Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
if there were so many teenage fascists, then how come bow tie sales are in the toilet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Al! posted:

just cuz u troll for teenage boys on 4chan doesnt mean that they all go there

PewDiePie is their god, and sorry, he's Fash as gently caress.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Al! posted:

if there were so many teenage fascists, then how come bow tie sales are in the toilet

make bolo-ties the new symbol of the left imo

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Video games are at their core fascistic male fantasies. Same with Anime.

To secure the future of this planet we must ban both.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Montasque posted:

his parents were already bluebloods

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Montasque posted:

gonna make a russian civil war rpg

Red Mundus
Oct 22, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

the strength of the Neo-Nazi among the youngs is vastly overstated

I decided to login to facebook recently and was shocked (and happy) to see so many people I met in college and high school supporting antifa. (One even went to a protest and joined a local antifa group to my surprise!) A few were against but knowing them it was expected. Of course this is Canada so it might be different in the States, no idea.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Montasque posted:

Fred Did Nothing Wrong

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Yinlock posted:

Vanilla ISIS: are we the jews now?

Buddy you have no idea. We're at the point now where there are antisemites who don't even believe Jewishness is an ethno-religious category. Yes, those ones believe they can become The Jewish Conspiracy, and that is their goal.

Montasque posted:

No he isn't, to neither point.

Red Mundus posted:

I decided to login to facebook recently and was shocked (and happy) to see so many people I met in college and high school supporting antifa. (One even went to a protest and joined a local antifa group to my surprise!) A few were against but knowing them it was expected. Of course this is Canada so it might be different in the States, no idea.

Same, but I grew up in the city and not in bumfuck Canada so I idk.

Slim Jim Pickens has issued a correction as of 17:16 on Sep 1, 2017

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

holy poo poo fred had a movie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred:_The_Movie

i gotta get ahold of this hot garbage

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
boy the media sure pivoted to agreeing with President Deals on the "both sides" thing

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

NickRoweFillea posted:

boy the media sure pivoted to agreeing with President Deals on the "both sides" thing

The American media is loving pathetic.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

How bad is this FBI classification, in all seriousness? Is this something likely to be used indiscriminately to disperse future protests of nazi poo poo? It seems like we almost instantly took an impossibly bad turn here.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

business hammocks posted:

How bad is this FBI classification, in all seriousness? Is this something likely to be used indiscriminately to disperse future protests of nazi poo poo? It seems like we almost instantly took an impossibly bad turn here.

this is not even remotely new to anarchists, the fbi has been trying to disrupt and detain them for decades. probably the only thing that's really new is that anarchists used to be a barely-mentioned lunatic fringe outside of punk circles and now they're the talk of the town. the belle of the ball. the something of the something

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

business hammocks posted:

It means that they didn't anticipate Antifa becoming a thing and are flailing around trying to get a handle on it.

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
I'm really glad I'm not a teenager during all this because I can see my stupid teenage self getting sucked into all that poo poo real easy because I was a freaking jerk

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
Jake Paul and his hundreds of copycats are their gods now, pewdiepie is old and weird

source nephews class

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

Montasque posted:

"anime is for everyone"

but especially the trans comrades

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Visidan posted:

Jake Paul and his hundreds of copycats are their gods now, pewdiepie is old and weird

source nephews class

I had no idea this was even a person until right now. So I did a google... He's from Ohio and his dad is a real estate agent.

He will be throwing out Roman salutes by the end of the year.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Visidan posted:

source nephews class

A general rule with Internet Things is that by the time they're in the news, they're already out of fashion.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Inescapable Duck posted:

A general rule with Internet Things is that by the time they're in the news, they're already out of fashion.

a general rule with young people things is that by the time you are aware of them, youre already dead old man

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Montasque posted:

pewdiepie only appeals to 11 year olds

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Montasque posted:

I had no idea this was even a person until right now. So I did a google... He's from Ohio and his dad is a real estate agent.

Baked Alaska has been trying unsuccessfully to radicalize jake paul for a while now and it's really weird and creepy

e: https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/891213204688297984

https://twitter.com/ItIsTonyNow/status/890022387672121344

the bitcoin of weed has issued a correction as of 17:40 on Sep 1, 2017

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

the bitcoin of weed posted:

Baked Alaska has been trying unsuccessfully to radicalize jake paul for a while now and it's really weird and creepy

Baked Alaska's 8hr Jake Paul stalker video is something even I wasn't ready for.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Why the gently caress is this video 9 hours long?

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

I'm getting deep into my 30s and I don't get anything on this page but it seems to have a lot to do with this

Egg Moron has issued a correction as of 17:49 on Sep 1, 2017

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Over Easy posted:

I'm getting deep into my 30's and I don't get anything on this page but it seems to have a lot to do with this

They said the same poo poo about the silent generation and Vietnam.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Over Easy posted:

I'm getting deep into my 30's and I don't get anything on this page but it seems to have a lot to do with this

"Could this mental health crisis be due to increasingly accurate diagnoses, a poor economy, and an attempt by white supremacists to take control of the government?"

"Nah. Kids are just bad and technology is scary."

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Admiral Ray posted:

Why the gently caress is this video 9 hours long?

homo love, probably

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Montasque posted:

its every day, bro

just keep dabbin on them haters

jake paul has a ton of 13 yo girls coming to his mansion in beverly hills and is statutory raping all over the place.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Over Easy posted:

It's that ghoul who made a career saying Millennials are too coddled and self-centered to live happy lives, I guess trying to turn a corner in her stalling career by ginning up some boomer terror at the new kids.

"Hmmm yes children experienced a rapid decline in mental health and general well-being in 2008 and haven't really recovered. What happened in 2008 that would affect a child's sense of safety and comfort? The iphone 3G! Of course! It's all so obvious!"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

alt-rights were also going to jake paul's mansion to pass out pamphlets to kids. alt rights are trots but with more pederast.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
how do you 'ban' antifa anyway? isnt it just the state of being anti-fascist? like a cop could walk up to you and say "are you antifa!" and you just say lol no im not.

unless they make protesting while wearing a black hoodie illegal, in which case you just turn up in a red one or something.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Over Easy posted:

I'm getting deep into my 30s and I don't get anything on this page but it seems to have a lot to do with this

this is a failure of capitalism if anything. also bad parenting.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

chitoryu12 posted:

"Could this mental health crisis be due to increasingly accurate diagnoses, a poor economy, and an attempt by white supremacists to take control of the government?"

"Nah. Kids are just bad and technology is scary."

I don't know man, I got this pervy early adolescent shut-in nephew and I am VERY worried at how he is acting differently than I did when I was a pervy adolescent shut-in.

No kid, I am too busy getting stoned behind your grandmother's house with your father to look at that meme I don't understand on the phone you are holding up at me.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

yeah they held out for two weeks but the desperation to get back on their "truth is in the middle" bullshit won out over "trump bad" again

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
when i was a teenager all i wanted to do was jerk off and read shitt scifi novels

apparently im still a teenager

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Slugnoid posted:

how do you 'ban' antifa anyway? isnt it just the state of being anti-fascist? like a cop could walk up to you and say "are you antifa!" and you just say lol no im not.

unless they make protesting while wearing a black hoodie illegal, in which case you just turn up in a red one or something.

you use it as an excuse to arrest anyone who looks suspicious op

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Darkman Fanpage posted:

alt-rights were also going to jake paul's mansion to pass out pamphlets to kids. alt rights are trots but with more pederast.

talk about desperate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
they wouldnt get away with it surely