Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
I've seen a couple people talking about spoilers posted for next season but I haven't been able to find them. Anyone got a link or can maybe just point out any funny/dumb stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Page 105 I think of this thread, whole script. I'm sorry I read it though. Maybe dont.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Facebook Aunt posted:

Is man butt considered SFW?

Here's a gif, NSFW if your work hates butts. https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Jon-Snow-Butt-Reactions-43946563

How long do you think they rehearsed that roll to ensure you couldn't see Danny's boobs?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Two Free Toppings posted:

I've seen a couple people talking about spoilers posted for next season but I haven't been able to find them. Anyone got a link or can maybe just point out any funny/dumb stuff?

I heard a zombie giant is going to step on some people.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

ArbitraryC posted:

It was a real good rear end and I'm still sad we don't have any gifs of it yet. Far better specimen than a lot of the tits drooled over itt.

For the record I am pro rear end. I just think it is funny that they cut crucial plot content instead of the long staring sessions.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

So uh, someone made a trailer for some modern day GOT or something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9U-rhVp1CQ

http://wikiofthrones.com/12277/trailer-westeros-shows-game-of-thrones-set-in-the-present-time/

Did anyone watch this? 🤔

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Sep 1, 2017

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Tommen was the biggest bitch

yeah but he got to dip his teenage hog into Margaery so

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Facebook Aunt posted:

Is man butt considered SFW?

Here's a gif, NSFW if your work hates butts. https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Jon-Snow-Butt-Reactions-43946563

Thank you friend, not just his butt but that dude's back in general is impeccable.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Who What Now posted:

I dunno why she went back, but Arya trying to be intimidating is laughably bad.

And I wish her sparring match with Brienne had been a character growth moment where she learned some humility about her new skills. Like yeah, she's a crazy good assassin, but the faceless men were supposed to take people by surprise when they're least able to defend themselves, not dueling with a soldier. When Arya got her ribs caved in by the steel boot an eight foot tool armored woman it should have been a lesson to pick her fights and not get into a brawl with people twice her size and ten times her weight.

She is a smug magical ninja now and can not be beaten by conventional means

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Children, children. Stop arguing about birthright and gently caress you.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

Thank you friend, not just his butt but that dude's back in general is impeccable.

I'll fight you for him. Everything is perfect. I can't type straight he's so hot.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I saw a picture of brianne of tarth naked and i find her very attractive

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

this show is awesome. i love game of thrones.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

moose face posted:

I saw a picture of brianne of tarth naked and i find her very attractive

If you ain't gonna link dat poo poo you should giiiiiiiit out.

Hell Yeah posted:

this show is awesome. i love game of thrones.

No it isn't and no you don't. You aren't fooling anyone, it's bullshit.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

It has hot women, a cool dwarf and dragons, it's all I expect from TV.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Former DILF posted:

yep, it was at a tourney where tywin was hoping to betroth Cersei to Rhaegar iirc

If Cersei had just married Rhaegar, none of this would have ever happened.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Waltzing Along posted:

If you ain't gonna link dat poo poo you should giiiiiiiit out.

No it isn't and no you don't. You aren't fooling anyone, it's bullshit.

Nws

http://imgur.com/FJ3n4Ov

Nws

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

what's the context

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

mike12345 posted:

what's the context

No idea

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

mike12345 posted:

what's the context

pube styles that work

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Someday I hope a giant bearded Nordic ginge looks at me in this way.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

solar energy panel posted:

Someday I hope a giant bearded Nordic ginge looks at me in this way.

I hope you get your wish. Namaste.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Really wanna click this but I am at work

wroth getting fired over?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Zzulu posted:

Really wanna click this but I am at work

wroth getting fired over?

Nah. Wait until you can really enjoy it.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Supreme Allah posted:

it makes no sense that anyone would care if Jon is legit

Robert won the throne in a rebellion, since when do the losing king in a rebellion get to have legit heirs

the actual story about Jon's parents means that the justification for Robert's rebellion in the first place was bullshit

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

whats this? humans dumb and stupid, too??

white walkers 2020

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I've seen better moobs on a fat goon

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

Earwicker posted:

the actual story about Jon's parents means that the justification for Robert's rebellion in the first place was bullshit

the justification for Roberts rebellion was aerys murdered the Lord and heir of winterfel and demanded to be allowed to do the same to the new Lord and his friend Robert

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

violent sex idiot posted:

the justification for Roberts rebellion was aerys murdered the Lord and heir of winterfel and demanded to be allowed to do the same to the new Lord and his friend Robert

Plus he was crazy and liked setting people on fire. Though that's really more a "poison his wine" situation that didn't require murdering all his relatives.

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
but also like, lyanna was basically the property of daddy stark and then ned afterwards so even if a priest said some words that's not how marriage works in the setting I think

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

ArbitraryC posted:

I like how tommen just let them take his mom and wife (also a mom really) even though he totally did have the power to stop it.

Like I get the point was that they were worried about a revolt or whatever but still

he wasnt afraid about politics, he was malleable

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Earwicker posted:

People don't give a gently caress

Look at america and their WMD justification for invading Iraq. Everyone knows they wre bullshit n oone cares

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Zzulu posted:

People don't give a gently caress

Look at america and their WMD justification for invading Iraq. Everyone knows they wre bullshit n oone cares

True, history is written by the winners. If the Targs get the throne back the rebellion was wrong, if they fail the rebellion was cool and good. And then a zombie giant steps on some people.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Who What Now posted:

The Night King wasn't smart enough to throw a spear at the dragon everyone was riding on while it was on the ground, so things don't look good.

I didn't even realize this until now. This show is bad, but now I'm committed too deep. Much like my wife / family.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
That doesn't work, cause we all know wmd was bs and are writing about it.

The rebellion was more like B-dog Stark drunkenly went outside Rhaegar's house and was like, "hey, you can't kidnap my sister!" And Rhaegar's dad came to the door not knowing what was happening. Bedderdone Stark mutter, "you better giv'er back...", and in a moment of clear speech threatened "I'll kill you."

Stark's friends looked at him and each other like :chloe: "sorry Mr.T. We wanted to speak to Rhae. See, we can't find Ly"

The King, looking at heir apparent Stark cuts in, "you what?"

They all got taken into custody by the city watch. Some must have had undiagnosed medical conditions and died unexpectedly. Their parents filed official complaints for redress, but a few over reacted and started to take up arms.

While Lord Stark was traveling to the Red Keep to bail out his son, a raven arrived at Winterfell: "Hi dad. I heard Bumpkin was in trouble with the King and it had something to do with me. I don't love Robert. Prince Rhaegar and I eloped."

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Robert's rebellion wasn't predicated on a lie; rather: a missed text.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Robert Baratheon fucks

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

robert baratheon is beyond fucks he fucks whores in front of his guardian/sister-lover to shame his wife and lover/sister of his guardian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

a man named the kingslayer no less