atrocities"

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I know this is like 'Duh of course, what did you expect?' territory but I'm both bummed out about all the news of the flooding in texas and the lack of news on the flooding in Bangladesh which has killed 1200 and displaced 17 million people.

No cameras, no news.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

https://twitter.com/candi_perry/status/903399065488117762

https://twitter.com/B911Nature/status/903414238030561281

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Man Nashville can't get a break, cloudy on The Eclispe and now more clouds, but flood clouds.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.
https://twitter.com/sambjoyce/status/903395920473190401

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

namaste faggots posted:

I'm amazed Herman Cain hasn't been appointed to something in trump's cabinet yet

Thanks.

Wait for it...

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe

loving lol of course he drives a v6 mustang.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Remember that loving crazy rear end Herman Cain commercial? The one with the guy smoking?

Remember when we thought that was as crazy as politics got?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

This guy
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/903387685112479744
gently caress him.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

the black husserl posted:

This is a loving NIGHTMARE.

Every major American city is going to have a homelessness crisis in two years. The snowballing spike in crime is going to be nuts. What an utter shitshow this country has become.

Look, you can't just give out dilapidated, almost condemned housing and free "food" that doesn't even cover basic nutritional needs or they'll all just lay around living the life instead of bootstrapping themselves out of mental illness, disability, lack of skills or opportunities and abject poverty! Sometimes you have to break all the eggs to make yourself an omelette.

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006
Yesterday my dad and I were drawing a blank on who would actually join Kasich on a unity ticket. Welp.

Priapus Unbound
Aug 28, 2011

Mustached Demon posted:

Come to Boise! No coast here.

Noooooo don't come to Boise, it's definitely not a good and rad place to live far from the ocean.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

And this rear end in a top hat wanted to replace Nancy Pelosi?

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Yes. The corporate tax rate is what is keeping Youngstown down. You moron. You absolute loving idiot. Youngstown deserves him, one of the worst places in the country tbh.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Another reason why Donnie didn't get Token #2/pizza-kun.

Donnie's loyalty is with Pizza Hut/whatever national chain he did a commercial for, they gave him money and said he's the best big boy, and he said they're the best national pizza chain, therefore they're the best.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Rookersh posted:

Minnesota is great!

We generally vote for the right people, we care about civic pride, we vote blue as the rest of the nation dies, and we have a great economy! Minnesota is great!

We also have the best State Fair!

Move to Minnesota!

Sounds nice, but as someone from L.A., how am I supposed to handle that whole sub-72 degree weather? :colbert:

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

PhazonLink posted:

Another reason why Donnie didn't get Token #2/pizza-kun.

Donnie's loyalty is with Pizza Hut/whatever national chain he did a commercial for, they gave him money and said he's the best big boy, and he said they're the best national pizza chain, therefore they're the best.

I'm more conspiratorially minded, but I still think dude is HIV+. Even if you are rich and have the CCR5 mutation(s) that make the disease progress more slowly you've still got to be on point about hygiene. Your average McDonald's may be super dirty. But the microwaved burgers they serve? Super clean.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Mr Interweb posted:

Sounds nice, but as someone from L.A., how am I supposed to handle that whole sub-72 degree weather? :colbert:

Wear more than a speedo when you go outside?

If it wasnt for the American flags all over everything I honestly never would have known I crossed the border into Minnesota when I was driving up there. They even had bagged milk, a Tim Hortons and hockey arenas everywhere so it felt just like home. Plus the people were nice.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Calaveron posted:

I've lived in super hot areas my entire life and I cannot process it ever getting that cold. Like I'm absolutely miserable if it goes below 50F so I cannot imagine what it would be like to go lower.

bahahahah

Gnooble
Sep 29, 2010

Commander, make full speed to JP1 and activate your active sensor to keep watch for any unauthorized transits.
Whatever-numbering the Minnesota is nice thing. At least near the Twin Cities, some of the farm land is still as red as they come.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Furnaceface posted:

If it wasnt for the American flags all over everything I honestly never would have known I crossed the border into Minnesota when I was driving up there. They even had bagged milk, a Tim Hortons and hockey arenas everywhere so it felt just like home. Plus the people were nice.

Minnesota nice is different from actual nice. You're lucky you never found out the terrible secret. (the secret is racism)

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

business hammocks posted:

Minnesota nice is different from actual nice. You're lucky you never found out the terrible secret. (the secret is racism)

That just makes it even more like Canada.

:smith:

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
E

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Shbobdb posted:

I'm more conspiratorially minded, but I still think dude is HIV+. Even if you are rich and have the CCR5 mutation(s) that make the disease progress more slowly you've still got to be on point about hygiene. Your average McDonald's may be super dirty. But the microwaved burgers they serve? Super clean.

what is this goddamn post

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

They're totally going to bring in Clarke so they can have him talk about BLM and Antifa and how liberal protestors are terrorists and the Nazis and Klan members are "fine people." And then when the media and Dems criticize Clarke and point out that he killed people they'll scream "But he's black!"

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Mr Interweb posted:

And this rear end in a top hat wanted to replace Nancy Pelosi?

Yup! And if Pelosi had resigned a couple of months ago like some folks wanted, he'd have been the frontrunner to replace her!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Harton posted:

The Great Lakes region is looking like a good place to retire at this point. I always wanted to move south when I got older but my house may be worth millions when the coasts collapse over climate change.

hahaha, oh you sweet summer child

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Furnaceface posted:

Like a goddamned leper? :mad:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Seriously though what the gently caress is wrong with Ben Carson

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Hollismason posted:

Seriously though what the gently caress is wrong with Ben Carson

He's been asleep for about 18 months straight

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Hollismason posted: