Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Bernie actually did win in a metaphysical sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Uhh

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
lol,

Fmr. Kushner aide: Trump told Jared Republicans are dumb

http://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-melber/watch/fmr-kushner-aide-trump-told-jared-republicans-are-dumb-1037118531806

Commence the WALL leaking pictures with trump pissing everywhere and crying and sobbing like a little brat. NICE!

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Bonus,

Kim Kardashian on Trump: 'My daughter would be better' as president

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/31/kim-kardashian-on-trump-my-daughter-would-be-better-as-president.html

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

A potted plant would be better. I've met cats and dogs that would be better

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Is it possible for us to have a dog president?

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lime Tonics posted:

lol,

Fmr. Kushner aide: Trump told Jared Republicans are dumb

http://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-melber/watch/fmr-kushner-aide-trump-told-jared-republicans-are-dumb-1037118531806

Commence the WALL leaking pictures with trump pissing everywhere and crying and sobbing like a little brat. NICE!

i genuinely believe that trump ran as a republican because he'd get more support that way since he knows republicans are stupid as gently caress and easier to pander to

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

We Know Catheters posted:

Is it possible for us to have a dog president?

why not? would be just as effective, more likeable and less retarded.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Who gives a gently caress what Kim Kardashian thinks?

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Who gives a gently caress what Kim Kardashian thinks?

me. i do. i give a lot of fucks.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
ain't no rule that says a dog can't be president!

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Streak posted:

me. i do. i give a lot of fucks.

sorry about ur lobotomy

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Egbert Souse posted:

Bernie actually did win in a metaphysical sense.

I just got a new lease on life

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Sep 1, 2017

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I just got a new lease on life

Sad!

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

ain't no rule that says a dog can't be president!

he/she/zim would have to be 35 years old.

:( predisent Spot

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Kumo posted:

:( predisent Spot

35... in dog years!

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
one more,

President Donald Trump reportedly calls outside advisers from his personal cell phone when Chief of Staff John Kelly isn’t around. According to The Washington Post, the outside advisers include former chief strategist Stephen Bannon. Before Kelly’s arrival, the Post reports, Trump’s friends would be able to call the White House and be transferred directly to the president, and those inside the West Wing were able to walk in at any time and speak with Trump. Kelly’s crackdown has some individuals close to Trump referring to the chief of staff as “the church lady,” the Post reports.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/report-trump-calls-bannon-other-outside-advisers-when-kelly-isnt-around

lol

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Reinforce the dams with her emails, nothing apparently can get over them :holymoley:

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dely Apple posted:

Reinforce the dams with her emails, nothing apparently can get over them :holymoley:

that's a lol

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Lime Tonics posted:

one more,

President Donald Trump reportedly calls outside advisers from his personal cell phone when Chief of Staff John Kelly isn’t around. According to The Washington Post, the outside advisers include former chief strategist Stephen Bannon. Before Kelly’s arrival, the Post reports, Trump’s friends would be able to call the White House and be transferred directly to the president, and those inside the West Wing were able to walk in at any time and speak with Trump. Kelly’s crackdown has some individuals close to Trump referring to the chief of staff as “the church lady,” the Post reports.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/report-trump-calls-bannon-other-outside-advisers-when-kelly-isnt-around

lol

jfc

trump is a grounded teenager girl

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

A. Beaverhausen posted:

We were at the forks of two equally unlikely universes, the Trump verse and the Bernie verse. I wonder what it would have been like...

At worst, probably obstructed at every term then blamed for not getting enough done, leading to a 1 term presidency ala Jimmy Carter

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Cosmik Slop posted:

BING BING BONG

ah, the inaugural lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuyffsTalMI

hard to believe it was only 400 thousand years ago

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

President Dog would be 10x better than President Domal Pisstrump.

For reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0359hSerDeE Dog Police much less likely to shoot brown people on sight.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Lime Tonics posted:

one more,

lol

This is honestly really sad and scary. Lol.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

A. Beaverhausen posted:

We were at the forks of two equally unlikely universes, the Trump verse and the Bernie verse. I wonder what it would have been like...

Policy-wise, zero loving things would be passed as the Republican-controlled Congress obstructed and blockaded at every turn. They had six years of practice under Obama, so their "nope" game is pretty strong.

Diplomacy-wise, the U.S. probably wouldn't be a running punchline for the rest of the civilized world, and we probably wouldn't be on the verge of war with North Korea. There also wouldn't be a sweeping ethics probe into possible foreign meddling, and his Cabinet would probably be mostly if not fully staffed.

And we would all be bored motherfuckers.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/31/politics/donald-trump-robert-mueller-obstruction-of-justice/index.html posted:

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump's legal team has met with special counsel Robert Mueller to discuss the investigation and has prepared memos arguing Trump did not obstruct justice when he fired then-FBI Director James Comey, a source familiar with the memos tells CNN.

Okay...

quote:

The source said the memos prepared for Mueller argue the President's powers under the Constitution inherently give him the right to fire the FBI director for any reason, meaning the move could not have been obstruction of justice.

So they've already pushed collusion being legal, now they're pushing for obstruction of justice being legal because our big man-baby president can do no wrong. :hmbol:

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

This is 100% in keeping with existing statute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiHN3IJ_j8A

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Sedge and Bee posted:

I get that liberals are stupid

are all Nazis and rednecks is absurd.

:thunk:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Obsidianheart posted:

Policy-wise, zero loving things would be passed as the Republican-controlled Congress obstructed and blockaded at every turn.

people don't give a poo poo about their local elections, though, and hey tend toward the party of the president. there's really no telling how many republicans just sort of drifted into office in the wake of the u.s.s. angry piss

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

I'm left of liberals.:eng101:

And white liberals are the absolute worst at pretending that only Southerners and white trash are racist.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
bernie might not have managed to pass any legislation, but he also wouldn't have recruited the worst people on the planet to run government agencies. it probably wouldn't have been a very funny presidency, so i think we lucked out.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Cubone posted:

people don't give a poo poo about their local elections, though, and hey tend toward the party of the president. there's really no telling how many republicans just sort of drifted into office in the wake of the u.s.s. angry piss

alternative boat name punchlines:

the h.i.r.m.s. trump
the s.s. SS

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

"If you strike me down you will become stronger than they think you are but really are not"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

David Clarke is in the piss tape. He plays obama

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

maskenfreiheit posted:

At worst, probably obstructed at every term then blamed for not getting enough done, leading to a 1 term presidency ala Jimmy Carter

Bernie is a true leftist and would have purged his opposition

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More

Kumo posted:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

trump isn't going to shoot someone and then pardon himself because he is a mewling coward who doesn't even have the guts to fire people, much less fire at them.

I'm not gonna shoot you frank

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Let Me tell you about Donald trump he is old fat and rapes his daughters. This is verifiable fact, corroborated by his children and acquaintances

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

remember fifteen decades ago when trumps wife straight up plagiarized word for word a schmaltzy michelle obama speech at the convention and we thought that was some kind of beyond the pale tiny train world poo poo?

sweet summer children we were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eggyolk
Nov 8, 2007

This is such a special time to be alive lol